Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wearing Shades over GA?

Wearing Shades over GA?

Hey!

I've seen people wearing shades over GA. How is this done? I just get a few parts of the shades showing through

Any help would be appreciated =)
    StabbaH - 200+ Shade

Think it depends on the type of shades you have on, I use the black ones (look better on us girls I think) and they show fine (as does my pony tail, which is a bit worrying, is it going to get shot up in a mission? I mean, those stylist bills add up you know)

hugs

lilnymph
    Lilnymph - Clan Fixer - RK1
    lilnymph wrote on November 21st, 2003 08:01:01:
    You may take our postcount threads, but you will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!
    Originally posted by Cz
    The post count is mine! All mine! Mwahahahah!

40.476190476190474% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Style over Substance

Thanks for the quick reply =)

I've tried the silver (?) shades and they didn't work...

I've also tried a visor (which I am sure is possible to put over GA) and that didn't work ethier

Maybe it is the strange shape of my opifex head? :P
    StabbaH - 200+ Shade

I think it also depends on the shape and size of your head.
    I was never able to wear shades of any type over my GA, but others could wear any

well, I have my cute blond ponytailed solitus head, So I can definatly so that you can wear black shades with that one. Any more info on this people? its an important topic for us fixers (style over substance people)

hugs

lilnymph
    Lilnymph - Clan Fixer - RK1
    lilnymph wrote on November 21st, 2003 08:01:01:
    You may take our postcount threads, but you will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!
    Originally posted by Cz
    The post count is mine! All mine! Mwahahahah!

40.476190476190474% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Style over Substance

<------ has this head on the smallest, thinnest Opifex Body. No shades of any type show through GA

Like Intra, I also am a teenie tiny Opifex, and I can't wear any shades with my Grid Armor. My head is also way out of proportion with my body I wish funcom would fix that. Anyway, I found a neat little visual bug with grid armor, here's how it works:

1. Get naked!!

2. Get in your Yalm.(or get an advent to morph you)

3. Put on grid armor.

4. Take off grid armor.

5. Get out of your yalm.(or cancel advent morph)

Now it will look like you are still wearing your grid armor, but you will have your normal head. Then you can throw clothes on top of it. My personal favorite is Padded Love Pants and boots with a Grid Armor t-shirt :P

Originally posted by Read
    Like Intra, I also am a teenie tiny Opifex, and I can't wear any shades with my Grid Armor. My head is also way out of proportion with my body I wish funcom would fix that. Anyway, I found a neat little visual bug with grid armor, here's how it works:

1. Get naked!!

2. Get in your Yalm.(or get an advent to morph you)

3. Put on grid armor.

4. Take off grid armor.

5. Get out of your yalm.(or cancel advent morph)

Now it will look like you are still wearing your grid armor, but you will have your normal head. Then you can throw clothes on top of it. My personal favorite is Padded Love Pants and boots with a Grid Armor t-shirt :P
    did you check that others see you like this as well ? i know that your hair will pop up from grid armor, but only on my screen.

cool tip

Hmm any Nanomage fixer to tell us if Shades of Lucubration can be worn with GA ?
    Menlas

- Fixer (Doer) -

Advisor of A.I.R

You can wear Padded Love pants with GA? Is that just due to the yalm visual bug or does it actually work?

Only useful items I've found I could wear are headchips and rings. Everything else (even clothes) gives the social armor message. I thought it would be nice to have a set of clothes on for when I took my GA off to tool around town, but no dice.

i asked FC to add us smurf outfits
    white shoes
    white pants
    and a white hat

Originally posted by ilumo

did you check that others see you like this as well ? i know that your hair will pop up from grid armor, but only on my screen.

cool tip

Yup, others can see it. And no, you can't actually wear padded love with grid armor, it just looks like you are due to the visual bug.

Originally posted by GoldenEagle
    i asked FC to add us smurf outfits
    white shoes
    white pants
    and a white hat
    i hope they still have this bug when i get ahold GA, so i can dress like hefty smurf.

I think the shades bug is related tothe opifex breed. I seem to remember seeing a thread about that being a known bug with some of the head gear found on Rubi-Ka.
    Othgar
    Omni-Tek Master Assassin
    Skitch
    Omni-Tek NT (Testlive)

pads of dedication are messed up on opifex too
    ~Streaz~
    "Self Proclaimed Fixer God since Jan 2002"

Note: This account was stolen from me by someone I thought I could trust. I didn't realize what was going on untill someone from my guild contacted me and let me know what was happening. Funcom was gracious enough to give the account back to me, the original owner, but the account is deactivated for the time being and my main concern was just getting it out of the hands of an unsavory character. Sorry for the drama.

-Streaz

i can wear my black shades and the ponytail pops through the back of my head when i am sporting the ga
    I am an Asteroid.

I am a drifter. I go where life leads, which makes me usually a very calm and content sort of person. That or thoroughly apathetic. Usually I keep on doing whatever I'm doing, and it takes something special to make me change my mind.

HAHAHA!

playa #2 suckas

farck! also i am opi

(shameless attempt to increase post count)
    I am an Asteroid.

I am a drifter. I go where life leads, which makes me usually a very calm and content sort of person. That or thoroughly apathetic. Usually I keep on doing whatever I'm doing, and it takes something special to make me change my mind.

HAHAHA!

playa #2 suckas

Opifex, when I put shades on my hair pops out the back of my head. It looks very, very weird. The Katara's don't show; haven't tried my Keelarrs yet.
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

there any completely white shoes ingame yet?

I think them med-suit boots are kinda smurfisch

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast