Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Celebrity spotting

There is only one celebrity.....Zylina. Yum.
    She was totally hitting on me, trying desperately to gain my attention by asking if I made good coffee, if I was rich, if I could self terminate in front of her, but I remained aloof until she grabbed me by the shoulders and whipped me around until our lips interlocked in pure lust. Blushing heavily, I did the only I could at the time.....I slapped her hard across the face and told her I'm not that kind of boy. What was she thinking?

"But Deacon," she said, "I-I-'ve admired you from afar for so long. Please, allow me to fulfil my fantasy of sucking your sweet nanomage toes and having you drink champagne from my mk2 boot".

Currently, she has a 1 million bounty on my head, for anyone to bring her my xp pinky for her to kiss and take with her when she leaves the planet in two days. Oh Zylina, how you tease me. Baby, you don't have to leave rubi ka because you can't have me

Celebs

I have seen to date Jynne, MissMaul, Hidareign, Lilasiandude, Aktrez, Davedread (I was the first MA he buffed with 4 fists of kali after he uploaded it), Lashleigh, Fingerman, and Cosmik of course.

I have seen

I saw

Kissysuzuki!!!!

Ani.
    PLEASE, give use a simple YES or no answer as to whether or not the CoH chests can be opened

Re: I have seen

Originally posted by Animosity
    I saw

Kissysuzuki!!!!

Ani.
    Hey i think I've seen you too

Do we hang out in the same place?
    Kissysuzuki 220 - 24 - 60/70
    Minisuzuki 205 - 9 - 13/70
    Riders of the Lost Org

"Enforcers are being nibbled to death"

I saw Epicine out in Borealis one day !!

And if you ever see a mob called Britney Spears, message Missmaul with coords and don't touch it. I WILL come kick it's ass.

And nope kissy, no Docs in my guild. D: Cweef used to convert them for free for me but he kinda disappeared and stuff cause his name got changed to, like, Default12.
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Xtremtech - In my guild
    Kupotek
    Whopperz - In my guild (remember the Whopperz vs Kupotek thread)
    Garzu - Killed him when he tried to gank me at MMD
    Snarf - Killed me so fast at HQ I didn't know what happened
    Nothinman - He was always sitting at bb doing...just nothing
    Resta - Teamed with her
    Cloudeh - Seen him. Once he came up to me with his alts and asked for a buff. "You know who this is?" he said "It's Cloudeh". Using your celebrity status to get buffs eh? lol
    Angelicnova
    Cosmik - Dancing at Rompa Bar
    Silkex - Got us some dancers for a party
    Nikkidial

ack..probably forgot someone. Sorry goes out to you. I know how cranky celebrities get when no one notices them. hehe

All of the above.....and then some.

Its amazing who you see if you keep your eye peeled. Even more interesting when you find out jut by listening to conversation who all these celebrities Alts are....

(glances at his File and snickers)

God I love being a fixer....

(and if anyone sees Epicine again, let me know..he and I have a date with my Light Surpressor)

Actually Whopperz and I decided together to turn over a new leaf.. I really think Whopperz is totally legit and for real, so please don't give her any grief.

On the other hand, give XENOME all the grief you can! Last night I said hi to him and he tells me to fork off...

he has never teamed with me I say ...

umm not true i have a screenshot of the time we teamed where you looted the boss and kept it all for yourself!.

Next thing I know, players all over are confessing he has done the same thing with them, and many times..

so i send him a tell and say..

are you a jerk in character or what? and he says welcome on my ignore list, which I start laughng my silly ass off..

I mean do I care that he puts me on ignore? The guy is abusive, cheating, and arrogant as all out.. hey. .put me on ignore. PLEASE !!!!

Originally posted by TheDeacon
    There is only one celebrity.....Zylina. Yum.
    She was totally hitting on me, trying desperately to gain my attention by asking if I made good coffee, if I was rich, if I could self terminate in front of her, but I remained aloof until she grabbed me by the shoulders and whipped me around until our lips interlocked in pure lust. Blushing heavily, I did the only I could at the time.....I slapped her hard across the face and told her I'm not that kind of boy. What was she thinking?

"But Deacon," she said, "I-I-'ve admired you from afar for so long. Please, allow me to fulfil my fantasy of sucking your sweet nanomage toes and having you drink champagne from my mk2 boot".

Currently, she has a 1 million bounty on my head, for anyone to bring her my xp pinky for her to kiss and take with her when she leaves the planet in two days. Oh Zylina, how you tease me. Baby, you don't have to leave rubi ka because you can't have me
    zy is a good mp, one of the few i like to group with. sad to see her go.

Originally posted by Omniangel
    Cloudeh - Seen him. Once he came up to me with his alts and asked for a buff. "You know who this is?" he said "It's Cloudeh".

LMAO. I'd say that would have been a reason NOT to buff him. Heh

Weee!

Nobody has seen me. Thanks to my concealment.

If you really want to see me, come to Southern Artery Valley, my home.

Originally posted by Destructiva
    Weee!

Nobody has seen me. Thanks to my concealment.

If you really want to see me, come to Southern Artery Valley, my home.
    bah i see you every day it seems like

Originally posted by Highjack

LMAO. I'd say that would have been a reason NOT to buff him. Heh
    Wow your an asshat!
    ¤ Cloudeeeh “Cloudeh MKII” 120 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Cloudeh Dead : 176 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Blizzaga Dead : 96 Solitus Soldier Wannabe
    ¤ Firraga Dead : 64 Opifex “Not a Real Fixer” GA Honey
    ¤ Kjataa Dead : 53 Opifex Morphex Agent Wannabe :]
    I am a Tragic Figure
    Strenghtening, Shroud of night, Waiting weak for Taste of blood, Beneath a halo..Eternal light, I survive, Breathe on.
    Inhuman, Undying, Feast of blood now Pulse through me, Immortal..I'm undying, Eternal..Undead!

[size=0.1]C.L.O.U.D.: Cybernetic Lifeform Optimized for Ultimate Destruction[/size]

Actually Whopperz and I decided together to turn over a new leaf.. I really think Whopperz is totally legit and for real, so please don't give her any grief.
    Whopperz buffed my little alt for free and seemed decent enough (of course a big pair of whopperz tends to cloud my judgement).

Turning over a new leaf is a good thing. Maybe I'll turn over a new leaf and quit being such a perv all the time. Maybe I'll even let the bartender in the newland shop live.....

.....or maybe I'll aimed shot his a$$ and suck on some hoochie's feet tonight. Yeah, that's the ticket baby.
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

I met Mick Foley once. He was signing his books and i asked him for a dedication:

"Can you address it to Joe? and write "From Lu.."

"Im a busy man! i cant write all that!"

Cue scrawled letter F and a rather dissilusioned me. Says it all that teaming with MissMaul with my char Saarn was more fun

Originally posted by TheDeacon

Whopperz buffed my little alt for free and seemed decent enough (of course a big pair of whopperz tends to cloud my judgement).

Turning over a new leaf is a good thing. Maybe I'll turn over a new leaf and quit being such a perv all the time. Maybe I'll even let the bartender in the newland shop live.....

.....or maybe I'll aimed shot his a$$ and suck on some hoochie's feet tonight. Yeah, that's the ticket baby.
    Dude no...I like your perverted posts!
    ¤ Cloudeeeh “Cloudeh MKII” 120 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Cloudeh Dead : 176 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Blizzaga Dead : 96 Solitus Soldier Wannabe
    ¤ Firraga Dead : 64 Opifex “Not a Real Fixer” GA Honey
    ¤ Kjataa Dead : 53 Opifex Morphex Agent Wannabe :]
    I am a Tragic Figure
    Strenghtening, Shroud of night, Waiting weak for Taste of blood, Beneath a halo..Eternal light, I survive, Breathe on.
    Inhuman, Undying, Feast of blood now Pulse through me, Immortal..I'm undying, Eternal..Undead!

[size=0.1]C.L.O.U.D.: Cybernetic Lifeform Optimized for Ultimate Destruction[/size]

and I want to lick the feet of every opifex woman on rubi ka! Oh how those little kitty people drive me mad...meowMe0wm30vvmeowMoeWWWW
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

Ok well, here's my list of people I've seen who I consider celebrities:

Letah
    Destria
    Georg
    Jynne
    Windowlicker- all around one of the most fun, coolest people I've ever met
    Tauceti5- the other most fun/coolest person
    Genarian
    Suzieque
    Nyleve
    Caol
    Vergil
    Chik
    Nothinman
    Superslang
    Cloudeh (both chars)
    Skymarshal
    Ghostww
    Titchy
    Xeni
    Nymphet- I met her when I was lvl 30ish with my very first character ever, we've stayed in touch for a year now. Great gal

anyone else I forgot in NeoCore

and some others I prolly missed
    Daren "Talanie" Briggs

Achiever 93% | Killer 73% | Explorer 33% | Socializer 0%

Originally posted by Serotonin
    Says it all that teaming with MissMaul with my char Saarn was more fun
    I uh, tend to get kinda odd in missions. O_o

HIIIIII.
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast