Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Edge/Piercing buffs?

now we're talking about HW... I must say FC didn't think before
    putting HW as a Dark Blue skill for us... I mean why in the world is it even dark blue and only able to add 4 per lvl...?? On the other hand, while Soldiers don't have weapons better than the existing good weapons that uses HW, they're getting a HW buff....
    While Your on that, make HW Light blue or something!
    I think you may have realized that heavy weapon in AO does not only mean a weapon which is heavy, although this is the description that we get. Soldier and engie get easier HW than forcer probably means that HW is actually something like heavy guns/machines. If HW is simply just heavy, why not hammer and beam heavy then?

hmm actually I'd even settle for some good edged weapons like byoms and riders without that blasted HW requirement
    I doubt this will ever happen, according to how they design weapons. If you compare riders and longmoon, you'll find that they are very similar in terms of speed and damage. This is really strange at first, coz you can dual wield riders, but not longmoon, why a single rider can be similar to a 2he weapon? You can say that 2he is not good, but the reality is that Funcom thinks riders are too good, so an HW requirement is put there to make it "balanced". Maybe, it's too bold to say the following. For any melee weapons that are better than longmoon, you'll see a HW requirement in it.
    McDonald happy meal new toys, the mini heckler doll series: Nature, Evolution, Earth, Stones, Metals, Harmony, Elements, Life and Dreams.

I understand everything you're talking about, however, the problem right now is that HW being the way it is now (4 per lvl, same spot as 1he, and 2.5x dark blue) made Edge (especially 1he) enforcers fell behind on attack ratings... The damage is good, I admit, but the only problem is the hit-rate. 830 compare to 1050 is just crazy.

I also understand what you're talking about, coz my main char is a riders' forcer around level 100. You may have noticed that I complained a little bit in the forcer forum about me missed 5 times in a row with 2 parries in between when I fought some green mobs. Except for the parries, I think the evades are working fine. The situation of riders is really unfortunate. I really don't expect the situation will be improved, I'm just looking forward to new forcer weapons, and I'll change to those.
    McDonald happy meal new toys, the mini heckler doll series: Nature, Evolution, Earth, Stones, Metals, Harmony, Elements, Life and Dreams.

Wink

just gonna continue to bump this so that this post wont be forgotten..

we need those extra buffs...
    Sthorm, lvl 84 enforcer

http://www.anarchy-online.com/character/bio/d/2/name/sthorm

bump...my Enf alt is feelin a bit gimpzored

Bump Bump Bump
    Must keep this at the top~

Talking

Finally managed to get a bigger challenger working at the weekend.

New Sword equiped since its the only way to do it.

Boy oh boy a buff would be nice
    Kissysuzuki 220 - 24 - 60/70
    Minisuzuki 205 - 9 - 13/70
    Riders of the Lost Org

"Enforcers are being nibbled to death"

this a polite, non-flaming, I'd-like-my-edged-buffs-please

BUMP!

Nealandbob Headbasher Burninsword-RK1
    Deathfyst Tonofbricks -RK2
    Tonofbricks Nealandbob -RK Test embracing my inner Brat
    Finally back from Iraq
    Enforcers ONLY vote here!
    WoW-Pahani, Skywall/Horde and Barthilas/Horde
    "A good Enforcer dies a lot"-Deng
    "FC didn't create Enforcers, Deng did" -Tza

gimme a B
    gimme a U
    gimme a M
    gimme a P

whats that spell? 2HE ENF ARE GIMPED, GIVE US THOSE 2HE BUFFS.

soon? "no known ETA..."

no known ETA? "Yeah, we have better things to do."

Better things? "Yeah we were busy watching a 2he fighter(by profession) getting owned by a non-fighter(by profession). Oh yeah, and we warped an ARK to help some 2he enforcer who got owned by 2 greens(lvl25-30)."

what did the ARK tell him? "Oh. That, being a fighting class, he shouldn't be trying to take on 2 mob cause thats not what they are there for."

ahhh... well.. i thought for a second there we were being neglected. .. my bad.
    Last edited by Slickblue; Sep 3rd, 2002 at 20:36:10.
    Slickblue - 131 2he enforcer rk1

Anyone else feel like blitzing their office for the paycheck?

My Woman

notice: GAHH! I hate typos, so this is a pre-edit note, if its edited, then UBER MASTER TYPO KING Slickblue has done it again.. :/

Smaller BUMP than usual, cos my current setup is kicking orange ass for the first time in 50 levels
    Kissysuzuki 220 - 24 - 60/70
    Minisuzuki 205 - 9 - 13/70
    Riders of the Lost Org

"Enforcers are being nibbled to death"

yeah......go see the new "1hE" link in my sig too.
    Nealandbob Headbasher Burninsword-RK1
    Deathfyst Tonofbricks -RK2
    Tonofbricks Nealandbob -RK Test embracing my inner Brat
    Finally back from Iraq
    Enforcers ONLY vote here!
    WoW-Pahani, Skywall/Horde and Barthilas/Horde
    "A good Enforcer dies a lot"-Deng
    "FC didn't create Enforcers, Deng did" -Tza

noooooo.. its reaching the middle of the page again O.O

/me says in a brainwashed manner, "must. bump. for. edged. buffs....." @.@ *drool*

My Woman

notice: GAHH! I hate typos, so this is a pre-edit note, if its edited, then UBER MASTER TYPO KING Slickblue has done it again.. :/

Originally posted by Kissysuzuki
    Smaller BUMP than usual, cos my current setup is kicking orange ass for the first time in 50 levels
    yeah.. i just recently was able to kick some red butt. Only problem is the critting that they do.. should probably work on my evades. I use a ql169 Premium Rider Warblade. prolly do about 700-1200 regular and 1000-1500 crits. Despite my 2.58 second speed on it. I get about 1sec attacks not to metion lightening fast when I use flurry. (1400 melee int. speeds things up quite nice )

i never used to be able to take yellow-orange-red mobs.. so im not sure. My usual attack is: mongo other room, heal, charge in, flurry, take him/her down half health, mongo, rage(when i have the NCU ) dead mob. Havent tried challenger in a while.. not enough NCU issue again. Been wasting extra space on my belt for a -8 nano cost modifer. Oh well, one of these day i wont need it anymore when i can get the ql200 tank on ^_^

Assault tank helps alot with killing the boss.. ive been able to do missions at ql125-130. Might be a bit tough, but kicking ass is fun when its challenging ..

Still want those buffs though would help.. :P

My Woman

so, no buffs yet?
    The bird of paradise alights only upon the hand that does not grasp

The original Goddess of Stabbitty Death

Re: Nuff bumping

Originally posted by Cz
    We have answered this before: The buffs are planned, but we have no ETA. Sorry, I don't have more than that, no matter how much you bump.
    Understandable. Honestly, this isn't an easy thing to do guys. Think of the work involved. Someone would have to actually edit Brutal Thug and add two more skills to the list. Or, even worse, copy and paste the item in the database, change it's name and edit 'b' to 'e' for the nano effects!

I'm sure you can all understand why this is taking so long.
    Clan fixer, Fourth Title

Director of Information
    Analog Myth

need em for melee energy/piercing/1he/2he
    don't forget the melee energy!
    and add melee energy to Challengers!!!
    The bird of paradise alights only upon the hand that does not grasp

The original Goddess of Stabbitty Death

Re: Re: Nuff bumping

Originally posted by Luxxan

Understandable. Honestly, this isn't an easy thing to do guys. Think of the work involved. Someone would have to actually edit Brutal Thug and add two more skills to the list. Or, even worse, copy and paste the item in the database, change it's name and edit 'b' to 'e' for the nano effects!

I'm sure you can all understand why this is taking so long.
    Hehe, exactly what I was thinking

/me casts brutalchopper to bump this post

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast