Thread: Investigation team member kidnapped!!!

Exclamation Investigation team member kidnapped!!!

Sunday around 3:30 am GMT a member of the investigation team looking into the assassinatin of Lady Xaun was kidnapped from her appartment in Newland BY4. An Aethyr Knights applicant named Rosee

She repored over our clan channel that 3 people dress and hooded in black had broken into her locked appartment while she was inside it. Most of the transmition was disrupted but one of her attackers promiced that she would experiance pain and that she was only the first.

By the time assistance arived in BY4 her attackers had warped her from her appartment and to an unknown location where, from what could be heard over the com, they began to torture her.

Weather or not this attack is linked to the investigation or not is currently unknown. No known ransoms have gone out, no demands made.
    Last edited by Twistshot; Jul 18th, 2006 at 01:19:57.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Gurney "Twistshot" Halleck

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

Comm Interferances? Nefarious Plots? Was Lady Miyamoto involved with the Legion in any way?
    Hellcom "Stillian" Receptionist | Eternalist | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Agent "Lilmiz007" Isbeak | Finalizer | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Style "Heldale" Attack | General | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution

|| Primal Evolution ||

Not as much as other clans are, we were on record of being willing to assist any clan that is investigating them with additional forces should it be nessessary. Other clans are much more active in the investigation than we are.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

Understood, I may look into this myself.
    Hellcom "Stillian" Receptionist | Eternalist | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution

|| Primal Evolution ||

Do we have a name of the captive?
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

My appologise, I did leave that out... Im a bit... upset... about it happening and the original message has been updated

Another Knight? What did you guys DO?

|| Primal Evolution ||

Quote Originally Posted by Twistshot
    My appologise, I did leave that out... Im a bit... upset... about it happening and the original message has been updated
    Don't know what ya did .. but you sure pissed someone off. Heh

*lounges back in the chair enjoying another leet pie*
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by SirNegs
    Don't know what ya did .. but you sure pissed someone off. Heh
    Starting a string of attacks that resulted in the clans holding the majority of the notum mining sites?

Loudest supporters of the NDI?

Proposal of the United Clan Nation?

Orginizing the first Clan Remembrance day celebration in two years with out CoT support?

Bahirae Serugiusu?

Taking out one of Omni-Pols oldest mining centers?

The trial of Greogfodder?

The several OT personel that have defected to join us, my self included?

Being one of the lead clans in the Ross Assassination Investigation?

Dozens of other things since our founding?

Take your pick.
    Last edited by Twistshot; Jul 18th, 2006 at 20:45:54.

Mmmm.... pie.... *drools*

Ermm.. well.. *wipes chin*

I'm sorry to hear that another person has been targeted.
    I'll keep my eyes open and see if any of my contacts can be of assistance..
    Rattling the tree might make some strange fruits drop from it.

That is some list you put up, you guys don't mess around when you rock the boat, huh?

*Eyes SirNegs slice of pie*

I'll be off, I have an appointment to keep.
    *Runs off to the nearest food stall*
    Tempus fugit.

Everybody has a photographic memory.
    Some don't have film.

When you find a big kettle of crazy it's best not to stir it.
    -PHB/Scott Adams

Thank you for your aid Jokzer, it is most welcome and appreciated.

And no, we don't "mess around" we are not here to protect the status quo, we are here to try to make life better for the clans as a whole.

I added this to the previous list as well but we were also one of the lead clans in the Ross assassination investigation, an investigation that has resulted in something so hot that another clan is sitting on the answer to the big question out of fear. Who ordered the hit?

Quote Originally Posted by Twistshot
    I added this to the previous list as well but we were also one of the lead clans in the Ross assassination investigation, an investigation that has resulted in something so hot that another clan is sitting on the answer to the big question out of fear. Who ordered the hit?
    Don't know which of you tried to shoot Ross, thanks a bunch by the way for giving us Zora. But anyhow, all I'll say is you can't of done a good enough job if he was up and able to sign forms 5 weeks later can you now.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Well look, i've always liked xaun because she leveled with me, and i leveled with her, no BS you know.... I fall upon anything, I let you know.
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

Thank you Jujuwalker