Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Funeral

Funeral

On Saturday at 6pm (GMT/RST)) (( OOC/ 7pm BST...that’s Dr Who time to many of you, but since it's finished you can come to this *grin* )), at 804 x 578 in Ember Woods (just outside Borealis) there will be a very dignified funeral for the lost researchers who were taken from us this last weekend.

We will be holding a small service to say goodbye to Lanne, and all the others who were taken from us the previous weekend. Please come, say your goodbyes and caste a blue lily into the waters of the small lake here in memory. We will be holding a small gathering, and have a priest on hand to direct our goodbyes.
    Thank you for the time, and we hope we will see you there.

Nyadach
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Omni-Pol intends to provide security and pay our respects to the valiant scientists, at this event.

We salute Major Prabel for the sentiment, and for the well meaning of the event.
    Hellcom "Stillian" Receptionist | Eternalist | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Agent "Lilmiz007" Isbeak | Finalizer | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Style "Heldale" Attack | General | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution

|| Primal Evolution ||

Yes have your Funerals for our Honored Guest! It is just the start of a new era.

*glances toward Nyadach*
    next week, same time, we will have a pre-funeral for all those mages mages who are too blind to see the truth!

I must thank Omni-Pol for thier participation in providing us with the necessary security for this very sober event in these troubled times with so many murderous, evil people around us all.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

((wasn't this supposed to happen on friday ( aka today?) ))
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

Quote Originally Posted by Jujuwalker
    ((wasn't this supposed to happen on friday ( aka today?) ))
    (( Saturday. ))
    This account was cancelled at:
    2006-08-25 05:59:36

It will remain playable until : 2006-08-25 08:42:33

Hehe, what timing!

((Nerf timezones ... have fun people .. i'll try my best to be available at that time .. but its very much on the unlikely side))
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

(( bleh, damn looks like I won't be able to make it ))
    Chi"Chimx" Delaet- 220/28 NT
    Proud Advisor of Uprising.

(( This would be 8 CEST, no? ))
    This account was cancelled at:
    2006-08-25 05:59:36

It will remain playable until : 2006-08-25 08:42:33

Hehe, what timing!

(( Still on vacation, so won't make it.
    Nerf story progression/fun RP events while being on vacation :P ))
    Kaylee "Sary" Lykin - Fixer
    "Syree" - Shade
    Member of The Mockers

The Funeral went well. Thank you to all those who attended. And thank you to the minister for the wonderful speechs.

It went well... Yep yep... IRK Member Terendon was shot and killed. And Nyadach broke down with excess notum, and is now a member of the NLF... Yep..yep...went well.

~twitches~ Well.
    GorgeFodder4 / Skeletawe
    Anti-Miner / Miner
    Omni-Mining / NLF Remnant?

Did I fall into a dimensional fissure ? Because you were nowhere to be seen.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

George? George was there.
    Hellcom "Stillian" Receptionist | Eternalist | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Agent "Lilmiz007" Isbeak | Finalizer | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Style "Heldale" Attack | General | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution

|| Primal Evolution ||

Quote Originally Posted by Boltgun
    Did I fall into a dimensional fissure ? Because you were nowhere to be seen.
    He was there.

And by the way Gorge ... i'm still awaiting your report.
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

Unhappy

Well Negs...the thing is... I'm so in shock, and and...

OK I FORGOT! I will send it post-haste.
    GorgeFodder4 / Skeletawe
    Anti-Miner / Miner
    Omni-Mining / NLF Remnant?

No I mean everyone, I was there and there were Omni Pol as always and some guy I never met... Ah well, it's ones of those days.

Would have prefered that such thing happen when I'm not burying one of my recruits!
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

Was that person you never met me perhaps?
    Sincerely,

Don Victor 'Iwillbreakit' Taccariello

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgefodder
    Well Negs...the thing is... I'm so in shock, and and...

OK I FORGOT! I will send it post-haste.
    Yes brother Gorge. I know its hard to swallow...even the misguided hippie mage can be enlightened...no mage is a lost mage. They can always be guided back on their rightful path

Quote Originally Posted by Nuser_
    Yes brother Gorge. I know its hard to swallow...even the misguided hippie mage can be enlightened...no mage is a lost mage. They can always be guided back on their rightful path
    How true those words sound, even when your idea behind them is misguided. Perhaps one day, even you can see the truth!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast