Thread: Please give us more information about the clans/departments

Please give us more information about the clans/departments

My guild is finding it hard pick one of the story clans without more information. We really need more to go on than what has been provided.

Also, why aren't the Pilgrims an option? Its one of the only two clans listed in the 'Present' story section. Radiman is one of them. Why aren't we good enough to join? Hey, I watched 'Little House on the Prairie' as a child! Maybe to get in you have a big floppy hat, a gnarled walking stick and a covered wagon...
    Travesty
    martial arts has-been
    freedom fighter
    teen idol

"Dont hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because Im sleeping with your girlfriend."

No new information? Wow....So we have to choose the destiny of our guild by choosing between clans with two to three sentence descriptions?

What information do the developers use to guide them on Playing those factions and the faction leaders? This really makes me worry how fleshed out any of them actually are....
    Travesty
    martial arts has-been
    freedom fighter
    teen idol

"Dont hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because Im sleeping with your girlfriend."

More info

We will be adding more departments and clans in the Story section of the main site over time. This list was requested just to get a basic overview.

The Pilgrims do not recognize anybody as affiliates.