Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A fitting tribute

A fitting tribute

Among the scientist murdered at the NLF's anniversary slaughter was an RUR employee called Livedilos. We pondered for a while on how to show our respect for Livedilos and at the same time our scorn for the NLF and it's methods.

Thus was born a the "Livedilotron Minerbot" or simply "LV Miner", new range of affordable notum miner robots aimed to increase the productivity of any Rubi-Ka mining operation.

Any intersted in sneak preview can follow this grid linkhttp://www.dpgc.com/Robot/Robot.html

Dabblez
    Rubi-Ka Universal Robots
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

haha i dont mine i farm baby

A very special F%$#@ you indeed. I impose my seal of irony on this product and deem it Juju-approved!

*keeps hitting the little blue pillfor his leg*
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

A robot that steals one chunk of notum from a mine, and then runs off into the wilderness never to be seen again?

Okay, I can get behind that.

And once again they prove that solitus and opifex have no consideration of the nanomage breed. They mine and support mining to satisfy their greed and hunger for credits *shakes her head in disgust*
    You suck mother ka and her children dry from their lifeblood and we will do what is neccesary to stop you. You leave us no other choice...

Nice job boss. I think a "Livedilotron Minerbot" will keep LD's memory alive quite well.
    It gets my vote.

~ Amelie

Quote Originally Posted by Nuser_
    And once again they prove that solitus and opifex have no consideration of the nanomage breed. They mine and support mining to satisfy their greed and hunger for credits *shakes her head in disgust*
    You suck mother ka and her children dry from their lifeblood and we will do what is neccesary to stop you. You leave us no other choice...

naaah, you're just frustated they have come up with a good burn on your collective booties.
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

They're taking it out on us, they killed the people who were about to prove their lives could last a long time.
    Hellcom "Stillian" Receptionist | Eternalist | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Agent "Lilmiz007" Isbeak | Finalizer | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Style "Heldale" Attack | General | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution

|| Primal Evolution ||

Quote Originally Posted by Stillian
    They're taking it out on us, they killed the people who were about to prove their lives could last a long time.

We don't need prove..

Just leave our planet and we'll show you how long and happily our lives will be.
    Last edited by Chopian; Jul 27th, 2006 at 14:50:05.

Well Nuser, if you ever want to take some of that frustration out then why dun'cha look me up? I'd be more then happy to shoo- ... err help you through some anger management.

You do need to prove. A hypothesis does not become a theory until proven with supporting evidence. You cannot prove that Notum doesn't regenerate, and you cannot prove we won't shoot you if/when we leave, negating your statement.
    'Course, you can't prove you're not going to be shot if we all stay...
    Hellcom "Stillian" Receptionist | Eternalist | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution

|| Primal Evolution ||

Quote Originally Posted by Stillian
    You do need to prove. A hypothesis does not become a theory until proven with supporting evidence. You cannot prove that Notum doesn't regenerate, and you cannot prove we won't shoot you if/when we leave, negating your statement.
    'Course, you can't prove you're not going to be shot if we all stay...
    Maybe thier reclaim should be revoked. So they can be returned to "mother ka" by a few friends on the deceased? I for one will shoot first and ask question later. They have proven themselves worthy of such.

Quote Originally Posted by Kotts
    Well Nuser, if you ever want to take some of that frustration out then why dun'cha look me up? I'd be more then happy to shoo- ... err help you through some anger management.
    *sharpens her axes* Perhaps I should take you up on that offer vermin

Lightbulb Fighting Fixer

He's a Fixer. You people are supposed to be smart, you won't get near him.

|| Primal Evolution ||

We are more inteligent, Never said our Queen would be alone! Nya showed me something, well was going to show me a chun of Notum that was ... how shall I say degenerating. But of course when he went to look for it, it was gone. I would have loved to study the chunk. Would have proved our case, But as we all in the NLF knows, you would have dismissed it like all the other evidence. So it has come down to something we should have done long ago, instead of talking and pleading. We should have killed you all! Till all Are Free ! ! !

Quote Originally Posted by Nuser_
    *sharpens her axes* Perhaps I should take you up on that offer vermin
    Name a time and place. Careful though, unlike children I fight back.

And yet again, you prove us right. All you want is to destroy mother Ka, and her people. The nanomages. And for what? Yes...money.

Quote Originally Posted by Katralina
    We are more inteligent, Never said our Queen would be alone! Nya showed me something, well was going to show me a chun of Notum that was ... how shall I say degenerating. But of course when he went to look for it, it was gone. I would have loved to study the chunk. Would have proved our case.
    I later found said chunk and its now in a status field holding it together so it won't break down further...and NO you lot aren't getting access to it. Since whats the point in giving anything to a bunch of mindless murderers who end up killing those trying to help them, and killing the scientists trying to prove there point. As you have said yourself, you like the feeling of blood on your hands. Than fine, be that way but your the ones who's going to be the cause of the death of the nanomage race as much as the miners.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Dokurochan
    And yet again, you prove us right. All you want is to destroy mother Ka, and her people. The nanomages. And for what? Yes...money.
    Not all the nanomages, just you.

And it ain't because of notum, or the possible slow death of mages in general. It's because you killed children, civilians, and sacrifice people like livestock.

Wakeup call you loony friggen idgets. Nanomages, Opifex, and Atrox were *made* by Solitus. We we designed as tools. you were not born from the planet, you were born with a dependance.

If "Mother Ka" is to return back to her "people" that means all of us need to pack up and leave.

(( edited slightly due to real life being crappy and not lettng me play the few days I can. ))
    Last edited by Kotts; Jul 28th, 2006 at 15:34:53.

:p

Once again, RUR holds back.

You want to make them mad, convert that robot and make it cut down the notum tree.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast