Thread: OMG!!! looking for more

Talking OMG!!! looking for more

Our guild has just reformed..
    We are now Omni Mail Room Guards (or OMG for short), we are looking for people lvl 50 and lower to join.
    Once we have more people, we will have the abilitie to have events and such (currently we only have meetings due to lack of funds )
    We have very nice generals and squad commanders and (ofcourse) a very nice prez.
    We look forward to any and all tells from people

Handsoff , MP president
    Nanowarp , NT General
    Kotonishki , Doc General
    Kittychan , MA Squad Commander

If you have any questions, post on this thread or send one of us a tell..
    And then I gave him a tell about... Hey, where are you going?
    (Why is it that when ever I post on a thread, it dies and no one ever posts again??)

Question

Why only for lvl 50 and lower?
    Peter Giscombe - Director of the Omni-Tek Corporate Security Coalition.

Exclamation agg

Sorry for got to check the forums..
    Ne way, We made it 50 or lower for several reasons.
    One of them being that we are experenced guild members.. Several of use have watched guilds fall apart due to the needs of the lower lvl and higher lvl guild members. I am pushing to remove this rule, but I need to approval of the rest of the elite of the mail room .
    Another reason is control, I find lvl 100 people to ignore the wishes of leadership when fairly higher then them. Choas is controlled through the desisions of leadership, we can't have people doing as they please if that disrupts other peoples enjoiment of the game. (you will have to pardon my spelling, I never did very well in english :P ).
    I am now lvl 61 and improving fast. We try to make exeptions for people who still wish to be apart of our slowly growing guild. We accept all players who are pleasent to be around and are a good team member.
    Ack, Handsoff's hands and head hurts from all this typing and misspelling :P
    And then I gave him a tell about... Hey, where are you going?
    (Why is it that when ever I post on a thread, it dies and no one ever posts again??)