Thread: When is the next mission board coming out?

Exclamation When is the next mission board coming out?

We are doing nothing but token farming out here

Give us a higher mission board after the 1k!!!!

agreed, this game needs storyline, content, and a REAL quest

When do the Neutrals get some sort of token board for their neck slot? I like my bowtie but it sure doesn't compare to a 1k token board. And no, there is no compelling reason at this time to choose sides.

I do think Neuts should get some sort of "ICC Merit Board" or "SOL Merit Board"
    I mean yes, it's true that they're double crossing ppl in the story, but still, they have feelings too!!!!
    *bump for Neut Merit Boards*

Originally posted by Phione
    I do think Neuts should get some sort of "ICC Merit Board" or "SOL Merit Board"
    I mean yes, it's true that they're double crossing ppl in the story, but still, they have feelings too!!!!
    *bump for Neut Merit Boards*

Since SOL has an unfortunate meaning in American English vernacular I think an SOL Merit Board would be perfect for us Neutrals.

It took me a moment to work that one out...

/s *BUMP*

~R~

For start I'd settle for OT to stay out of our beloved cities :/
    postcount++

I don't think we should have any new token boards, the 1k board add enought shouldn't get any higher...

(I got over 3k tokens on Azz, so it's not cuz I don't have enought tokens)
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Agree with Azzazzimon (I have even more tokens ), because if we got a new token board and once we reach that one we will start screaming for yet another on...
    Instead of giving a new token board my suggestion is that when you reach a certain amount of tokens (let say 5k) you are entitled to a special/unique profession specific weapon or armor (or something else). After you made your choice the token board resets down to 1k...
    * July 9, 2001 :: + July 29, 2004

they could made new boards that give bonus in Swimming (), Map navigation, Perception, ....
    Leamartini - 219 Doctor Too good for enlightenment ...
    Claraa - 150 Bureaucrat Twink wannabe
    Poleemploi - 161 Agent On the way to froob enlightenment !

(04:50) [Battlestation] Techbro: i tab +double
    (04:50) [Battlestation] Techbro: skillz
    (04:50) [Battlestation] Techbro: no time for t

Originally posted by Isis
    For start I'd settle for OT to stay out of our beloved cities :/
    yea........lol there should be some sort of Omni alarm to alert all fellow clanners there is an omni in the area.....lol.... it should also put a spotlight on them or something...heh

Originally posted by Angeleye
    Instead of giving a new token board my suggestion is that when you reach a certain amount of tokens (let say 5k) you are entitled to a special/unique profession specific weapon or armor (or something else). After you made your choice the token board resets down to 1k...
    I actually quite like this idea. The items could be something quite decent, since you'd need a large amount of tokens over and above your 1k board to get them, and it might make the effort to get the tokens after you have your 1k board actually worth it.

For some

Again I say what about those level 200 folk who dont have 5k tokens LOL?

I mean honestly you have just spend Hours and hours and Months leveling to 200? And then after sighing an end to mission, unless for some loot etc.

YOU HAVE TO DO MORE MISSIONS ?!

Im not sure they would be happy.
    Plus what is the average Token count on a lvl 200 player?

2k? 3?
    ¤ Cloudeeeh “Cloudeh MKII” 120 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Cloudeh Dead : 176 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Blizzaga Dead : 96 Solitus Soldier Wannabe
    ¤ Firraga Dead : 64 Opifex “Not a Real Fixer” GA Honey
    ¤ Kjataa Dead : 53 Opifex Morphex Agent Wannabe :]
    I am a Tragic Figure
    Strenghtening, Shroud of night, Waiting weak for Taste of blood, Beneath a halo..Eternal light, I survive, Breathe on.
    Inhuman, Undying, Feast of blood now Pulse through me, Immortal..I'm undying, Eternal..Undead!

[size=0.1]C.L.O.U.D.: Cybernetic Lifeform Optimized for Ultimate Destruction[/size]