Thread: OTPC: Omni-Tek strikes back at thieves [Atlantean]

OTPC: Omni-Tek strikes back at thieves [Atlantean]

Omni-Tek strikes back at thieves
    August 10, 29480 - [Atlantean]

OTPC - In the early hours of Tuesday evening at approximately 19:00 Rubi-Kan standard time, a cargo vessel presumably carrying resources north from Omni-1 to the OTAF bases was intercepted on the border of Athen Shire and Wailing Wastes.

The tracking signal disappeared off Omni-Tek's sensor net, the last known location above The War Academy in Athen Shire.

The vessel, under threat from weapons fire was landed and the cargo offloaded. At the center of the operation: the Council of Truth's alleged "anti-terrorism" advisor who was in fact coordinating the theft of resources and technology from Omni-Tek.

Based on intelligence reports however, Omni-Tek was able to swap the shipment of resources and technology for some well packed Omni-Pol officers. The clans didn't realise that said officers were present until they began to gloat over their newly stolen bounty like a bunch of pirates.

Spearheading the operation against Eleanor Kiamarli's crime ring, Bahirae Serugiusu had the following to say: "I will not settle until this woman is brought to justice. She betrayed Omni-Tek when she defected to the clans back in '78 and she's been a thorn in our side ever since."

Post-operation reports indicate a total of forty-seven clan casualties. Future shipments to the OTAF bases will be taken under armed guard with orders to use deadly force against any resistance.

A brilliant operation as always! It really taught the 'War Academy' a lesson or two.
    Engineer General Virta, Omni-Pol. Not in active service.

Roleplaying Profile of Jimi "Virta" Hendrix

Not what I heard.

You heard incorrectly, Omni forces made a highly successful strike.

(( Until the title farmers showed up and it henceforth deteriorated into someone noone was prepared for ))
    Hellcom "Stillian" Receptionist | Eternalist | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Agent "Lilmiz007" Isbeak | Finalizer | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Style "Heldale" Attack | General | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution

|| Primal Evolution ||

Silly Clanners, you could've guessed Pol would find out! They get there in the end!

I wanted to be there, to see the look on the Clanners faces as they got wiped across the floor...
    GorgeFodder4 / Skeletawe
    Anti-Miner / Miner
    Omni-Mining / NLF Remnant?

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgefodder
    Silly Clanners, you could've guessed Pol would find out! They get there in the end!
    They showed same vigilance with finding out who shot Ross. As long as they have their priorities set right.

It's a funny report, tho. I didn't know Omni-Tek had anti-pirates policy. I wonder in what way does it differ from anti-theft policy.
    "War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
    -The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians

[Kintaii]: Dude, I *am* weird
    [Kintaii]: I came to accept this many years ago and am much happier for it. XD
    [Kintaii]: Besides - I work on *AO*. That right there is proof of my oddness.