Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Give NTs a break, but save the punishment for the bad kids

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    I checked the DB for this yesterday when posting that. There was no increase in the amount of taunt that the nukes did. Some had taunts added, but alot of low lvl nukes didn't get taunt added.
    I would ask seventshadow about that...she originally brought this to my attention and I confirmed it through the DBs. Taunts were doubled.

Maybe it was Del...always got those two mixed up for some reason.
    Peace $ Love, Inc. - Since April 2002

Quote Originally Posted by Mekura View Post
    To be fair, as I remember it, all the nukes had their taunts the entire time. It's why people used LDI and warmth instead of IEF, even though they could insta-cast it. The database site only displayed the taunt later in an upgrade (either to the way auno's database retrieved the information, or in the way the information was stored) which confirmed what people had been saying on the forum all along: Nukes taunt with more than just damage. It was 5~ years ago, so my memory grows fuzzier as we continue, but this is how I recall it.

All of the high end proc nukes(electrifying containment, IEF, etc) had taunts from the start, the non-proc nukes didn't have a taunt until SL was released.
    Corinthians - 220 Nano Technician
    Pickygirl - 220 Engineer
    Pink - 220 Fixer
    Israel - 220 Keeper
    Israeli - 220 Shade
    Amenadiel - 165 Soldier
    Maitrize - 173 Martial Artist

Quote Originally Posted by corinthians
    {Etaks: Do not post this again.}

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12