Thread: hp at tl5 worth it?

hp at tl5 worth it?

ok my tl5 doc twink currently has 10.5k hp and will have 11k when im done but i did the math and if i wanted to lose about 80nr and some ncu i could get about 12.5k selfed i was wondering if it was worth it

try it out.

epeen++

<Insert witty quote here>

Blondenurse :: 220/30/67 :: doc
    Decepticon :: 220/30/70 :: adv
    Icingdeath :: 200/16/36 :: adv
    Sykebil :: 148/xx/xx :: doc
    -------------------------------------
    And many other alts

11k hp is good ncu on a doc is gimp enof and nr is your best friend i wouldnt sacrafice it for 1.5k more hp sum mp lands nano shutdown on you your road kill....
    so imo stick with the nr (only 80 points whoot whoot) but that 80 points might save your azz sumday n ull kick urself in the head for not haveing it...1.5k more hp v nr/ncu.. id take the nr/ncu for sure most docs only use 3/4 ncu chips anyway and rrfe/cs/behe/whateva else will help way more then another few hp points. and 11k hp is a nice round number

Quote Originally Posted by Whitelights View Post
    11k hp is good ncu on a doc is gimp enof and nr is your best friend i wouldnt sacrafice it for 1.5k more hp sum mp lands nano shutdown on you your road kill....
    so imo stick with the nr (only 80 points whoot whoot) but that 80 points might save your azz sumday n ull kick urself in the head for not haveing it...1.5k more hp v nr/ncu.. id take the nr/ncu for sure most docs only use 3/4 ncu chips anyway and rrfe/cs/behe/whateva else will help way more then another few hp points. and 11k hp is a nice round number
    yeah this is what i was thinking i already ahvelow ncu and losing sanc key would hurt same with a bit of nr

If you don't have less HP than what CH heals for, you have enough.
    ACCOUNT STATUS
    Cancelled

WoW ftw.

Quote Originally Posted by Tchaalina View Post
    If you don't have less HP than what CH heals for, you have enough.
    It might just be early in the morning after drinking and stuff, but I had to twist my head around to figure that sentence out.
    So, if you have more than 10k HP (1CH), you're ok. Right?

10 IF [Max Health] = OR > [Complete Healing] THEN GOTO 20
    20 PRINT "You got enough HP"

ACCOUNT STATUS
    Cancelled

WoW ftw.

GOTO is so 1980s
    GlaDos: There was even going to be a party for you. A big party, that all of your friends were invited to. I invited your best friend, 'the Companion Cube'. Of course, he couldn't come, because you murdered him. All your other friends couldn't come either, because you don't have any other friends because of how unlikable you are. It says so right here in your personnel file; 'Unlikable. Liked by no one. A bitter unlikable loner whose passing shall not be mourned.' SHALL NOT BE MOURNED. That's exactly what it says. Very formal. Very official. It also says you were adopted. So that's funny too.

"Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are even incapable of forming such opinions." - Albert Einstein

Well, what can I say. I'm 31, I guess that makes me a child of the 80's.
    ACCOUNT STATUS
    Cancelled

WoW ftw.