Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who is interested in the Pack?

Interested. Already pre-ordered it.
    I don't really care about the $19.95. It's still very cheap, if you take into account the amount of hours of enjoyment this game gives me.

Bring it on.

Well, $20 it is:

http://www.anarchy-online.com/conten...articles/4422L

Unless some rather major portion of what's to be included hasn't been mentioned yet, I am not planning on getting this pack. My reason has nothing to do with the price, but rather the content, which at least as described so far is of no interest to me.

I'm gonna get it...
    Russel "Knightsaber" Craddock
    Adventurer
    Rubi-Ka 1
    Geeks of Rubi-Ka

AO's new slogan:
    "Anarchy Online... Better than a kick in the nuts!"

i dont care for pvp

and the graphics and sound update was to much "we hope" for me to really peak my interest.

just dont you dare to mix in class fixes or über items in there so people not interested in pvp have to buy it to fix their class !!!
    sept 03 - the day ao was keeled by sl.

gone now. byebye.

Lightbulb Closing

Sorry guys, but I'm gonna close this thread. This is probably the most level-headed and calm posts on the buy / not buy subject - something I appreciate a lot, but it's still a thread on that subject, and thus not really a topic in this forum.

If you have arguments that you feel we should listen closely to, feel free to send me (cz@anarchy-online.com) or the Community team (community@anarchy-online.com) an e-mail about it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12