Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Edge/Piercing buffs?

give me a buff that turns my arms into blades of death. the death part refers to my opponents not me.

Bring on The Edge buffs!

While Your on that, make HW Light blue or something! WOOHOO!
    Choppem - Atrox Enforcer
    Nukethem- Atrox NT

Socializer 60%
    Explorer 60%
    Achiever 46%
    Killer 33%

Simple question:

Instead of all this nonsense, why don't they just add 2HE,1HE,ME, and Piercing to the Thug line you already got?

I mean how ridiculously simple is that? Who would honestly give a crap if Brutal Thug buffed 2HE and the others by +87 as well as 1HB and 2HB? Seriously, what's the difference. End of Story.

Let me into that lazy ass' cubicle. I'll have this done in 15 minutes.

Or would the poor crybaby designers whine because then they couldn't put 'level limits' on them? Well, If I see a 2HE buff that gives +87 to 2HE and it has a level requirement or the anti-social 'self-only' on it and Brutal Thug doesn't I'll flip out for you guys.

They'll have a hard time explaining just what the difference is between a +87 buff for a Hammer and a +87 buff for a Katana. Even FunCom probably would not be so stupid as to treated the arm lopping objects different from the bruisers.

Talking

/shoutBUMP

sheesh.. bump this son of a bumping bump and give us our 2he buffs!
    Slickblue - 131 2he enforcer rk1

Anyone else feel like blitzing their office for the paycheck?

My Woman

notice: GAHH! I hate typos, so this is a pre-edit note, if its edited, then UBER MASTER TYPO KING Slickblue has done it again.. :/

ME WANT BUFF

-Nieth
    The bird of paradise alights only upon the hand that does not grasp

The original Goddess of Stabbitty Death

Talking

Bump

New weapons too.

I want my Chainsaw!
    Kissysuzuki 220 - 24 - 60/70
    Minisuzuki 205 - 9 - 13/70
    Riders of the Lost Org

"Enforcers are being nibbled to death"

Exclamation Nuff bumping

We have answered this before: The buffs are planned, but we have no ETA. Sorry, I don't have more than that, no matter how much you bump.

Cool Re: Nuff bumping

Originally posted by Cz
    We have answered this before: The buffs are planned, but we have no ETA. Sorry, I don't have more than that, no matter how much you bump.
    Thats cool man.

We just don't want FC to think we've forgotten about it or it isn't an issue anymore.

So as long as you don't kill the thread we'll keep on bumping till one of your nerds can give a you an ETA.

Then we'll keep bumping till it actually happens.

But lets face it we want it, your nerds can do it and it's not really going to affect balance.

Happy trails pardner
    Last edited by Kissysuzuki; Aug 28th, 2002 at 12:39:44.
    Riders of the Lost Org

Re: Nuff bumping

Originally posted by Cz
    Well, we just hadn't heard anything in awhile.......personally, I was just scared that we had been forgotten. As long as I can see that you're not ignoring us, I'll be (almost)content to sit back and wait. As I've stated before, OTHER profs definitely need love before we do(Engie, Sold, and NT, in that order imho), so I'll just keep plugging along like I always have until our buffs come
    Nealandbob Headbasher Burninsword-RK1
    Deathfyst Tonofbricks -RK2
    Tonofbricks Nealandbob -RK Test embracing my inner Brat
    Finally back from Iraq
    Enforcers ONLY vote here!
    WoW-Pahani, Skywall/Horde and Barthilas/Horde
    "A good Enforcer dies a lot"-Deng
    "FC didn't create Enforcers, Deng did" -Tza

o...k....
    Bump anyway

hrm

bump?

My Woman

notice: GAHH! I hate typos, so this is a pre-edit note, if its edited, then UBER MASTER TYPO KING Slickblue has done it again.. :/

bump
    Sthorm, lvl 84 enforcer

http://www.anarchy-online.com/character/bio/d/2/name/sthorm

Re: Nuff bumping

Originally posted by Cz
    Thanks! As you may have read in my earlier posts, all I wanted was some sort of answer and recognition that these were coming. I appreciate the response. ( even though it took a bit of time :P)

You are in the unenviable position of having to be extremely careful with what you say. I understand you can't make promises for what the dev team can deliver. (heck, they can't even promise what they can deliver) But, responses to threads like this helps keep the players from feeling neglected. Thanks again and I trust that you will pass on any info you get concerning these buffs.
    O b i t u s Atrox Clan Enforcer My trade skill? Smackin' stuff till it cries! Obi's Rig
    Unit Memer of S t o r m

Never Forget

halfwaydown i think its about that time again. bump

My Woman

It's okay, Slick........FC has answered that our buffs are planned, just no ETA. As long as we keep getting updates on this from time to time so we know they haven't forgotten us, all that's left is to sit and wait. So, we can be quiet now for a couple of patches, and bring it up again later if we don't hear anything
    Nealandbob Headbasher Burninsword-RK1
    Deathfyst Tonofbricks -RK2
    Tonofbricks Nealandbob -RK Test embracing my inner Brat
    Finally back from Iraq
    Enforcers ONLY vote here!
    WoW-Pahani, Skywall/Horde and Barthilas/Horde
    "A good Enforcer dies a lot"-Deng
    "FC didn't create Enforcers, Deng did" -Tza

Arrow

"Our developers are too inept to manually edit 3 nanos in a database to give enforcers what they want and deserve, so instead we will string you along with our usual lack of info for what will probably be 6 months-1 year and give you who knows what in terms of buffs then. Given our past history expect anything and everything from boss loot only, level requirements and/or self-only to be on these buffs"

Does that translate well for everyone else? Is my bitterness obvious enough yet? Maybe because its late or something.

For some reason I have this vision of road builders extending a new highway 3 miles around a mountain because theres a pebble in the way.
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things

Originally posted by Nealandbob
    It's okay, Slick........FC has answered that our buffs are planned, just no ETA. As long as we keep getting updates on this from time to time so we know they haven't forgotten us, all that's left is to sit and wait. So, we can be quiet now for a couple of patches, and bring it up again later if we don't hear anything
    Keep it up is my advice.

No offence intended to FC but ppl change positions ppl come and go and theres already a new CEO.

Unless we maintain our constant irritation here we may well never see these buffs.

oh and .........

BUMP btw
    Riders of the Lost Org

don't forget adventurers as well

2he advents could really use a 2he buff, since most of the weapons have insane requirements!
    Healios clan Doctor
    Megawattz clan Enforcer
    Gaspard clan Adventurer

Lol, no wonder things are going to heck in a handbasket! CZ's answer was no real answer at all and to me seemed a bit contemptuous of y'all for even taking the effort to get the issue recognized!

How hard is it to take the current blunt buffs, give them new names, change the skills being buffed, then put them into the game?

Oh yeah, I forgot, they also need to calculate level limits on them, (which may be harder than it seems, because they need to make sure that these new buffs won't encourage any real diversity in enforcer weapon choice), make them Enforcer only and add them to the Boss Item loot list, because that's the only place you will be able to get them...

The request is for buffs that should have been in the game from the start. They SHOULD be easy to code and add to the game, but Funcom will insist on making the whole process so much more difficult than it should be.

I'm glad they still have it in the que of changes to the core game still needing to be implemented, but no ETA on something that should have been (easily) added many, many months ago should not be satisfactory, so...

bump....

Lightbulb

Originally posted by Kyrrilea
    Lol, no wonder things are going to heck in a handbasket! CZ's answer was no real answer at all and to me seemed a bit contemptuous of y'all for even taking the effort to get the issue recognized!

How hard is it to take the current blunt buffs, give them new names, change the skills being buffed, then put them into the game?

Oh yeah, I forgot, they also need to calculate level limits on them, (which may be harder than it seems, because they need to make sure that these new buffs won't encourage any real diversity in enforcer weapon choice), make them Enforcer only and add them to the Boss Item loot list, because that's the only place you will be able to get them...

The request is for buffs that should have been in the game from the start. They SHOULD be easy to code and add to the game, but Funcom will insist on making the whole process so much more difficult than it should be.

I'm glad they still have it in the que of changes to the core game still needing to be implemented, but no ETA on something that should have been (easily) added many, many months ago should not be satisfactory, so...

bump....

Do you work for funcom? Do you know the companies plan?

Do you realise the Cz is only able to post on instructions given to him? He could demand that this is implemented but the design chief who has to athorise it also has to keep his programmers working on the BIG picture.

The BIG picture is what AO will be like a year or even 2 years from now. More graphics more plot more MOb's more story, these all take time and money and resources.

FC's current thinking may not sit well with us here, but we are a minority and some must make sacrifices so that 1 year from now others can enjoy.

Who can tell I've been in the pub?

So for now plz bump politely, don't flame Cz or Cosmik or even FC!

Just bump and keep it in thier minds.

BUMP btw
    Riders of the Lost Org

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast