Thread: Rubi-Ka Employment Agency is looking for employees

Rubi-Ka Employment Agency is looking for employees

Citizens of Rubi-Ka,

In a few days, the Rubi-Ka Employment Agency will open its doors. Dedicated to helping those newly arrived on Rubi-Ka find their way on the job market and those bored with their current employment find a new occupation, the RKEA strongly feels it will fill a need in Rubi-Kan society and economy.

As is the case for every enterprise, the RKEA needs skilled employees. We are looking for people who are helpful, dedicated, able improvise and cater to the needs of the client. Some basic experience is required, although personal involvement and enthousiasm will go a long way.

The RKEA is a young organisation. As such, early applicants will have the opportunity to actively shape the company and help determine policy.

Although the RKEA is a non-profit organisation, and emphasis lies on helping out the less fortunate, there will be plenty of opportunity for employees to earn a very decent living. Also, working for the RKEA will enable you to see a lot of this beautiful planet of ours. And finally, enjoying the company of collegues and relaxing after a job well done, will be an integral part of a working day at the RKEA

Because of the rather strict rules of the RK Chamber of Commerce, the RKEA will be based in Clan territory only, for now. We will look into a possible Omni branch in the future.

Applicants or otherwise interested can contact Nicholas Craddock ("Mharc") through the RK1 comm system for a job interview or additional information.

Sincerely,

Nicholas Craddock
    President
    Rubi-Ka Employment Agency
    Last edited by Mharc; Aug 20th, 2002 at 05:35:08.
    Vanguard Mharc. Self-equipper extraordinaire no longer. I'm back!

OOC Translation

Here's an OOC explanation of the above post:

Dedicated to helping those newly arrived on Rubi-Ka find their way on the job market and those bored with their current employment
    Members of the RKEA will provide custom missions to the people of Rubi-Ka. No more standard "find item"-, "kill person"-, or "investigate this blablabla"-missions... No! Original content, written and performed by the members themselves. They can be as intricate and deep as gameplay allows. The members of RKEA will be actors, improvising with their public, the clients, allowing for a satisfying gaming experience for both. (I know, I sound like a commercial ). The clients can gain valuable rewards for their efforts (profession specific rewards) and hopefully they'll just have a good time.

I know I'm not the only one by far who goes out to the backyards from time to time to help out newbies. I know how much fun it is to make a difference in a player's first steps on RK. By this initiative, I hope to expand on that.

As is the case for every enterprise, the RKEA needs skilled employees. We are looking for people who are helpful, dedicated, able improvise and cater to the needs of the client. Some basic experience is required, although personal involvement and enthousiasm will go a long way.
    The RKEA is looking for people who can roleplay. You don't have to RP all the time, if you don't want to. However, when performing a custom mission, 100% roleplaying will be required.

"Some basic experience" means ideally, you know your way around Rubi-Ka. You are familiar with the client and game mechanics. Characters of all levels are welcome, as we'll need access to items of all levels as rewards. A lot of cash will also come in handy

The RKEA is a young organisation. As such, early applicants will have the opportunity to actively shape the company and help determine policy.
    In the beginning, we will all work together on creating the best missions and providing the most satisfying gaming experience. All early members can be sure they will be as involved with the organisation as they want.

Although the RKEA is a non-profit organisation, and emphasis lies on helping out the less fortunate, there will be plenty of opportunity for employees to earn a very decent living. Also, working for the RKEA will enable you to see a lot of this beautiful planet of ours. And finally, enjoying the company of collegues and relaxing after a job well done, will be an integral part of a working day at the RKEA
    "Earn a decent living, enjoy company, relax" translates into: being part of a guild. This will be a guild, just as any other. If we want to team, we team ("earning a living" ). If we want to enjoy company, we chat on guild chat. If we want to relax, we go to Reet's. Just like a regular guild, there will be plenty of opportunity for those things. Our hook will be the missions, however. That's what will set us apart.

Because of the rather strict rules of the RK Chamber of Commerce, the RKEA will be based in Clan territory only, for now. We will look into a possible Omni branch in the future.
    I'm clan. So the organisation will be clan. Perhaps, if this turns out to be a success, we can look into forming an Omni branch. For now, we stay clan, however. We may, or may not cater to the job-needs of Omnis. We will definately provide a service to Neutrals.

Interested? Give Mharc a tell on RK1.
    Last edited by Mharc; Aug 20th, 2002 at 08:20:45.