Thread: Neutral coalition meeting, tuesday the 20th.

Neutral coalition meeting, tuesday the 20th.

#RK1)

Another meeting of the neutral coalition will be done tomorow, aka tuesday the 20th. Since some people showed up last time and started being asses (*cough* diamondcut & co ) they will be refused access. Tough luck guys.

For the rest of you, the meetings are usually in the city of borealis, usually in a closed mission location, and you will have to agree to the decorum rules posted below in order to gain access. You don't agree, you don't get a key.

The order of business.

1) Do we wish for pvp rules to change?
    - Tab as friendly
    - First strike capability
    - Reduce to 0% supression in the neutral zones.
    2) Recent situation and the ICC
    - The 'speach'
    - Juju's 3 question system.
    3) Land Control issue
    4) Closing and varia

-Juju

(The neutral coalition is an inter-guilds gathering of neutrals to discuss neutral issues IC and OCC. We take this !@#$ seriously folksso if you want trouble, go back to playing with the brontos)

(Start decorum)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -Physical representation.
    There will be potted plants delimiting the area set up for the general assembly. Everyone will sit, unless they have the floor.

(general plan)
    o o o o o o o o o
    s (line or semi circle)

pe
    ----------------------- (plants)
    x x x x x x x
    x xx x x x x x x x x
    x ( the general assembly) x x
    x x x x x x x x x x x

x = random people

s = speaker. The person that has the floor for an expose. Otherwise the person gets up from his place, speaks, then sits to prevent further movement ( see decorum )

pe= PResident of the assembly. The person that keeps things in order and announces the new speakers/floorperson.

o = executive

--- = line of potted plants.

--------------------------------------------
    DECORUM

- Unless you got the floor, you do NOT speak in vicinity. Whisper (/w) , send tells, make a chatgroup, i don't care. But unless you got the floor, SHUSH.
    - To get the floor, you message the PE. He will invite you into a special chat group. Until the PE gets up and says it's your turn to speak ( in vicinity) then you don't do anything.
    - When it is your turn to speak, get up and speak freely. message a simple "Done" to the PE when you done, and sit down.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(end decorum. This is a repost from neutral board ressources.)
    Last edited by President Juju; Aug 20th, 2002 at 04:02:25.
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

I would be interested in attending. However, you did not post a time for the meeting?

Talking

sorry dude. 6pm eastern standard time. modified it on the rp forum but not here.. oouuppsss.....
    --
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    --

I do not think I will make it

is there any way to find out what happened? A set of minutes, or a record of the discussions?

we newts have our very own forum, yes we do

http://pub64.ezboard.com/bneutralsofrubika
    Omni-Pol intelligence report for Peregrinus Praecautus
    Known applicant of Third Faction
    Warning! Record is being accessed by an external source of unknown origin.
    Recovering file

be on your guard pilgrim
    File ends

Okay, I'll make a bit more of an effort to show up this time. Well, so long as I don't get stuck in Tir for a few hours thanks to some dusties, then get so pissed off that I leave the game only to come back in time to recieve Juju's message that said that the meeting had started two hours ago. Uh, yeah.

happens to the best of us amigo
    --
    --

--