Thread: Zephyr's Story

Zephyr's Story

((here will lie the story of all my characters. Coll1000, Exachix, Lorrian. If i have the need to create another, well, i'll be in a spot of bother won't it :P. Speech is colored, see sig for who is which color))

[PART 1 - Tir initiate]
    [Coll1000]
    Blue. The swirling Blue landscape causing slight nausia to the poor Opifex Fixer that had tapped into the grid for the first time. The other gridders in their blue inverted pyraminds scirted across the 3 floors, onto pads, and then dissapearing. Nearby these pads people appeared, and moved off to traverse across the vast Rubi Ka in a matter of a very few seconds. Soon this entire network would have a new member, Coll.

However, he would have to get past all this nausiating swirling, and the shock from entering the grid was enough to slay a reet, or just make the reet really ill. Coll recovered though and attempted to remember what his plans were. Ah yes! His destination was the Temple in Greater Tir Country. He moved over to the Tir exit. The walls of this virtual world were bare, and uninviting, and so Coll was not distraced by anything but the vastness of the place, and the turning 'thing' above him. He felt his body re-materialise on the other side of the Grid. In Tir.

Coll shook himself. He'd done his first Grid jump. Soon, more would follow. He turned and before him was the city of Tir, and a few trees and rocks. Coll unholstered his gun, a mausser particle streamer, and approced the guards that stood before the South gate of the City of Tir. Home to the Council of Truth. In fear that these were omni gaurds, Coll approached them. He walked up past them and into Tir. With a sigh of relif he realised that they were Sentinals, and didn't attack him. He turned to the right into the slums of Tir. A few streets in he found his goal, his cousins home. He opened the door and was greated by a Lorrian (who was about 17 at the time of this) who was standing in the kitchen of the home cooking a meal for herself and Exachix, (19 at the time) who was staying with her for a few days.
    "Hey! What's cooking?"
    "Food, what else?"
    "Very funny Lorrian, anyway, how are you two?
    "We're fine, what you doing over here in Tir Coll?
    "Could ask you the same question. I'm going up to that temple they found up in Tir Greater Country.
    "Interesting, I'm here because I needed a break from Athen, and Lorrian was over here, so I decided to stay with her for a few days. You Lorrian?"
    "I live here you dorks. I thought you two were supposed to be clever?"
    "Oh we are dear sis, we are. So Coll, you staying for long?
    "No, I was just popping in, I'll pop in on my way back too.
    "Ok, don't get yourself badly hurt or anything." At this point Lorrian brandished a sharp knife at Coll.
    "Sis, put that knife down, you could hurt him badly. So i'll see you later on then Coll? I've applied for the Medical School, so I'll be fixing you up in no time."
    Coll aimed for the door and just as he was leaving, shot off a comment.
    "Fine, I'll nead you help fixing that wound your sister will infict with those knifes of hers. Cya guys

Coll walked down and around to the west exit of Tir with a smile on his face. He got a Bronto Burger from the dealer, then headed out into the beyond that was Greater Tir Country.
    Last edited by Exachix; Jul 18th, 2006 at 20:44:27.
    <>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><>
    "Coll1000" Zephyr 215/22 Fixer
    "Tiellae" 180/6 Martial Artist
    "Exachix" Zephyr 132/?? Doctor
    And many many alts.
    of Pantheon.