Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Grid armor

...and as for the twink who askes dor GA to be nerfed....heres a bit o advice...

Dont fight a Grid armro user in PVP.

I hate PVP

Its stupid and Inane in a game meant for ROLEPLAYING

but since we have it..its there...deal with it. IF GA is so uber..what about Nullity?? or Mongo or any of that crap?

A Fixer in GA can be OWNED by anyone with a decent Debuff

Debuff Fixer..Fixer= Nakid fool with a SMG.

There will always be balances in the game..no Profession is perfect. There wil always be a loophole or Vulrability. Common sense dictates that if you find a person who has greater abilites than you...you find someone else to gank.

bite me if you dont like the hard realitis..I truely dont care. ive tried PV aganst a Enf without GA...and found it a humilitaing experience.

Bah, PvPing without GA is viable too.

Before I got mine, I owned a few NTs, some MAs, an enf who didn't know about rage (), and a melee advent. (I didn't PvP much, but I still had a mostly winning record).

High level fixers rarely PvP in GA, even if they have it. Trystar, one of RK2s biggest PvPers, never had GA.

It's not a prerequisite. It's just a nice toy.
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

GA. **** it.
    Don't make it more common. If anything it should be made so damn rare you couldn't buy Mk I-IV before starting your char w/o camping the shopping channels and the forum for 3 months. No matter how much money you have.

/G13
    pirates. with lasers.
    Are you having an argument on the internet, again?

Gene13 - on a space odyssey since 2001
    XXX - N

Some day your ship will come in, but you will be at the airport.

Why?

Originally posted by Diddykong
    NERF GRID ARMOR! Can't even hit a fixer with GA 4.. They can run fast.. evade anything.. root you.. and grid out in two seconds.. Fixers can't die.
    Why scream NERF just because you aren't able to hit him/her?? Heck, you have to learn to live with the fact that you can't always be the best... it's life, and it's gaming. Live with it...

I think it's great that fixer who wear GA are harder to hit, then it shows everyone it's actually working as intended. There are prolly people other than you who are able to hit him/her.

And, no, I'm no Fixer...
    "I never threaten, I merely promise"

Alot of the greed problems with people pocketing the items can be fixed with a simple looting message. I'm sure even the greedy people would have to give the item to the fixer in group if everyone else saw the looting message.

Being greedy and getting away with is one thing, but killing your rep is even worse e****ally when everyone knows who your mains and alts are in game. With the amount of time u spend building your rep its pretty hard to throw all that away just for a GA1 ....... maybe I would do it for a GA 4
    I'm not running away, I'm just fighting in a different direction.

Why scream NERF just because you aren't able to hit him/her?? Heck, you have to learn to live with the fact that you can't always be the best... it's life, and it's gaming. Live with it...
    They need to nerf Bill Gates he is too damn rich and I'm not as rich as him
    I'm not running away, I'm just fighting in a different direction.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12