Thread: From Betrayal to Love: a dual journal entry of two people

From Betrayal to Love: a dual journal entry of two people

*Early Sunday August 20th sometime between the hours or three and four A.M.
    In an apartment in Borealis*

It’s the middle of the night and I myself sitting here writing, after having snuck out of a comfortable bed and a warm embrace. I was awaken by the shivers of a nightmare not my own. I laid there for a moment watching the restless eye movements of REM sleep and listening to her staggered heavy breathing. I know what she’s dreaming about, but I still can’t imagine what it was like, or maybe it’s that I don’t want to envision the terror she went through tonight. I don’t want to know the feeling of betrayal that must have came over her, while the threats of death came from those she at one point in time trusted, those whom she has worked so diligently for, or the feelings of anger swelling up from knowing the reason she was sitting there was because of someone she called friend, someone she knew her whole life put her their on the firing line for petty reason.

I want to go back to bed, I want to go and lie down next to her and wrap my arms around her, and I know I need to soon. But I have to sit here and keep writing. I have to try and purge my own images out of my mind. Images of that thing, grabbing her by the hair, the sounds of her screams keep echoing on my head, over and over again. The overwhelming feeling of knowing I failed her. I drew my guns too late; maybe it was shock and horror of seeing her being treated like that, in a place was she should have been safe.

Safe? Maybe I’m being naïve, in thinking anyone is truly safe anywhere on this planet. But it doesn’t matter; I do know this shouldn’t have happened. They could have gone about it a different way. Who am I kidding men of power like to show there power, even if it mean terrifying a beautiful girl, who has done no wrong. So many on this planet are nothing more then cowards with no honor and their side have nothing to do with it……..

I’ll have to finish this rant another time as I hear her stirring, I have to return. I promised her I would be the first thing she saw when she opened her eyes, and even thought my sitting here writing would be easily explained and forgiven, I can’t let her be betrayed again.
    I love you Cylie.
    Last edited by FoosballX; Aug 24th, 2006 at 17:32:51.

*Monday August 22nd 6:00am
    At the Omni-Trans building in Trade*

-RECORDING-
    *sighs*
    Its so quiet here…then again no one comes in at 6am…I wanted to come in early so I could leave early and not have to face him, besides I couldn’t sleep anymore. I kept dreaming of that thing. My head still hurts from when he pulled my hair.

Its ironic…it’s so quiet here yet my mind can’t stop. So many emotions, anger, hurt, disappointment, are all going through my head…apart of me feels betrayed, then on the other hand I don’t think Sotto ever saw me as a friend even when we were growing up so it probably doesn’t matter but …even if we were I think he would still do the same thing. But it still angers me! That he couldn’t just talk to me first! I would have told him what I told Jessad….and if he asked me I wouldn’t have had to go through that…gosh I was so scared…*tears can be heard in her voice* that man was so mean…..so cold…

But then at some aspect I guess I understand what he did…..If I saw me standing with Tipha Id probably think it was odd, plus I’ve been questioned before…then again if it were me Id probably be more lenient than Sotto….and I do feel somewhat at fault for my InterOps assignment…even though Mr. Cheslin disappeared …I supposed I should have continued…Sotto did ask me to stop since he didn’t trust it….I still kept an eye out on the assignment but maybe not enough…..I don’t know anymore…I’ll talk to Rosuma and see what he thinks

I’m also angry that Jessad accused me of attacking the droid….I didn’t even touch it! *sigh* I know they don’t believe me but if they were paying attention they would…or at least if they would just accept the fact that they could be wrong…it would be ok but NOOoooo Omni-Tek wrong? Ha! Never….*lowers her head sighs and shakes it*

If it weren’t for my family or Foos, I think I’d pack my things and leave this planet…
    *begins to smile* Foos ….words can not express how I feel about that man…I cant imagine what went through his mind when I was taken….I know he was worried….I know he still is…..I know he wants nothing more than to protect me even if it means not being with me *frowns* what’s amazing is after the NDI controversy, Tipha, and last evening…he puts himself on hold…For me *smiles and starts weeping very softly* he never left my side…every time I woke up scared from a nightmare with that droid…. I would turn around to see him and feel his arms around me and know that nothing is going to hurt me…and I would fall back to sleep….I don’t know what I would do without him… he’s the reason why I’m calm and not busting through that door and punching the lights out of that blonde twit *releases her fists and lays her chin in her hands* ….That’s not all…I don’t know what I would do without him…I love him more than anything in this world…*takes a deep breath and smiles* *whispers* he always puts a smile on my face….

*sighs and looks at some papers* guess I better get to work….

-RECORDING STOPPED-

[[I want to give a big thank you to Cylie from keeping me from posting the first part earlier, so she could add her own entry along with mine, and making it a so much better read. Oh and coming up with title, can't forget that because I was stumped. ]]
    Last edited by FoosballX; Aug 23rd, 2006 at 07:31:13.

((That was wonderful, guys ))
    220 Finalizer (FINALLY, after 3 years without a single ding!) Nulion, Squad Commander (And Council of Truth Clerical Staffer) of Alpha Omega

Once upon a time, I dreamt I was a butterfly...Suddenly I awoke...Now, I do not know whether I was then
    a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly dreaming that I am a man. - Chuang Tzu

((

Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm
    0.0 indeed...

))
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||Serve Omni-Tek
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT||||||||||||||||||||Join the ROTFLMAO
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTO TOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

[[....NOOBs... don't make me get the Goldpants song.. and you know I'll do it to...

with the exception of Nulion... both Cylie and I have been hoping for some better comments then just 0.0 ]]
    Last edited by FoosballX; Aug 29th, 2006 at 17:01:19.

[[ ^^ love it Foos, now gimmeh more! ]]
    RK2 - Allyssa Iamiko Mckellan - Solitus Engineer
    RK2 - James Winterice Lavitae - Opifex Fixer
    RK2 - Sonata Tysora Metaphysica - Solitus Meta-Physicist
    RK2 - Shieldmaiden Kysarra Dlaniar - Solitus Enforcer
    "Semper·in·fæcibvs·svmvm, sole·profvndvm·variat."