Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Questions & Answers : Atrox Agents

Questions & Answers : Atrox Agents

If anyone has any questions or is wondering about atrox agents go ahead and feel free to post I'm pretty much out of the game so I can answer any questions you guys might have about this mix of profession and breed (Atrox Agent). Feel free to pick my brain.

P.S. I'll usualy respond to your questions every weekend since I'm working all week.
    It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum and I'm all out of gum ...

Quote Originally Posted by Dohtem
    If anyone has any questions or is wondering about atrox agents go ahead and feel free to post I'm pretty much out of the game so I can answer any questions you guys might have about this mix of profession and breed (Atrox Agent). Feel free to pick my brain.

P.S. I'll usualy respond to your questions every weekend since I'm working all week.
    can i have your phatz ? ;>

Do you have to put 10 aiperks into Atrox Primary Gnome?
    Buildahbabe 220/25 engineer, rk2
    Kaffekokare 206/16 crat, rk2
    Kaffikos 22/2 adv, rk2
    Dharus 220/19 sold, rk1

Quote Originally Posted by Skogsmullo
    Do you have to put 10 aiperks into Atrox Primary Gnome?
    Yes, you need to for Mongo Rage its basicaly 10 seconds of 1500 more attack rating. Attack rating, evades, and HP is the key as an agent.
    Last edited by Dohtem; Jul 18th, 2006 at 05:53:22.

Quote Originally Posted by menotdumb
    can i have your phatz ? ;>
    My fault about that Sicht, I deleted everything with my accounts just up and quit one day I didn't really plan it.

My fault about that Sicht, I deleted everything with my accounts just up and quit one day I didn't really plan it.
    Eww that means my troxie agent can't have those kewl pads?

On a more serious note. Last time I saw you ingame was long ago so I can't actually recall what were you wearing.
    So CSS commando or supple? At 210 ql 300 supple should be doable, ql 300 CSS is impossible, around ql 250 CSS should be possible though... so should I trade AR/rifle/AS off for evades/inits?
    Last edited by deniska; Jul 18th, 2006 at 05:59:16.

How much Full Auto and Burst do u skilled?
    Sniffor | 216/16 DNW Finalizer | Stormfalcons

Quote Originally Posted by RoDe_Os
    Question - Trox are inferior to opi?
    Opi got less life but more evades
    Trox got MR ^^ opi got blind

Also trox got a perk to increase their evades for few sec wich can help
    Dark1947 220 / 30 Fixer 1rst fixer AI 30 on Rimor

Advisor of Devil Inside : still looking for new players and pvpers... More info at Devil Inside website here

Actualité Geek et High-Tech Place4Geek.com

Fixer Guides : Low HP setup, PvP and reflects-
    ----------------Tips & Tricks for PVP with your fixer against all profs
    ----------------QL 300 AI eye without burden & without gunship

Quote Originally Posted by Dark1947
    Trox got MR

guess which breed wins

Quote Originally Posted by deniska
    Eww that means my troxie agent can't have those kewl pads?

On a more serious note. Last time I saw you ingame was long ago so I can't actually recall what were you wearing.
    So CSS commando or supple? At 210 ql 300 supple should be doable, ql 300 CSS is impossible, around ql 250 CSS should be possible though... so should I trade AR/rifle/AS off for evades/inits?
    I used Combined Commando and I never regret it you got the add all def on there which affects all of your defences even NR. Combined Sharp Shooters is pretty sweet and if it wasn't such a pain to get it on and keeping it out of OE I probably would've used it myself. IMO Combined Commando is the easiest fix, and the AR is what matters when your looking for a quick alpha. It also looks very sharp

Question - Trox are inferior to opi?
    Depends on your playstyle if I wanted to be the cookie cut agent I'd go opifex and I'd do really well, but, I really like the uniqueness that being atrox brings to the table. Endless possibilities with mongorage.

Depends on your playstyle if I wanted to be the cookie cut agent I'd go opifex and I'd do really well, but, I really like the uniqueness that being atrox brings to the table. Endless possibilities with mongorage.

i think atrox would be considered the cookie cut breed since AI launch...and judging by your sig u rerolled opi

Quote Originally Posted by Eridah
    i think atrox would be considered the cookie cut breed since AI launch...and judging by your sig u rerolled opi
    ^ shows how much you know about me, I was the only 220 atrox agent for the longest time, even after AI launched. The phrase cookie cut means when EVERYONE shares the same set up, or wants that setup, what you're refering to is the flavor of the month.

Trox agent with as/fa/burst rifle in full cc/dchest can be some evil dommage with mongo rage. I think -like dothem- that is better for trox than css.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniffor
    How much Full Auto and Burst do u skilled?
    Just enough burst to equip the oneida and I used all my left over ip to raise full auto as much as I could. Maxing full auto is a good thing I noticed a difference after I got my skill over 1200.

Keke thanx for the info, been thinking about commando myself, guess I'll have to farm another bil now
    As for Dohtem rerolling opi I think that was intentionally, so when he has an urge to play again he logs his opi agent goes YACKS and logs off

^ shows how much you know about me, I was the only 220 atrox agent for the longest time, even after AI launched. The phrase cookie cut means when EVERYONE shares the same set up, or wants that setup, what you're refering to is the flavor of the month.
    i know who you were

im not saying you were a cookie cutter...rather the opposit....but trox surely have turned into a cookie cutter breed after AI....and you cant realy call it flavour of the month after allmost 2 years, can you?

Sooo dohtem where u life ?

when were you able to cast ch w/o buffing armor?
    Around 175 I think I didn't really twink during those levels they go to fast, on top of that pvping at that level is pointless because theres no way you could kill anything worth killing like 220s rolling around. lol

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast