Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Edge/Piercing buffs?

Question Edge/Piercing buffs?

For quite a while now, the Enforcer community has been hearing that these buffs are on the way...

Could we get some sort of actual timeframe for this?
    O b i t u s Atrox Clan Enforcer My trade skill? Smackin' stuff till it cries! Obi's Rig
    Unit Memer of S t o r m

Never Forget

Angry

bump

been whinging for a while now, bout time there was an answer.
    Kissysuzuki 220 - 24 - 60/70
    Minisuzuki 205 - 9 - 13/70
    Riders of the Lost Org

"Enforcers are being nibbled to death"

I thought they were going to add them ASAP, but from the looks of the next patch notes, it won't be ASAP...
    Not many Enforcer are whining, so FC's not caring... So time to whine a lot
    Give us our buffs!

nerf edged weapons !!!!!

pst, over here. i'm trying reverse psykomokology.

bump

and dont forget melee energy

I hope they don't do that self-only nonsense like they did with some of the other new nanos.

What sense would it make if my MP can get 'Brutal Thug' for +87 2HB from a friendly Enforcer, but not be able to get 'Skin the Cat' for +87 2HE for my Agent from that same friendly Enforcer?

Well, I guess it would be OK if I could do it while in False Profession. But, self-only buffs need to be picked out carefully.

Originally posted by Pumpkin

What sense would it make if my MP can get 'Brutal Thug' for +87 2HB from a friendly Enforcer, but not be able to get 'Skin the Cat' for +87 2HE for my Agent from that same friendly Enforcer?

agree, and bump for the name of the nano!

bump

we need some buffs for other weapon types than blunt...
    Sthorm, lvl 84 enforcer

http://www.anarchy-online.com/character/bio/d/2/name/sthorm

bump
    Riders of the Lost Org

Originally posted by Thyrra
    nerf edged weapons !!!!!

pst, over here. i'm trying reverse psykomokology.
    hehe.. why edged? its bad as it is..

I say Nerf Sharp objects..

you guys, stop complaining already!

fixers got the ultra-uber buff - BACKPAIN +64 sneak attack lol
    Auri Sacra Fames!

Specialone Clan Fixer RK-2
    Spatialone Clan Bureaucrat RK-2

List of buffs I consider that's needed:
    1he
    2he
    Melee Energy
    Multi Melee
    Brawl (not as much as MA's)
    Fast Attack
    Sneak Attack
    Heavy Weapon (if possible)
    anything to add?

self-only essence

ahahah, we need our clear HP advantage....but thats not what me here for.....

Edged buffs for ENF's PLZ!
    Supersoly lvl 220 Atrox Enforcer
    Fearthis lvl 200 Opi MA
    Tehsoly lvl 60 Atrox Enforcer

and a lvl 160+ sold...

Legion

New buffs ?

When will we be getting new buffs, or a fix up?

Well Cz answerd on a thread started by Kopo: "Fingers: Cz has stated NO NT fixes in 14.6-8, who said it was happening?" And in this post Cz replyed: (im just going to paste and glue it in here )

Hi guys

Anyhow, my deepest appologies for the numbers given in the answers to Drabin and NTL being misleading. I won't get into explaining all that again, just allow me to give some facts:

1.) It's not gonna happen in 14.6, and I seriously doubt it's gonna be in 14.8.

That's based on information I can't give you much insight on, only that I know what work is ahead of the designers and coders for 14.5 and 14.6, and what is planned for the next months.

2.) Unless something completely messes up the list of things to do (if so, I'm gonna beat somebody with a Sledgehammer), Nano Technician is the next profession to get some attention.

I have seen a list of features, so I know it's been seriously worked on already. It's a matter of getting the time to do it. And no, I can't give you any leaks from that list.

I will try get a chat with the designers today and see what I public info I can get from them. If the patch schedule is tight, I will ask them to consider doing some of the things on the list as single 'fixes' instead of postponing it all until we can dedicate a patch to the NTs.

Post ends.

And.

Yes its about the NT love patch, they promised it to be somewhere in 14,5 - 14,6. But due to the work load on designers and coders, Cz doubt that it will be in 14,8. So thats like MABY it will come in 5 patches, Ouch!

So w00t are we like looking at here, hmm considering they soon are going into panic about not meeting the deadline for the boosterpack and shadowlands. And those offcourse will be filled with bugs and emergency patches *G*. Its going to be a very long wait until they even start on fixing other profesions.

Not to mention, sol's has been promised buffs 2 and a fix up. Dai-Galean (Community) posted a thread named Fyi where he listed the buffs sol's are getting:

Assault Rifle (only soldiers will be getting AR buffs)
    SMG (slightly worse than the fixer's SMG buff)
    Rifle (slightly behind the agent's rifle buffs)
    Ranged Energy (only solders will be getting RE buffs)
    Fling Shot (equal best with adventurers)
    Burst (best)
    Full Auto (only soldiers will be getting FA buffs)
    Multi-Ranged (equal second best)
    Grenade (second best buff)
    Heavy Weapons (best buff)

I recon MABY after the NT love patch, then MABY after the sol love patch, we might MABY be the next inline for some loving. :\

If you want a higher meele dmg output you might as well reroll as ma and reach lvl 200 b4 the enf love patch comes . And uh they have those nice heals which can heal team members, and green evades for tanking Tarasque. Yes enf's dont get on Tarasque kill teams cause ma tanks do moore dmg then enf and heals those T is on. Enf is a low 3rd chose on the T kill team after Doc. Yep lets make this crystal clear, enf dose not do w00t it is desinged for at higher lvls 150+ ma do all those things for us, and much better i might add.

BTW here are the relevant links that i found

About when NT love patch is coming:

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...0&pagenumber=1

About new buff's promised for Sol's:

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=31016

Question

Heya CZ or Cosmic. Could we get a reply please? I don't wanna flame you or FC. I just want a realistic timetable for these much anticipated buffs. If you really don't know, please find out. I know you can't make an iron clad promise, but some generalized timeframe would be good.

The last buff change I remember for Enforcers was when they AMS modifier was cut in half on all challenger nanos. We have had no new nanos since the game went retail. (or at least since 7/17/2001 when Obi was born)

We did get Da Taunter! a few patches back, but apparently the powers-that-be felt that it was a bit too powerful and thus nerfed it to near uselessness.

Please throw us a bone here. We Enforcers are pretty much a happy lot of thugs, but we want some luvin too.
    O b i t u s Atrox Clan Enforcer My trade skill? Smackin' stuff till it cries! Obi's Rig
    Unit Memer of S t o r m

Never Forget

Arrow

No taunts no Hp buffs

Just wanna bump Melee skill buffs. Gimmie them and I'm happy for the next 50 levels.
    Riders of the Lost Org

Originally posted by Scumbug

agree, and bump for the name of the nano!

GRRR i want you to STFU dont give them any ideas.

i would hate to cast "skin the cat" :|

i want

"BRUTALCHOPPER" :P

Cool

Bump..

I don't think I have ever received an official response to any post I have made. I would like to break the pattern and get a reply please
    Unit Memer of S t o r m

Never Forget

They did that on purpose....
    On one hand, they gave us hope by sending hints through Arinia and Kink... but on the other hand, we NEVER DID get offical reply about ETA or detailed plan regarding this matter...

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast