Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Some people deliberately exploit this bug.

Didn't someone say in IRC that they were going to disable Run mode while in Combat?

Was supposed to make PvP more realistic and strategic and fix some bugs that they wouldn't divulge.

Is this the bug?

oh my god! you can't be serious!

fixers would poop themselves if they couldn't run around (or run away) once combat was initiated.

my post was a joke, i didn't really think funcom would disable running! lol...

Don't you walk faster with a higher runspeed? Never tried walking in the last 8 months or so.

Originally posted by Bionitrous
    Don't you walk faster with a higher runspeed? Never tried walking in the last 8 months or so.
    nope. Or at least not enough to out range an opponent during a battle... friggin lol, root a MA and walk away... I'd last about 5 sec :P

Originally posted by Loxt/Zzot

nope. Or at least not enough to out range an opponent during a battle... friggin lol, root a MA and walk away... I'd last about 5 sec :P
    Wrong, u do walk faster... alot... try strafing :P (walk sideways)

I don't think walking is related to runspeed at all. If you get run debuffed, even for like -2000 runspeed, you can still walk at your normal speed.

Cayana, i know what im talking about... try it urself.. strafe(walk sideways) is very much depending on runspeed

Strafing to move faster is just another bug xXXXx.

-Yense

Yeah, its like when you are sneaking a mission.
    strafe in sneakmode and you more or less run if you have a decent runbuff on.

ive seen this bug alot Pred, it says u cant initiate combat because ur not in a pvp zone or whatever. but they still smack u. i can actually solve the problem tho pretty easy. dont make pvp zones 10 feet by 10 feet!!!! no doors to zone in 5 feet away. but thats just me.
    -Rhalla OMNI Fixer RK2

This bug needs to be fixed.
    -Deepeyes6

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12