Thread: Reinforced NCU Belt

Reinforced NCU Belt

Does anyone know where I could find or how I could make this item?

Cheers,

~R~

Reinforced NCU Belt: TK

The Reinforced NCU Belt is dropped by Trashking...
    Al "Kottan" Harnett
    Clan Soldier on RK1 (somewhere around Level 170
    K.O.T.T.A.N.: Kinetic Organism Trained for Troubleshooting and Accurate Nullification

Suggestions to make Soldiers less boring

The Trash King drops this item. Its a LONG camp though. And he rarely drops it.
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

The Trash King used to drop the reinforced belt fairly often back in the days when his spawntime was 15 minutes. But everyone camped him then in order to stock up on bracers, damage-rings and whatnot. Thus, TK's spawntime was changed.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

Thanks for the quick replies. It'll be a while before I'm ready to take the Trash King on so I guess I'll just have to wait. The item's in the database at all QL's though, so I wonder if FC had plans for it to drop elsewhere at one time...

Cheers,

~R~

I got both 5 and 6 slot belts from TK, but never a 4 slot, anyone actually got a 4 slot from him?
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.