Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: how bout an "adult" patch?

Closed?! Nooo!

Seriously, a moderate dose of grittiness would have potenial to help Funcom a great deal. Why?

Because SWG would never, never go there.

If it was suggested, I'm certain that George Lucas would never even consider it. His game will be just as all-ages-friendly as every one of the films (even though Empire... by far, the best film in the series, imo... was almost borderline-gritty).

This may cause a stir among certain pro-censorship groups, but that could potentially be good for business. AO could use more publicity.
    Lucas "Madhava" Graves || Gear
    Level 203 Chief of Staff Surgery
    Advisor of Synergy Factor

Chakra "Accessory" Red || Gear

Originally posted by Templar Red
    Closed?! Nooo!

Seriously, a moderate dose of grittiness would have potenial to help Funcom a great deal. Why?

Because SWG would never, never go there.
    You know- that is an excellent point. More risque elements could set AO apart from SWG, and at least try to attach the "kiddie" title to it. Sony did a good job of that against Nintendo, and it worked.

Ratty, your post reminded me of Cyberpunk 2020.
    cyber implant: Mister Stud. All night every night.

*shakes head*
    "Ph43r me! For I am...Darth Sp00n." --my bot belonging to my main character Ruleth.
    Ruleth: Omni-tek aligned 'crat.
    Releuth: Clan aligned MP. (Ruleth's twin sister.)
    RuthieChan: Omni-tek aligned MA.
    Leetaschan: Omni-tek aligned Adventerer.
    And last but not least; Depravedgirl: The neutral aligned Atrox Enforcer who thinks she's a girl, and speaks in falsetto only.

Originally posted by RuthieChan
    Ratty, your post reminded me of Cyberpunk 2020.
    cyber implant: Mister Stud. All night every night.

*shakes head*
    Ahaha! Yeah I remember this one - always made my male RPing pals laugh about it. What was its female counterpart called? "Midnight lady", or something like this?

(Can't check, I only have the French edition of Cyberpunk 2020 at home...)
    Jen Markarian - Put the weirdness back in Omni-Mining
    Updating my stories -- 19/03/08. Going slowly, but certainly
    Anarchy Reloaded - AO webcomics for the sake of being silly

I never want to lose what I have finally found
    There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    And it's telling me: go forward and walk
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --

And the best part was, every single CP session I ever played in, at least one person had one of those. Hehe.
    Taren "Jynne" Suitt, Level 216/16 Eternalist
    Knight of Unity of the Rose - Check out our AO Tools!
    The Doctor Guide to: Notum Wars Martial Arts Perks! Nano Controller Units
    The General Guide to: Auto-Combat General Perks

Visit the Roses and check out the shops in our City, NE of ICC at 4500x1500 in Andromeda!

Iron Law of Exploits: If it can be exploited, it will be exploited. However a rule is exploitable, the exploits become the rule.

Exclamation Here's the poll

This was a nice surprise... I really didn't expect to see this thread draw as much feedback.

So, why don't we vote on it?
    Lucas "Madhava" Graves || Gear
    Level 203 Chief of Staff Surgery
    Advisor of Synergy Factor

Chakra "Accessory" Red || Gear

Hmm, I do also remember that male players were just too ashamed to have one implanted... or admit they had one
    Jen Markarian - Put the weirdness back in Omni-Mining
    Updating my stories -- 19/03/08. Going slowly, but certainly
    Anarchy Reloaded - AO webcomics for the sake of being silly

I never want to lose what I have finally found
    There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    And it's telling me: go forward and walk
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --

Why? WHY HASNT THEDEACON POSTED IN THIS THREAD!

HE is the funny
    ¤ Cloudeeeh “Cloudeh MKII” 120 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Cloudeh Dead : 176 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Blizzaga Dead : 96 Solitus Soldier Wannabe
    ¤ Firraga Dead : 64 Opifex “Not a Real Fixer” GA Honey
    ¤ Kjataa Dead : 53 Opifex Morphex Agent Wannabe :]
    I am a Tragic Figure
    Strenghtening, Shroud of night, Waiting weak for Taste of blood, Beneath a halo..Eternal light, I survive, Breathe on.
    Inhuman, Undying, Feast of blood now Pulse through me, Immortal..I'm undying, Eternal..Undead!

[size=0.1]C.L.O.U.D.: Cybernetic Lifeform Optimized for Ultimate Destruction[/size]

TEH DEACON HAS ARRIVED!!!

YES TEH BOOBAYS R NEEDED FUR US MATOORE PLAYARS!!!!! BRING ON TEH BOOBEES IMEDIATLY PLZKTHX

AO does have a little bit of adult content, only we need more. for all of you one handed typists out there, allow me to present:

TEH DEACON'S TOP 10 AO SPANK EVENTS

10) The newbie guide! Just like our kindergarten teachers, we're treated as small children to our very own submissive woman, there to "help us with anything we need". This is a highly underrated hottie here. I suggest we all take a trip back to where it all began and study the curves of this sweet thang. oh, how I'd like her to sit down cross legged in front of me. I've sat down cross legged in front of many rubi ka women, but I havent yet gotten her to accompany me in cross leggedness...yet. Lately I've been sitting cross legged by myself. Sometimes I watch her from afar and sit down cross legged by myself, in the shadows where nobody can see me sitting cross legged.

9) savage medusas. 34DD with four arms. you
    fill in the blanks, while I sit cross legged with myself and listen

8) MK2 pants with Kirch kevlar vest. Hello? OMG is Yeniferr home??? (just between you and I, a buddy of mine sat cross legged with yeniferr and even got her to /adjust, so I'd be worried about sitting cross legged with her, or be prepared to wear armor with lots of disease AC (im kidding btw hun)

7) crat pets. uh huh, "I have a man shaped droid following me around, calling me master and obeying my every command. I use him for fighting....really! Im telling the truth! er, yes, yes, well in theory he can do that too, but it'd be kinda messy to clean up afterwards.....". All we need is a latex suit and whip to make this imagery complete. "cmere c3po, it's time for a helmet buff". I sure hope those guys run on energizer batteries, so they can keep going and going and going....

6) MP pets. Far kinkier....anyone ever watch a hentai movie? the early mp pets have tentacles and the later ones are demons....watch a hentai movie and it will become obvious why they are on the list. Ever watch one of these guys hump a wall? and we all thought they weren't anatomically correct...."

5) http://auno.org/ao/db.php?cmd=view&id=155718 nuff said.....read the description VERY closely, and then make sure to shake your head in dusgust the next time you see dodga or alvin. Whatever you do, don't shake their hands....

4) Female omni guards. HELLO MISTRESS!

3) http://auno.org/ao/db.php?cmd=view&id=82813 uh huh...another crat toy eh? obediance? wtf! seems working in an office all day has made some really repressed people! good god, I'd hate to work under (pun? what pun?) one of these folks. Late for work and they throw the shackles on you, then bring out their obedient servant to "punish you"

2) OMG MORGAN LEFAY!!! Jesus mary and Joseph, I've had to purchase a special keyboard just to go to tarasque raids. Is that a whip in her hands or is she just glad to see me? I've always wanted to ask her "Hey red, does the carpet match the blinds?" And if any of you were lucky enough to see her conceptual drawing, you'd know that they did
    (1 million credits for a link to those drawings btw)

1) LD. and here you think the game is buggy? nooooo, the designers had something in mind here. Ever cop a feel while she's LD? Heck, my best dates have been with LD women. they tend to take longer to run away when I show them my notum bumps.

Bonus adult content) Zylina......Does she not scream "warning, adult content ahead?" Hot, firey temper with feet of solid brass and toes like vine ripened grapes. That's one girl I'd love to sit cross legged with. I couldn't just walk up to her and say "/adjust hey baby, let's sit cross legged at my place. I'd have to make her /drink alot and maybe even buy her a bronto burger to /eat. Either way, she'd be an expensive one to keep up and my best chance of getting her to sit cross legged with me involves her either being LD or recently dead (not quite to reclaim yet). Even her pets are hotter than most real life women I've dated. Bring on the jar of mayonnaise and press the letter X on your keyboard now!

bonus #2) WEN-WENs! lets see...."frisky wen wen", "junio wen wen (I pity the guy who has a junior wen wen)", "Senior wen wen (and I can give you the addresses of some.,....interesting websites that feature senior wen wens)", "Wen-Wen teen" (I swear to god im not making up these names. a teen wen wen is what every lonely crat is looking for), and finallyWen-Wen master of the universe. The name requires no further introduction. this is the Ron Jeremy or John Holmes of wen wens. People have gotten hurt trying to wield this wen wen and I fully recommed stretching before equipping this. I remember this time when I was in prison.....

bonus #3) http://auno.org/ao/db.php?cmd=view&id=130113 "come look at my 2 handed notum lever baby.

runners up:

#1) "Hardened Criminal". Ummm, why's he so hard? could it be that "Brutal Thug" in the next room? West siiiiiide! I met alot of hardened criminals with grandmaster wen wens when I was in prison. I had to hide my su****ious looking parts of biotechnology from them before they forced me to sit cross legged with them.....from behind

#2) female death noises. Death must feel *very* good in the future. Why, I think I'm going to kill you over and over again tonight baby. I could kill you all night as a matter of fact. I know lots of guys say that, then /terminate once and never call you in the morning, but baby, im different from those guys. Press 'X', /adjust /adjust, /terminate oh honey, was it good for you too?

This list has gotten me so excited that I must go and sit cross legged while nobody is looking....

Blood and gore...

Hmm... u guys probably never look around in missions and just concentrated on XP and mobs.

There are some operating theatres settings in missions... next time u see them. Take a closer look. Take a look into the "trash bin" as well.

Then there's Reet's Retreat... hmm.. not sure if they've clean it up.

yeah, I was in a mission last night that had a dude sawed in half on a table with a drill hovering above him. now THAT was cool.

Okay, so if that's okay, why can't we have our boobiez hanging out in the game? and why couldn't the medusas and morgan lefay's conceptual drawing (complete with furber carpet) be used in the game? some of us don't mind a tig ol' bitty every now and then to add to the realism. hell, my demon pet is naked, why can't I be naked? Does he get to be naked just because he doesn't have the twig and berries I do? With that in mind, why can't an atrox be naked? I mean, not that ...I WANT to see those....rippling muscles and strong jawbone without clothing

*grabs a ql200 jar of mayonnaise and logs out*
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

Deacon you scare me.

I named my anger manifestion Akane, after Akane in Ranma 1/2.
    You know what's sad?
    Most of the things you mentioned I already thought of....guess that's what happens when you're experienced.

Seasoned Enforcer or whatever.
    But seasoned? What kind of seasoning? That's what I always think of. Sprinkle some salt, pepper, dash of curry, onion and garlic powder, and maybe even a bit of chive....

Okay, it's time for bed.
    "Ph43r me! For I am...Darth Sp00n." --my bot belonging to my main character Ruleth.
    And last but not least; Depravedgirl: The neutral aligned Atrox Enforcer who thinks she's a girl, and speaks in falsetto only.

Giving adult content to twelve year olds is like giving handgrenade to orangutangs. I see enough morons on now as it is.
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

Dude, is that some reference to an explosion of semen or something?

Eh I'd rather not get into details.
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

lemme grab my jar of mayonnaise and pink hotpants and you can tell me all about it

GAK!
    @.@

Deacon, you crack monkey!

Now that all depends on which crack you're referring to.....
    As for the monkey...../adjust /adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust/adjust

oh god baby, was it good for you?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123