Thread: FJRK: The Search for Xaun's Assailant Continues

FJRK: The Search for Xaun's Assailant Continues

The Search for Xaun's Assailant Continues
    July 24, 29480 - [Atlantean]

FJRK - Weeks after the fatal assault on Lady Xaun Miyamoto, the search continues for her killer.

Spearheaded by the Knights of Avalon, the investigation is looking into several things: Why was Xaun targeted? Who was the shooter? And most importantly, what has happened to her? Since her death there has been no sign or sighting of her at all, yet her pattern was saved.

"We still don't have any hard facts to work with," explained Sir Tristram Solis of the Knights of Avalon. "We have possibilities, and we have scattered bits of information, but nothing definitive which will answer the questions we presently have."

Sir Tristram, who has been leading the Knights' investigation, returned immediately from the Shadowlands when he received word of what happened. At the time, he and the Knights had been continuing their efforts to track down and dismantle the Tempus Coma group.

"The assault against Lady Xaun was uncalled for," Sir Tristram said. "There was no reason for such an action. Whoever is behind it is not only callous and unjust, but extremely dangerous, as they clearly have no restraint to their actions.

"I felt that it was necessary to return to Rubi-Ka to pursue this matter. I have left the Tempus Coma situation in the capable hands of my Knights. Meanwhile, myself and a small detachment of Knights will continue this investigation until the shooter is found, justice is done, and Xaun is rescued."

Anyone who witnessed the attack is encouraged to contact the Knights of Avalon or the Aethyr Knights. For the safety of witnesses, requests to remain anonymous shall be honored.

I am leading up the team in Aethyr Knights along with Chimx, any information that you have can be sent directly to either of us.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Gurney "Twistshot" Halleck

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

I am still unsure of this myself. But after today's attempted cover up by OTPC I am going to be doubling my efforts to find the source of it all.