Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A fitting tribute

To get one thing straight: The child kidnappings and murders was not our doing. Though considering how you gladly sacrifice the future of the nanomage breed altogether, I guess that might have been a nice reminder about how we feel as you keep raping the planet. Stealing it's lifeblood.

If "Mother Ka" is to return back to her "people" that means all of us need to pack up and leave.
    And we have a winner!

Quote Originally Posted by Dokurochan
    To get one thing straight: The child kidnappings and murders was not our doing. Though considering how you gladly sacrifice the future of the nanomage breed altogether, I guess that might have been a nice reminder about how we feel as you keep raping the planet. Stealing it's lifeblood.
    What a load of crap. You all have been holding hands with the leigion the whole damn time. Which makes you an accomplise, also just as responsible.

If "Mother Ka" is to return back to her "people" that means all of us need to pack up and leave.
    And we have a winner!
    that means you too, idjet.

Quote Originally Posted by Kotts
    Wakeup call you loony friggen idgets. Nanomages, Opifex, and Atrox were *made* by Solitus. We we designed as tools. you were not born from the planet, you were born with a dependance.

Ah see, thats where your mind goes wrong.

You think it were those solitus who made us, who created and invented us? now, for the atrox and the opifex that is correct, you are mere toys of the solitus but for the Nanomages its a diffrent story.
    For it was Mother KA who wanted us to be born and so She manipulated the little minds of the solitus, to insert Notum into the foetusses, to insert Her "blood" into us. It was Mother KA who brought us to live, by using the solitus as Her Tools. You call it a dependance, we call it a gift.

So, tell me why would we have to leave our planet if our Mother returns?

And Dabblez, you can make as many Livedilotron Minerbot as you want, if I come across one I will decapitate it with the same pleasure as I did with Livedilo.

What a load of crap. You all have been holding hands with the leigion the whole damn time. Which makes you an accomplise, also just as responsible.
    Holding hands with them? Hardly...they've been threatening us ever since we refused to obey their so-called "god".

And nanomages are the people of mother Ka. You are nothing more than a disease, trying to kill her.

You people are disturbed and perverted. Hearing you speak, it discusts me to now be a nanomage as well. I wish there was a cure for this "illness" and "addiction" that is twisting my formerly perfect solitus body into some decrepid and notum-dependent creature.

It saddens me even more that people like Livedilos, who died at your hands while trying to aid you, wasted their life for something as pathetic as the NLF.

~ Amelie

And it ain't because of notum, or the possible slow death of mages in general. It's because you killed children, civilians, and sacrifice people like livestock.

Wakeup call you loony friggen idgets. Nanomages, Opifex, and Atrox were *made* by Solitus. We we designed as tools. you were not born from the planet, you were born with a dependance.

The NLF has never murdered or even kidnapped a child! All who mine are a threat and must be delt with according to Mother Ka.

Yes Mother Ka used the stupid Solitus's to created Nanomages that is why Nanomages and only Nanomages are tied to this planet. Notum is her life blood which she gives us freely and you miners ****, steal and kill all you touch! Leave our home! Us Nanomages are Mother Ka's people and we will do what is asked of us!

You all have some serious damage to the 'ol brain-pan.

Do you brain wash yourself, or is this some kinda sick joke by Omni reform?

Oh and by the way you can drop the act. this "oh we hate the leigoners" bunk ain't foolin' any one.
    Last edited by Kotts; Jul 30th, 2006 at 06:21:54.

Kotts, if you still think after four years that we are a sick joke of omni, id say that the only "serious damage to the 'ol brain-pan" is you're brain-pan.

And as for the legionnaires, you seem to miss a vital point, There is only one God on this planet and that is Mother KA. Not some delusional Nanomage who believes he is a God and is just looking for Power. Tho we don't agree with them one this point, we do have a similar goal in the end. To erradicate all of you off our planet

Personaly I would love to see a truce or bond between The NLF and the legionnaires, but that is not my call to make.

Quote Originally Posted by Chopian
    Kotts, if you still think after four years that we are a sick joke of omni, id say that the only "serious damage to the 'ol brain-pan" is you're brain-pan.

And as for the legionnaires, you seem to miss a vital point, There is only one God on this planet and that is Mother KA. Not some delusional Nanomage who believes he is a God and is just looking for Power. Tho we don't agree with them one this point, we do have a similar goal in the end. To erradicate all of you off our planet

Personaly I would love to see a truce or bond between The NLF and the legionnaires, but that is not my call to make.
    Funny, wasn't but a year ago some of your more higher ranked mates didn't talk anything like this before. now all the sudden you're tellin' me the NLF has been like this forever. That's a big steamin' pile. About as big as claiming you have no connection to the Legoniers.

Guessing there isn't any penalty from your "god" about lying. Speaking of which, when are ya'll gonna gather around and drink leet blood from a punch bowl?

Some things change, kotts.

So you admit to the change, and this new belief not being 4 years old? uh huh...

admit a change? ofcourse! for 4 years we have been relative paitent with all of you, but did you ever listen? no! you had your chance to stop the killing of my people by leaving with your ships to the next planet. Yet you didn't and so now we have decided to help you getting off this planet... one way or the other.

I would like to place an order for one.

Do you still use those Fusion Reactors? The ones that go...boom if you cross wire 4 Alpha with wire 5 Delta?
    GorgeFodder4 / Skeletawe
    Anti-Miner / Miner
    Omni-Mining / NLF Remnant?

We don't do those anymore because they would go boom if you cross wire 4 Alpha with wire 5 Delta.

Dabblez
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

*shakes her head sadly* It disgusts me to even be associated in the same racial category as the Nanomages that are doing nothing but whine about everything they can...

*looks at Kotts* Call me when the Nanomage Loser Front grows up, will ya?

(Disclaimer: Rurga's opinions do not mirror those of Division 9. They are hers, and hers alone.)
    Natasha "Tashania" Niacescu, 66 Nanomage Engineer
    Leader of ~Society of Salvation~

"Nothing that a good 5/8" wrench won't fix. Unless it needs duct tape. Then always use duct tape."

At least the front is actually doing what they can so that you can survive Ms Rurga, while you sit and watch by idle how your own kind is slowly dieing.
    It is not the front that is a disgrace to the nanomages but those misguided nanomages who does not take responsibility and fight for what is right. To fight for the survival of the nanomage breed and mother ka. I wil do what it takes to show every nanomage the truth, make them embrace their destiny.
    I hope Ms Rurga that also you will see the truth as well some day and join the cause. The cause which all mages are destined to take upon them selves

Can I just call ya when they are all dead, instead?

Pfft I was worried about the notum depeltion on Ka, and was looking forward to the findings from the scientists. Hardly fair that a race is being slowly suffocated by the mineing and shipping of notum.

but that simpathy, and concern is reserved for the mages that *do not* kill unarmed civilians, children, and use primitive methods of band-wagoning to control it's members.

Furthermore I'd like to add 'get bent'.

I think it odd the NLF seeks to tame the people that have tamed the very forces of heaven and hell. Your pity card has long been revoked, and now you just added salt to open wound. How can the NLF hope to fight a 3 front war? You are outnumbered, out gunned, and very much out classed. Your breedest ways will only beget the breedism of your kind. People will turn and look at you with the same disgust that you look at those who tried helping. Not to say I ever did anything for you, infact I would like nothing more then to watch the whole of your members die a slow, agonizing perma-death. I hope the thought of what you have unleashed on Rubi-Ka keeps you awake at night. I hope that in your final hour that you look back and see what has happened, the moves you made. I hope you wish you had done things differently, that you have made a better effort to actually reach out to people instead of stabbing them in the back. And when thinking of this, late at night in the dark, I hope it drives you mad. And I hope I am there to see it, watching as you crack so I can detain you and let you rot in your mental anguish. Nothing in this world would bring me more pleasure then watching your mind slowly rot away until you are a withering shell of your former self. Used up, discarded, and encased in a useless body with the sweet release of death being kept well well away from you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivanelme
    And when thinking of this, late at night in the dark, I hope it drives you mad. And I hope I am there to see it, watching as you crack so I can detain you and let you rot in your mental anguish. Nothing in this world would bring me more pleasure then watching your mind slowly rot away until you are a withering shell of your former self. Used up, discarded, and encased in a useless body with the sweet release of death being kept well well away from you.

High expectations, officer?
    No human being on the face of this glorius Rubi-ka, no goverment is going to take from me my right to speak, my right to protest against wrong, my right to everything that is for the benefit for magekind.
    I am not here to be accused!
    I am here as the accuser of omni-tek dripping with blood from head to toe!

When Injustice Becomes The Norm, Resistance Becomes A Duty.

Muge "Gueve" Marxosis

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast