Thread: FJRK - Pilgrims Plot a New Path

FJRK - Pilgrims Plot a New Path

August 15, 29480 - [Global]

Always an enigma, the Pilgrims clan today announced that they were abandoning the Council of Truth and indeed Rubi-Ka society as a whole. In a shock move followers were informed yesterday that the clan’s leadership had agreed to a plan that will see all their members move permanently into the Outzones.

The Pilgrims have long held that there are greater mysteries on Rubi-Ka then have yet been discovered, and now seem set to try and prove their theories with extended exploration in the non-terraformed areas of the Planet.

Pilgrims leader Kreista Tobarl apparently addressed the clan in a personally recorded message that explained the move, and our sources understand she quoted the ‘ongoing disillusionment with the political and military process on Rubi-Ka’ as the primary reason for this drastic action, and also indicated that the Pilgrims would cut all official links with clan infrastructure and advised that they no longer considered themselves to be a ‘clan’.

“We are children of the cosmos,” explained one prominent Pilgrims representative, “the factions and stigmas that have been forced upon us by society no longer mean anything to us. We will be one with the planet as has always been our destiny.”

Sources indicate that Pilgrim members have already started to depart the major cities and unconfirmed reports suggest that at least three large caravans of Pilgrim transports have already been sighted leaving populated terra-formed territory.

speaking for myself

I'm sad to see them leave the Council and I wish Ms. Tobarl all the best in her search. I really thought we might have found a common ground. It was not the case, apparently.

*sigh* We could see this coming. However, my guild and I believe we have to face the current reality in the terraformed regions, and try to make our progress from there. We believe the Council is a necessary organ for maintaining clan unity and facing up to Omni-Tek. Therefore, we are not leaving the terraformed regions with many of our Pilgrim brothers and sisters but instead are entering into discussions with Hayden Okoli of Terra Firma. We agree with Kreista that there are greater mysteries on this planet and wish her well in her search. Venice Academy will, however, stay at home and deal with the problems that sit on our doorstep.

Quote Originally Posted by Editor: FJRK
    August 15, 29480 - [Global]

Pilgrims would cut all official links with clan infrastructure and advised that they no longer considered themselves to be a ‘clan’.

“We are children of the cosmos,” explained one prominent Pilgrims representative, “the factions and stigmas that have been forced upon us by society no longer mean anything to us. We will be one with the planet as has always been our destiny.”
    Let me be the first to welcome you to the side of the Unaffiliated (Neuts ^_^), and standing by your morals and own goals, not to be distracted by fruitless squabbles and political bureacracy!!!

I commend your dedication and on behalf of Exalted and Shadow Atlantians wish you all the best in your new journeys!!!

If ever our paths may meet again, let me have the honor to shake your hand.
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

Indeed, I would like to extend a hand of friendship on behalf of the Newland council to the Pilgrims and our hopes that their paths may cross ours in the future with many tales to tell of their experiences.
    Trixie "Tryqz" Rhaiyne, Newland Council Science Minister

Stupid, here we are fighting against omni-tek for the humanity as a whole (including atrox)...and they say " no longer mean anything to us"

We must all follow our own path, reguardless of where it takes us. The have shown courage in deciding to follow theres regardless of what may follow.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Gurney "Twistshot" Halleck

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

*Smirks* Well said Twistshot. Everyone has their choosen path. But not everyone is able to see it and need someone to lead the way.
    "Sincerity is an openness of heart that is found in very few people. What we usually see is only an artful disguise people put on to win the confidence of others." ~François de La Rochefoucauld

If they have to be led down it then it is not their path, nor dose following ones own path give them justification for bloodshed and violance as you partake in.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

You've created your own delusional world Twistshot. We do not participate in any violence. Violence is walking down the street killing innoncent, those masacres that takes place in your silly war about faction.
    We are participating in cleansing and purification of this planet like it is written in our destiny
    "Sincerity is an openness of heart that is found in very few people. What we usually see is only an artful disguise people put on to win the confidence of others." ~François de La Rochefoucauld

I hope they live well in the outzone.... if that is possible in anyway...

Destiny is not written Nuser, it is forged by each of us day by day.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuser_
    You've created your own delusional world Twistshot. We do not participate in any violence. Violence is walking down the street killing innoncent, those masacres that takes place in your silly war about faction.
    We are participating in cleansing and purification of this planet like it is written in our destiny
    ...you nanomage freaks are as bad as the omni sided neutrals attacking towers The day will soon come where your scourge is wiped off this planet forever!

Radiman is a Pigrim, and he was a wise man. Unfortunately it was one of his pilgrimages that made him dissapear from public view after the fall of the original CoT. After that his reputation was damaged since many thought he had abandoned the clans. Few knew he was trying to find a way to reform the CoT through meditation.

His support meant a great deal and helped the reformation of the (new) CoT.

Pilgrims are not simple people like most of us, they are thinkers, people of wisdom...not fighters. I believe their minds do not see war as something logical and now rather than just accept the conflict they rather remove themselves from it and place their efforts to the discovery of knowledge.

It is their choice, and it is not an easy one. The outzones are dangerouns areas, the air is thin, mostly desert and food is not abundant by a long shot. It will be a hard life of practical solitude. One of the reasons neither the clans nor Omni-Tek engage in those places.

I wish the Pilgrims and Mr. Radiman the best in their journeys to enlightenment.

Commander Windguaerd
    MD - Special Ops
    Last edited by Windguaerd; Aug 19th, 2006 at 23:22:45.
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

You really think Radiman left with them?

I can't imagine Mr. Radiman leaving without at least saying goodbye to the CoT.

Talking

maybe he will send us a message, saying something like "sunny greets from the non-terraformed Rubi-Ka terrain"
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

I can't say I found that amusing..
    Kaylee "Sary" Lykin - Fixer
    "Syree" - Shade
    Member of The Mockers