Thread: Borealis in trouble

Unhappy Borealis in trouble

This is Varinox reporting on Ebondevils and Ebonforcers behalf.

I am rather concerned about a recent event, I lost contact with Ebonforcer while he was in borealis just outside of fair trade, Ebondevil went to investigate his dissappearance and i haven't heard from him since.

I did however recive a report shortly before I lost contact with Ebonforcer, that there was a strange hooded figure going by the name of Genetic Manipulator Asomadus at the spot.

I am Concerned that this strange creature has somehow managed to create a localized space time distortion effect of some kind making all within a small area unable to contact the outside, i can only hope that it isn't some form of perma kill that's been instigated.

If anyone else knows of similar occurences please let us know?
    Ebondevil - Omni Level 220 Agent on Atlantean, Feel free to contact me any time if you have questions, in game or out.
    Varinox - Omni Level 220 Meta-Physicist on Atlantean
    Yamarra - Omni Level 150 Shade on Atlantean

Feel free to send me any tell in game or a Private Message if you require anything.

*Hmmm... Intresting little creature.... if he really does what Varinox says he could prove very usefull....*

Well i'm back from whetever happened, from all i can tell i think I was gone about half an hour, couldn't really say for certain though, one minute I was running towards fair trade, trying to find out what had happened to the area after Ebonforcer stopped responding, the next I was feeling kind of disorientated as the sun seemed to jump in the sky, whether this was some kind of new Nano Formula test, or some other wierd anomaly I couldn't really say, I just hope it doesn't happen again.
    Ebondevil - Omni Level 220 Agent on Atlantean, Feel free to contact me any time if you have questions, in game or out.
    Varinox - Omni Level 220 Meta-Physicist on Atlantean
    Yamarra - Omni Level 150 Shade on Atlantean

Feel free to send me any tell in game or a Private Message if you require anything.