Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Funeral

One day I will see the truth? I already see it very clearly. But yes the truth hurts..why many have yet to choose to acknowledge it

Quote Originally Posted by Nuser_
    One day I will see the truth? I already see it very clearly.
    How exactly you know the things you perceive are the truth? Surely it's not enough if someone ("divine being" or otherwise) tells you it's true?

Quote Originally Posted by Nuser_
    ...even the misguided hippie mage can be enlightened...no mage is a lost mage. They can always be guided back on their rightful path
    Even me?

'Stage

Nuser, you can enlighten me, any day. ~smiles and winks~

BUT. You must first.

Give back Nyadach damnit!
    GorgeFodder4 / Skeletawe
    Anti-Miner / Miner
    Omni-Mining / NLF Remnant?

I've seen Nya, poor ole chap needs some speech lessons. But here is something I highly recommend .. knock on his helmet. I makes a wierd noise .. was great fun though.
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

FODDDDERRR *hisses*...forr thee isss impuuuree, annd thee sssshall bee cleansssssed (( there is a couple jokes here about you smelling like you fell in Tussa's perfume draw when you had your dress one...but am saving those for another day )).
    Miyy masssterrsss sssshall reeeclaimm thissss planettt whicchh wasss takkenn fromm theemm byy thee impuuuree!
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Eerrrrrr? Nyadach...

Ok, I will sponsor a ONE Million credit reward to anyone who can remove the helmet from Nyadachs head -WITHOUT- Killing him. And removing him from the NLF.

((Hes Arnold Arnold Arnold Rimmer, more reliable than a garden strimmer, and if you play your cards right you just might have him round for dinner! ...
    (Nyadach understands) ))
    GorgeFodder4 / Skeletawe
    Anti-Miner / Miner
    Omni-Mining / NLF Remnant?

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgefodder
    Eerrrrrr? Nyadach...

Ok, I will sponsor a ONE Million credit reward to anyone who can remove the helmet from Nyadachs head -WITHOUT- Killing him. And removing him from the NLF.
    I dunno, that thing is on there pretty tight.
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12