Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ok clanners :P Here is an offer

Arg, if you want a organized PvP event somewhere, we can discuss it.

If you want to try to take back Camelot, you have to fight against all clanners, not only afew.

Our whole system is built on having alot of people and to have something many clanners can take part of (even if I really disslike the toons that PL to 125 to get "Phat lewt" to sell)

We don't warp in people so that not a problem. (some will probably do it if many omnis show up, just hope rest can talk them out of it)
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

lol, i cant be the only one realizing that the omnis are cashing in now that the level requirement for clan raids is considering being raised...

On voorg's thread my opinion on level requirements is stated...it only benefits omni to cut the manpower of clanners at camelot.
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

k, remember this thread in the future.
    Argulace
    President
    Total Aggression Gaming
    Mercenaries of Kai (TAG)
    Chapter I. LAYING PLANS "All warfare is based on deception."

Angry

Argulance I am almost reaching lvl 125 and I was hoping to have some fun in camelot soon and maybe having a chance at winning the raffle, but saying that you want only lvl 160+ dudes in there sounds to me like you just want to increase the chances of your guild getting loot? Please stop tryint to control camelot and let other omni's have some fun to

Arrow Hey clanners, I've got a better offer

I'll trade my 200 FA 3927 G2 for rights to loot a Gaily Painted Hood. Think of it as raffling for for the FA and not a hood. I'll throw in 50m (banproof of course) for spending money, or if you have to bribe the rest of the clanners to let me loot it before you all shoot me. I'm untitled and intend to stay that way so theres no pvp farming issue.

If you like that offer and I'm online when hood drops, send me a /tell, I'll drop whatever I'm doing and haul *** over.

Keep Tara away from the Omni Uberleetz some more please Not all of us like their style.

(BTW Arg, the guy I traded with for it says you were there at some event and he outbid you! lol)
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things

Why don't you go and fight for your right then Mercatura?
    ~Lone

Arrow

I'm not sponsored

Trading is more fun atm

Originally posted by SolyHhit
    why not get FC to put level restrictions on the Game Servers??

Say GS1 is 160+
    GS2 is for 125-160
    GS3 is for everyone and anyone (over flow...)

?????

anyone care? or do u haev so little faith in FC that...oh yea, so do I
    Supersoly lvl 220 Atrox Enforcer
    Fearthis lvl 200 Opi MA
    Tehsoly lvl 60 Atrox Enforcer

and a lvl 160+ sold...

Legion

Re: Hey clanners, I've got a better offer

Originally posted by Mercatura
    (BTW Arg, the guy I traded with for it says you were there at some event and he outbid you! lol)
    I allowed Nenous to win that bid because he's a cool guy and I like em

Not sure what a soldier wanted with that 200 FA, but he wanted it so badly he borrowed money from everyone he could find to pay a GM (in a NPC Fixer character at the time during a plot event) 50M for it.

If I had wanted to outbid him, I would have.

Too bad that account has been ebayed more than Jerry Rice rookie cards. I had an arrangement with the original owner that if he didnt want it in the future, I would have gotten buying rights.

hehe, guess it's under new ownership again.
    Argulace
    President
    Total Aggression Gaming
    Mercenaries of Kai (TAG)
    Chapter I. LAYING PLANS "All warfare is based on deception."

Unhappy

Dang no wonder he only wanted scopes out of everything I offered, they probably all went to market

...he only paid 50? Bleh, I got ripped! Gave him scopes worth a lot more

Dual weilding is no fun, though its a nice collectors item
    Last edited by Mercatura; Aug 20th, 2002 at 22:15:55.

lol!
    // wildwal - the sexiest adv evar - now with nr!
    // legion

Re: Re: Hey clanners, I've got a better offer

Originally posted by Argulace_MoK

I allowed Nenous to win that bid because he's a cool guy and I like em

Not sure what a soldier wanted with that 200 FA, but he wanted it so badly he borrowed money from everyone he could find to pay a GM (in a NPC Fixer character at the time during a plot event) 50M for it.

If I had wanted to outbid him, I would have.

Too bad that account has been ebayed more than Jerry Rice rookie cards. I had an arrangement with the original owner that if he didnt want it in the future, I would have gotten buying rights.

hehe, guess it's under new ownership again.
    remember folks , what arg wants, arg gets. ya thats right. arg is da man. oh yea.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12