Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Celebrity spotting

Celebrity spotting

On my travels around this world I've seen a few ppl who post on the boards. I just think its nice that some of you have the guts to post under your in game names, always seems more above board to me.

So I've spotted:

Thyrra, Kupotek & Zylina

Who have you seen?
    Kissysuzuki 220 - 24 - 60/70
    Minisuzuki 205 - 9 - 13/70
    Riders of the Lost Org

"Enforcers are being nibbled to death"

I spot people who are celebrities (in my eyes, at least) every time I play. They may not post much on these boards, though.

And, while Vydas is a character I have, I've not played her since just about release time. I'm a private person, and don't think my ingame characters' names have much to do with my posting activity. So, we might not see eye-to-eye there, either.

you are so sweet! yes, i cross link game play with these boards a s a way of heightening both your and my experiences on Rubi Ka. I really wonder if I'll keep playing AO when SWG is released.

I've spotted Kissysuzuki, of course, who was kind enough to convert a pile of monster parts for me.

I didn't actually see Superslag but I was running for Tir in the dark hotly pursued by a red nasty when I saw in my chat window something like 'Red Nasty hit for 2000 damage by Superslag.'

Chestity, Toolwoman, Kupotek, and too many more to name without forgetting some.

I had the pleasure of meeting BGumble, Skybert, Kinkstaah, Cloudeh (whom I really miss) and Boltgrinder.

Hm, all of them are Enforcers, I hang out to much in our board

Oh, I met Chestity as well, she made a Carbonum set for my little Doc.

Kisses
    Steelbuns
    Quote Originally Posted by Primakoff
    You can never deal enough damage to OD even the most average role-player 220 soldier with the right gun, so taunts are your only hope.
    I want to tank The Beast with nothing but a chair and a Concrete Cushion FFS!

I've seen Kink, Skybert, SolyHhit, Kissy, and many many more...

No one has seen me tho, my first character was Revo (short for Revolutionary, since it won't fit) but she no longer exits (at least not by me). Lashleigh is my main and currently the only toon I play...perhaps someone has seen me?

Originally posted by Revolutionary

No one has seen me tho, my first character was Revo (short for Revolutionary, since it won't fit) but she no longer exits (at least not by me). Lashleigh is my main and currently the only toon I play...perhaps someone has seen me?
    You've seen me?

Sneeky travelling under another name your not gun running for omni are you?
    Riders of the Lost Org

Not trying to be sneaky. I was going to change my forum name as soon as they would let us, since I din't use Revo any more, but then the whole fan club thing got started and I didn't want to let anyone down!

cool

I wanted to be Magic_Trousers like i was in DFLW but its too long and your not allowed "_"

Much huffing.
    Riders of the Lost Org

Given the recent situations where I was *cough* banned for offensive language regarding FC *cough* (Thx for seeing my side Cz!) I may go ahead with a change of name, just wanting to get a fresh start on spamminess...

Talking

cool
    Riders of the Lost Org

..and you didn't tell me?

btw, I've seen MissMaul (during a leetfighting contest, wearing my 'cloak of alt', and it was an RP-session, so I didn't want to blow my cover there) Seem Bgumble, tried to talk to him in vicinity, but no reply (long time ago, and I guess he was either AFK or had no idea of who I was). I saw SolyHhit in clon**** when it was under attack. was busy staying alive, which I was not good at).

I got tickled by Nieth in omni trade once, while I was buffing strangers that never asked for the buffs (well, some of them asked simultaniously as I buffed. lol! anyone standing still long enough for me to target them got buffed that day )

hmmm... there must be more names I remember from the boards... I got robbed by LevRivers once (with a smaller toon. nanomage).

I might have forgotten some names here. Haven't really tried to remeber it before now. I've kinda been "cool! I've seen that name on the board!" and then move on. Should stop doing that.
    Last edited by Skybert; Aug 22nd, 2002 at 16:39:13.

Originally posted by Skybert

..and you didn't tell me?

Blah! Every single time I have sent you a tell you never responded!!!!

hmm... must be the fact that You're a clanner

Seriously, I can't remeber getting one. Maybe because I have not logged Sky for some time now.. I better go and fix that.

You gotta love the Omni scum!!!

I remember sitting on the steps in Home and seeing something like:
    Ethernal takes 34 points of fall damage
    Ethernal takes 22 points of fall damage
    Ethernal takes 45 points of fall damage

You'd think at level 200 he wouldn't be so clumsy anymore
    Heals - they're not just for tradeskills anymore
    Hypos omni doc RK2 <-- stupid enough to have thought that going past level 150 would help her be a better doc
    Phlair omni mp RK2 solo char
    Nerfbat omni enf RK2 awarded the hammer of braveness
    Shadow Ops

Just noticed that my sig will not come back...

*edit: doh! there it is*
    Princess"Lashleigh" Tabledancer - Unit member of Nirvana

Yes, I had my own fan club. Behold the power of spam....

I´ve seen/met...
    Aktrez (of course)
    Gunnandhalf (I´ve never whompaed out of 2HO that fast)
    Xtremtech (best MP I´ve ever teamed with)
    Wenzell (during Beaurocon)
    Hajik (he got to Plumbo before me)
    Cosmik and Dai-Galean (they just appear out of nowhere!)
    Steelbuns (at what seems to be her regular logging spot - south grid in ent, and her armor is damn sexy)
    MissMaul (Rompa Bar)

And numerous others...

Originally posted by Queen Revolutionary of Spam

oh, heh. just logged in, and got, like ten buffered tells. lol!

Sorry. Should have thought about logging in Sky once I saw your ban, instead of fiddling with my fixer (which is lvl 30-ish, btw)

oh, I saw Dai-Galain at the one-year-celebration in the big dish, but I never got to do /prostrate in front of him...

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast