Thread: Lets talk about 4 Holes

Lets talk about 4 Holes

I think is 4 Holes is one of the best underused places in the game.
    (Needs Insurance, Reclaim, Bank Terminals, make Cave In arena mayhem, fix stores and graphical errors)
    Anyway after reading information about 4 Holes on the old website I liked the idea of the mining towns to all have a grudge against each other. When Ragnar posted that some of the stuff from that website was incorrect I didn't hold my hopes up that this was still the case.
    To my surprise I met a NPC named Brian Horn. (I never saw him before even though I had been in the area I had found him several times)
    After a small conversation I learned that there was still a rivalry between the 4 mining towns. Then I noticed that he was praiseing his town Chalceus. The sign said Aurum. I would have thought that he some how spawned in the wrong area but he talked about the Canary Cup being the best place in town. So I thought this was a wierd mistake and want to know which is right. Is the town everyone whompahs into Chalceus or Aurum?

I also hope 4 Holes will become a more popular place to go.

Maybe he maintains the ability to leave home occassionlly. Those Omni NPCs in clan territory aren't there to due t spawn mishaps.
    -- Falling never killed anyone, its always the landing.
    -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
    RK-1
    |OT|
    Telgi-61 Solitus Enforcer
    Gauf-31 Nanomage Doctor
    Saruzi- -=128=- Opifex Nano-Technician.
    Manstien-44 Solitus Soldier

I myself prefer chaldeus.....

But then, argentum has that pool. Mmmmm.....
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!