Thread: Give RK1 back their kink!

Give RK1 back their kink!

The last time I saw "Cortez vanished" was in Inferno garden Omnis run around without fear of being dropped in a split second. What is the world coming to?!!? Expel kink from RK2 and give him back!
    New Engine - Announced: June 2007 ETA: Soon™ I'm speechless (June 2015)
    Rebalancing - Announced: January 2009 ETA: December 21, 2012 Started! (April 2015)
    New TL7 Pets - Announced: March 2009 ETA: Uh...
    AS Changes - Announced: July 2009 ETA: TBA
    Parry/Riposte - Announced: October 2009 ETA: ??? Did it! (April 2015)
    Perk Changes - Announced: October 2009 ETA: Right after server merge Started! (April 2015)
    Breed Change - Announced: November 2009 ETA: Hell freezing They did it!!! (Oct 2012)
    Beta Server - Announced: January 2010 ETA: Pigs Flying Did it! (Feb 2014)

no way,we are enjoying the fact his lame ass nodrop armor using agent with crap ass symbs and other crap is farming titles on BS!!!!!

Also he is fun to have on vent,so kink is ours now ;/

no way! i wana see kink pwning all on rk2 you go kinkster

kink went emo and rolled on rk2 ?
    Turant

"For 12 hours a day, 7 days a week, my colleagues and I are killing monsters," said a 14-year-old gamer who works here in this makeshift factory and goes by the online code name Xyboc. "I make about $250 a month, which is pretty good compared with the other jobs I've had. And I can play games all day."

The New York Times

Quote Originally Posted by Turant View Post
    i think that response is worth moderating kink...

We do have some toons we'll give you as a consolation prize ,,,
    Theonara: "...but if I weren't married, some days I'd offer to kiss you. You just make too much sense. "
    Maeventura: "Sigh, once again I can but only bow for hyde's wisdom."

...."Social" keys, lightbars, wen-wens......Better tabbing!

... First Troxdoc with QL300 symbs (AO 17.0 pre-Albtraum guide) ... as well as first with 12 of 13 Alpha symbs.
    ... First TL1 Clanner with Omni-Armed Forces armor (pics) (pointless yet hawt)

<original UI hacker ... when not actively playing AO ... email = 'hyde [at] athenpaladins • org'>

new world of kink on rk2

Quote Originally Posted by Turant View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Palaisback View Post
    i think that response is worth moderating kink...
    Why? It is completely true.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.