Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Foxy Gui 2006

Agreed .. wtb foxys ubaa new gui
    Life is a Playerkiller

Legends may sleep, but they never Die!

Got a question., I can't Open the LE shops or Open my Planet map? why?

Hehe :P ok read some other posts :P
    Last edited by hamagata; Dec 23rd, 2006 at 16:28:06.
    General of Unlimited High Society

bump for new release
    AO Universe By Players, For Players! Gameplay/Quests/Locations Guides, News, Articles, Columns, AO Launcher Skins, Wallpapers, Maps, Utilities, Friendly Forums and the #1 Roleplaying Source for the community!

Bump!

Any GUI upgrades to a dull LE Research Window?
    Cerber - MA Bruiser

Baboone - Portable Deathstar

Dukatus - Choppah

Should have something out by weekend.

Been Busy over xmas leveling a engi. Soon as she is 190 i will get on with the gui more, Its sorta half working at the mo.

She is lv 182 now, was made on 16th dec
    So not bad leveling but been addicted to her, have been working on gui while lfg.. and now in later levels and people prefer other professions then engis in teams, I seem to be working on gui more.

What i have done..

Moved AGG/DEF up to top of screen with Shortcut bar next to it, So when in battle saves you moving mouse down to go def or off.
    Added More buttons to top and bottom of screen.
    Added Proffessions to Control panel, Eg If you play doc click doctor and you will only get Macro buttons for a doc profession.
    Added new graphics for each profession, So when you click doctor in control panel it will change graphics in gui to Doctor style for example.
    Added Graphics so when you ding or perk ding etc, It will show on side with custom graphic, so instead of testtube thing when u do research it will have better graphic, Testing to try make it smaller too.

Testing Smaller side bar so its set to a limit, So does not take up whole side of screen only half, Tested and i quite like it but not sure if others will.
    Testing Having sidebar on left hand side of screen instead of right.
    Testing Mech screens, Lft screens, Pet screens, chat windows, shortcut graphics changes

New layout, a little like other guis with bar along the bottom, I liked the way others have done it, and found out i could add alot more too it to make it loads better for users to use.

I will try and get a screenshot done later 2night if all goes well, depends what time i get home and if i get a team
    DustFront Raid Bot Rk1
    ::DustFront - Home Page ::
    Guild
    ::Corporate Justice:
    Characters
    ::FoxyTrader(TR:220)::FoxyAgent(AG:220)::Drfoxy(Dr:220)::
    Links
    ::FaceBook::Home Page
    info
    ::
    AOTradeskills - http://aotradeskills.com/dnn/ - On Xfire ::

I'll just be happy to have my planetmap back looking forward to the new one.

im curious to see ur gui go go go

Also, i was wondering if u had build in some drain/armor-/AC-/nano AC- drain alarms in? Im guessing u have seeing u have a 220 trader urself ^^
    TWADER - Rimor Clanner - 220/31/70 - Trox Trader of Quetzalcoatl
    ATLANTEAN SERVER
    The Firm
    Godt Saa... Eller - STEEL!
    House Maadiah
    RIMOR SERVER
    The Syndicate
    Quetzlcoat

Quote Originally Posted by ICCKoruption View Post
    If you go to old athens, or omni entertainment be sure to look for the Rubi-ka museum of natural history. you will find numerous Traders that have been immaculately restored to their original states, some archeological digs were intentionally based around reclaim terminals.
    if you do find a trader still in circulation, be sure to check the expiry date, they are usually marked :best before june 2001.

/me gives Foxy a cup of espresso ql300
    AO Universe By Players, For Players! Gameplay/Quests/Locations Guides, News, Articles, Columns, AO Launcher Skins, Wallpapers, Maps, Utilities, Friendly Forums and the #1 Roleplaying Source for the community!

I have run into problems

This may take longer than i thought, I seem to have messed it up.

Watch this space for more news
    DustFront Raid Bot Rk1
    Guild
    Characters
    Links
    info

go go foxy
    This GUI skin is unq!

A quick question, does this skin support LE? Don't have time to read through all the replys atm, but it looks to good to not use

i think what she's(??) working on atm is in fact making the gui compateable with LE
    TWADER - Rimor Clanner - 220/31/70 - Trox Trader of Quetzalcoatl
    ATLANTEAN SERVER
    The Firm
    Godt Saa... Eller - STEEL!
    House Maadiah
    RIMOR SERVER
    The Syndicate
    Quetzlcoat

Quote Originally Posted by ICCKoruption View Post
    If you go to old athens, or omni entertainment be sure to look for the Rubi-ka museum of natural history. you will find numerous Traders that have been immaculately restored to their original states, some archeological digs were intentionally based around reclaim terminals.
    if you do find a trader still in circulation, be sure to check the expiry date, they are usually marked :best before june 2001.

The current one works fine with LE. I'm having no problems at all.

I think it's a completly new version thats being worked on.

Yes, just installed it and seems to be working fine, apart from the world-map that is
    Quick question though, the script-buttons, are thoes just templates for your own scripts? They dont seem to work for me atleast.

**Might be something new, or could be my client, but when opening GMS I can't seem to press the "search"-button. Anyone else experienced this?
    Last edited by Paled; Jan 24th, 2007 at 09:06:06. Reason: Edit

Issues

I got the gui working but there is some issues i need to sort out, But my RL time is taking over ao time at the moment

So im not sure when i will be back on ao to finnish off.
    DustFront Raid Bot Rk1
    Guild
    Characters
    Links
    info

also im not sure if this has been mentioned before or even if its possible, but what about making buttons/macros to auto adjust agg/def sliders?
    eg- fullaggbutton - heal - fulldefbutton.. just add 50% 25% and 75% agg buttons too.

keep up the great work, lub ur GUI. infact even with LE im still using it. i only switch to default to buy LE stuff.

"There's nothing wrong with the (ranged advy) profession itself, it's just that the other 99.9% of us playing it are deluded & incompetent."
    dgdgdgdg018:I kinda prefer my method of simply calling them morons and retards. sadly, people claim "that is not an argument".thus in the future i shall say -
    you, dear sir, are a moron because
    1) inbreeding perhaps?
    2) got dropped on your head as a child a lot and as a result have impaired intelligence ?
    3) are bored and have decided to troll?
    4) suffer from ADD and dyslexia?
    5) Other.....?
    6) All of the above?
    why it's almost like a form letter, and i can sign it as-
    Laughing at you, DG

I mean surely i have provided reasons on par with said posters original arguments, haven't I ?

You can't buy LE stuff with this GUI? I don't have any problems at all.

I wonder how cool Foxy's GUI 2007 will be
    Life is a Playerkiller

Legends may sleep, but they never Die!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast