Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A fitting tribute

Quote Originally Posted by Ivanelme
    ...Your breedest ways will only beget the breedism of your kind. People will turn and look at you with the same disgust that you look at those who tried helping...
    Though I myself would sincerely hope that others can make the clear distinction between Nanomages and the NLF. I would hate to see the whole of the breed suffer for the stupidity of a few.

~ Amelie

It is sad indeed to see mages who fall for the "You are lesser solitus", like yourself, Amelie.

Nanomages are the true children of mother Ka. We have the same lifeblood in our veins. Don't believe in the solitus lies, mean to opress you for their own profit! Don't let the solitus exploit, and kill, our destined home for the sake of their greed!
    Be a nanomage! Be proud!
    Till all are free!

Quote Originally Posted by Dokurochan
    It is sad indeed to see mages who fall for the "You are lesser solitus", like yourself, Amelie.
    Though I myself would sincerely hope that others can make the clear distinction between Nanomages and the NLF. I would hate to see the whole of the breed suffer for the stupidity of a few.

~ Amelie
    Funny.. she said nothing 'bout thinking herself lesser then anyone. just herself thinking lesser of the NLF.

Amelie is by no means any lesser a being then any other just because of her breed. She is however a lesser of a being because she's Omni.

C'mon Kotts, let's not sink that low, I for one don't care if she's Omni or a Mage, she's welcome in my home, as long as she isn't armed... On the other hand, I do have to say... the NLF is definitely looking for a reaction... whether or not they choose to argue with me.
    Sincerely,

Don Victor 'Iwillbreakit' Taccariello

Oh really Kotts? Then what do you call this?
    I wish there was a cure for this "illness" and "addiction" that is twisting my formerly perfect solitus body into some decrepid and notum-dependent creature.
    Is it such lies that you try spread to mages? Making them think that they are nothing but misformed solitus? Mages should be proud of beeing the children of mother Ka, no matter what. Don't listen to such solitus lies, trying to talk down on our bond with mother Ka.

As for faction...what makes you think you clanners are any better than omni? You are both just fighting for the same greedy means. You are merely two sides of the same problem.

I'm sorry Dokurochan, but you do not know me enough to draw conclusions from my statements. Three months ago an over-exposure in the outzone almost killed me. You may wish to ask Doctor Jolynn "Lyzor" Waynolt about the details of the change. She was the doctor who performed the surgeries - I personally do not care to recall the experience again.

So please, do not use my words to fuel your hollow arguments unless you know the full story.

Oh and Kotts, you already know my usual reply to you - lick me.

~ Amelie

Oh yes I do Amelie.

and I'd all so like to add

"Owned Bish!" Mwahahahaa!

What is it they say about assumtion, Dokurochan? you just landed on that mine face first!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123