Things change things stay the same...And sometimes things decide to stab you in the back with an energy blade. The most recent time since my last entry has been basicly that.

The time has come for me to cut my ties to The Syndicate. This has been a long time coming but recent events made the situation untennable. Those same events have come back to bite me in the ass and do a lot more damage. Neutrals all over the planet have joined in the omni advance during our communication collapse. Still at least three more days before our systems are fully back on line due to the omni EMP droped on one of our comm centers. This communication breakdown coincided with the mysterious disappearnce of several of the clan's top leaders. One is permakilled...The hands of OT unicorns. The other nine are currently unknnown.

Politically i look back on it and i think inviting the neutrals to the emergency meeting and my push to get them into the council chamber might of been the worst mistake i made save crossing rawenna. I have been betrayed and stabbed in the back in the worst ways possible and i can never allow something like that to happen again. If i have access to the council meeting i will most likely make a full apology to the council and motion for Anamelle's dismissment from the council chamber as the neutrals can no longer be trusted.

The situation with volcatius hasnt changed much but Tyma has come out of hiding...it seems tipha though wants to pull tyma in as well as nulion. I hope this doesnt spiral out of control for us...We are having a bad time of it as it is. And on top of it all I have joined a new group. The Coven of Hunters it wasnt a decision that came easily but it finally was time for me to leave my nest within the syndicate for new lands.

I dont know what the future has instore for me i thought i did. But its becoming more and more obvious i dont. I can only hope i have the strength and will to make what i want happen.