*recording light flashes*
Is this thing on? Mic checka 1 2 1 2.

So I’m sitting here in Wailing Waste. Leaning up against a tree and looking up at the greenish sky.
Its quiet, it’s good to have a moment of peace. I’ve turned my com unit off for now, I don’t what anyone to know where I am, or at least for the moment.
I had that dream again last night. I think I’m getting closer, but unfortunately I don’t have the time to dwell on this dream. I know all to well these dreams, this dream, might very well answer why the hell I’m here. But recent events are keeping my mind elsewhere.

The other night on the public node, Tipha told me she wanted to be my friend. I told her I didn’t mind her so much, it was more the company she kept. She said I needed to talk to a legionnaire about the legion, and not its enemies. She said she saw I see potential in me. I don’t know if the legion is a on a mass recruiting spree, or if the legion has taking some special interest in me. Either way the idea slightly disturbs me. Its not even like I care about the Legion as a whole, they are just another group of many throughout history that thinks they have the perfect way. I just don’t like the idea of having yet another group of people making me look over my shoulder.

Then there is still the matter with Tipha. I don’t know what it is about that woman, but something about her make me hesitate. There have been a number of times where I could have easily shot her down, and a few times where I should have. Like the other night in Neuter’s or after the beating she gave Devin. But whenever I have her in my sights, it’s like my hands won’t work. It isn’t though I’m afraid to shoot her, I’ve shot and many people, it’s that I physically can’t. Fortunately I she’s has yet to come at me aggressively. I hope if ever that day comes I hands will work, and I can shoot her with the precisions I’ve shot so many others.

Maybe I’m just tired. Maybe I’m just making this out to be way more than it is. Maybe after a good night sleep I’ll be able to think clearer and new answer will come to me.

Foos out.
*recording light goes out*