Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Enforcers really need love!!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Enforcers really need love!!!

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Lucid Flow

They don't have LESS HP then an NT. However, an NT can't use Essence, an NT Can't use Mirror Shield. The Agents ability to False Profession at a cost in skills and speed of doing it is their strength and Focal point.

An NT does get 36% Crit buffs. An NT Doesn't get 100% Crit buffs.
    /quote]

No, the agent DOES have less HP than an NT if they are both the same breed. The only class with lower HP is than an agent is the doctor, but they can even massively buff it.

An NT doesn't need crit buffs. Their nukes do as much as damage every two seconds as the agent crits for.

A NT can pick up the X-3, do almost as much damage as an agent (at higher levels, about 100 - 200 damage less, really insignifigant), and throw out nukes every two seconds that are as good as a 3k crit. They can easily get 10k aimedshots because it's based on crit chance, not aimedshot or concealment.

Are you joking? The only Fix was an X-3? An X-3 is an awesome weapon yes. The fact that it is not Agent only somewhat scares me, but Funcom will be coming out with Agent only rifles. They said so themselved.

It's not a joke, the X-3 is not agent only. It was never an agent fix, it was simply a rifle user fix. When everyone gets it, it nullifies any advantage the agent might have gotten.

Funcom says a lot of things, you going to believe them all? Any agent only rifle will be less than, or on par with, the X-3. Funcom really messed up here. It will be a very long time before they consider giving us a rifle that outmatches the X-3 and separates the agent from the X-3 user.

But that being the Case, why don't you give Crats your Crit% buffs. I would kill for those.
    I'm sure you would kill for those.... guess what, so would the agent. They don't get to use them either. Because of their horribly gimped nano selection they have no choice but to use FP their entire life to be of any use to a team.

Thus, when you are spending your whole life as a gimped crat (one that can't even calm or use speeches) you might as well BE a crat.

Sure we could use FP for essense, but a few hundred HP will NOT make any real difference. We can't use mirror shield until we get mimic profession either. Even then, why the hell did you pick an agent if you have to spend 95% of your life as a soldier? You would have been MUCH better off making a soldier. Their defenses, weapons, and specials are much better.

The only way the X-3 will beat out the soldier weapons is if it crits, and it's not going to crit when you are in false professions.

The false profession is a handy tool, not a balancing device. It's like saying the fixer was fine (pre-patch) because he had green B&E, trap disarm, perception, and teal sneaking.
    Much like false professions, those are handy things to have, but they don't make you any more powerful.
    Last edited by Xvalent; Aug 18th, 2002 at 22:13:22.

Talking

I never post on this whiner forum but that one gotta be the funniest i've seen to date... Enforcer love ROFL...
    Enforcers are the best balanced race in the game, from start and stil are pretty good, it's just a few char's wich has been overpowered... and for what goes for u soloing solo missions u gotta be using wrong equipment all can solo their own lvl it might be a ***** from time to time, but then take the next mission no need to do an mission to PM when u can do broken shors hehe

Talking

Deer Anval
    1. for me much better is use rage, mongo ,layers and Da Taunter than only chellenge. Right you have 1400 AR(wow! how do you that?), but you havent layers, have -800 speed/nanor, -350 meele ini, no heal, no keep aqgro, you cant remove root or Dot.
    2. How can i utilize mu 2hb if i have full set of 200ql implants for this skill? Can you show my item (not gloves from T) whiche give + 2hb?:P

I think anval is pretty correct.

1) Inits are bugged, (As in not updating per attack cycle) Flurry needs fixing up so once it's not bugged it becomes actually useful.
    2) Weapon diversity is a must. I think in terms of more powerful weapons is probably not going to happen. If you have the toughest class ingame with the heaviest weapons + root breaking capability then you have a class which is probably too over the top good.
    3) Weapon buffs are needed and will be here one day

Enfo's are on the same slide as Soldiers are - Except we dont have massively unbalancing buffs that others get (RRFE+Bracers) Which results in us being beaten like red headed stepchildren.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Re: Re: Enforcers really need love!!!

Originally posted by Lucid Flow

God, this is HARDLY true.

No Love:
    Soldier
    Enforcer
    Bureaucrat
    Doctor
    Engineer
    Nano Tech
    Trader

Professions who have HAD love:
    Agent
    Advent
    Fixer
    Martial Artist
    Meta Physicist

As you can see, 59% of the total professions HAVE NOT had major love and some haven't had ANYTHING changed as an improvment since Release.

Actually, crats were the second profession to get a love patch, after the MPs, making it a 50/50 split between loved and unloved ones.

hmm enfs need love, thats like saying MPs need love
    well im sure that both classes could have things improved, but my NT, engie, solider, trader friends are much worse than either of us.

and i would go so far as to say enfs are way better off than MPs.
    Solo is not really what should be looked at for class balancing, yes i can solo 190s, but it should be teaming that is the focus of class balance. Solo?

Ever tried keeping up with an enf before? pets get stuck all the time!! (2 ex. marks there ), run speed - crazy expensive, hps so low its funny, nuke are you crazy - barely get time hehe. and this was a level 119 enf!! im 128 hehe. Fortunately i dont play in super good teams, would have to change my game style anyway, but i can see how hard it would be for MPs beyond 120. were just a DoT class, pure and simple and when your number 1 DoT weapon is humping walls, its a bit crappy. nukes and guns being the other 2. So i too, can go on about MPs needing heaps of fixes...

But come on, lets fix the rest of the classes first
    220 Adv, 220 Doc, 216 MP, 215 Crat, 215 Enf, 162 Fix - Scooby Ka 2

hi
    i am a lvl 50 tank and from what i have seen, my feeling is not that enforcers are weak, but it is that MAs are obviously too powerful
    look at their brawl dmg ..it is insane

NERF MA quick before having so many complains from tanks.(soldiers and enforcers)

Enforcers (and soldiers) were a solid class at release. Now it's safe to say that they are pretty close to the bottom of the food chain when it comes to class viability.

My enforcer is around L100 and an still solo a 60% difficulty mission with problems and a 50% difficulty mission easily. She is still using QL125 stun batons even though she could probably self equip QL150's or higher, but there's not market for batons at that level so they're impossible to get. Still, she does enough damage with them that she can solo quite effectively. We will see effective after the next patch when her reflect bracers will be worthless junk..

I still gave up playing playing her for my martial artist though. There's absolutely no comparison between the two professions; MA's are so much more powerful that it's not even a debate. I also don't get the added stress of having to put almost all my IP into dark blue nano skills (and enforcers need ALL the nano skills and can't afford to ignore some), as well as MULTIPLE (6+) different melee skills just to equip my batons.

Enforcers need more green skills, WAY WAY WAY more hit points, enforcer only weapons and armor, better nanos (and adjusted so 1 or 2 nano skills can be ignored), sneak attack needs to be taken off as a requirment for ALL weapons in the game, melee energy has to actually mean something (hi my stun batons still do melee AC damage after 15 months of complaining), the mongo line needs to be expanded to fill in the gaps, taunting nanos need to taunt better (currently they are 100% worthless), aggro enhancers need to taunt better.

There was a time when enforcers were probably twice as good as most other classes. Now those classes are probably 5x more powerful than they were; where does that leave enforcers? I really liked playing my enforcer, but they're pretty underpowered now.

I'd like to see the enforcer get a self only line of HP buffs in addition to essence. That would make them more tank like, as they would just have more HP then another class could get.
    Click Click BOOM

www.proveuswrong.com
    BoomDoom - Lvl 146 NT
    Thugdoom - lvl 80 enforcer
    EmissaryDoom - lvl 75 Crat
    ProfDoom - Lvl 57 MP
    Nursedoom - lvl 57 Doctor

Re: LOL

Originally posted by Anval
    Hi,
    I adore Docs, a doc is good in pvp yes, so...what is the common sense answer ya see a doc in pvp? RUN dummy.
    roflmao...I love you Anval....but for every rule there is an exception. the exception of course is that if you are in PvP and you see "Seloth", RUN at her and kill her!

As to the Statement about how a doctor is a force multiplier:
    "1. First, most funny thing i have read below. Doc "not love prof..." lololol
    example a) pvm : on 110-130 level with doc in team you can do 180-200 ql mission, without you can do maybe 150-160. One player can add so many power, its sick."

um, I think grasshopper forgets that with a good team most Doctors woudl rather not mission at that level. We are SUPPOSE to be a team enhanser and not a tank. Also I think you also forgot a "minor" patch back in november..... Go reread the world guide. "you want to be everyones friend? Then be a doctor."
    that being said, yes i was pissed by the trader healing mod that FC hit them with, and yes a healing Adventure is almost has good as a healing doctor.

Now all that being said, yes give the engies, the NTs the love that they need and deserve...Just make my darn Epsilon Purge work the way it was supposed to from the start.

Lyda Carnalla, Doctor, Babe
    Division 9 RSGE, Omni, RK1

P.s. Anval, Hey there, have not seen you in a while, Ariana would be saying hi too i bet!

Hmmm

Dear Puddle

Enforcers (and soldiers) were a solid class at release. Now it's safe to say that they are pretty close to the bottom of the food chain when it comes to class viability.

I concider myself on top of the food chain.
    When ppl bring up this solo ability crap i allways laugh.
    We CAN solo, EASY. We allways could.
    But if you want to lvl......team.

PVP

Enf vs MA
    MA is good, yes. But i hardly have any problems with MA my lvl.
    Even MA higher lvl then me can be killed. Use your brain and the TOOLS given to you and beat him.
    Assault tank armor can absorb 2k dmg.
    You can chain cast layers....
    Use mongo, rage.
    I even used challenger once and it worked like a charm.
    MA is not easy and they should NOT be easy to beat.
    Fights against ma usually dont last long.....you will either kill them fast or die fast(dimach, shen, bla bla bla)
    Very fun duels.

Enf vs Sol
    Survive his TMS either by running or by going full def and casting layers.
    A well armed soldier with brains, will offer you a good duel.
    If his TMS runs out and you have like close to 50% HP....he is dead. Usually i have a tough time vs good soldiers.

Enf vs Traders
    Go full def(i hope you maxed nano resist), use best rage....
    Now, watch how they fail do deprive you...with any luck they will fail like 5 or 6 times in a row.
    Ask a trader what he can do if he cant deprive his opponent.
    Oh, he wont be able to root you with rage running...and even if he does it will break either by recasting rage or after a few shots.
    If he does deprive you, pray you can kill him before he kills you and that he does not land a plunder aswell.

Enf vs Doc
    If we are both selfbuffed(i am ALLWAYS seflbuffed) i stand a very good chance to win and probably will win.
    Even though i hate their init debuff.
    Sure they use CH....a couple of times.
    Now, if they are buffed with jobe crap and HE and RRF, forget about it. They can heal forever.

Enf vs MP
    Depends on what route the MP has chosen for himself.
    Try to take them out fast....also concider SCARING his cursed heal pet. The pet will stop to heal him......and he will die in 2 sec.
    Tough fights, unless you scare his pet and he fails to see it.

I think i covered some of the major pvp classes out there.

So, you where talking about some food chain i think...hmmm

Enforcers need more green skills, WAY WAY WAY more hit points, enforcer only weapons and armor, better nanos (and adjusted so 1 or 2 nano skills can be ignored)
    I got 10k selfbuffed.
    Its not that enforcers need more HP.....its a breed issue.
    ATROX need a large advantage over the rest of the races.
    We suffer heavily vs the other races in terms of base skills.
    Atrox should have a LARGER HP advantage compared to the rest.
    There are threads covering this issue.
    Better nanos????
    Mongo, rage, essence, layers, challenger....HELLO????
    The only thing i hate is challenger.(Nano Lock)

I really liked playing my enforcer, but they're pretty underpowered now.
    I fail to see where we are underpowered.
    We rock in pvm and pvp.....where do we actually suck big time?

My enforcer is around L100 and an still solo a 60% difficulty mission with problems and a 50% difficulty mission easily. She is still using QL125 stun batons even though she could probably self equip QL150's or higher, but there's not market for batons at that level so they're impossible to get.
    Hehe, lvl 100 and using ql125 weapons. Stun batons....hmmm.
    I use Beam. Maybe you should choose the alloy/pipe combo, best 1hb choice out there so far.

Overall we are very good.
    Do we have issues? Ofcource.
    We need melee buffs for all the skills not just 1hb/2hb.
    FC needs to remove the nano lock from challenger line.
    That modification of challenger alone will BOOST you ALOT.
    Any new nanos are ofcource welcome aswell!
    We also need NEW weapons for all the schools out there.
    1hb/2hb/1he/2he......NEW WEAPONS....
    Anikitos Enforcer (Retired)
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

Enforcers are fine, but the atrox breed need a boost. A big one!

Lich × Finalizer × Dictator × Vanguard × Techno Arch-Wizard × Godfather × Eternalist × Saviour × Deity × Guru

'People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use' - Kierkegaard

Hmm

Im a 105, and i have no issues with doing a 65% mission. Sure it may take some time, but if you know how to work your character, then you shouldnt have any problems. If you use Mongo, rage, and challenger( how ever gimped it may be ), then you should be fine.

It's a matter of knowing the constraints of you character and what YOU need to do to keep him/her alive. THough, you dfo have a point where we are "fighting class" yet we arent so much as portrayed unless we are some atrox with a goofy beam.

I weild 2he Warblade, and do decent damage, looking for better weapons out there. What would be nice if we got 1he & 2he buffs similar to headcracker and the thug series.

I agree mongo deffinatly needs to have a better agro on it. Challenger needs to lock only itself and not you whole shi.. err.. shtuff.

Re: LOL

Originally posted by Anval
    Hi,
    I am the FIRST to ask for some new stuiff for enf, I have nbeen an enf since beta and do NOT think I am a gimp at all, self buffed I can stand toe to toe vrs MA and I can hold aggro, maybe yer equipment is not setup right?
    I adore Docs, a doc is good in pvp yes, so...what is the common sense answer ya see a doc in pvp? RUN dummy.
    As far as gimp in skills???? or Challenger being worthless???
    Are you all on crack? Anything that raises my attack rating 197 points is good for me, I can hit 1400 AR and hit HARD, mayhap it's time to stop spend so much time power lvling and start looking into the equipment and implant seyups to best utilize your skills.
    The racial cap...now there is a sore spot, I would like to see some HIGH str/stam <what's the use of a 750str/stam when highest equipment in game calls for 570ish> equipment put in for us.
    Beam users are decent, they can do effective damage but it's the lazy mans way out, alloy/pipe is by and far the most effective enf weapons, most I have seen using beam have slacked off in research and powerlvled.

Just my two cents
    This is pretty much correct except for the numbers.
    1400 selfbuffed attack rating = impossible, dont even try to give me a reason

1000-1050 is the average attack rating of people with beam or staffs. +197 from challenger = less than 1250.

750 str/stam?? WTF ?
    atrox breed cap is 512 + 27 essence = 539

lets say you somehow managed to implant strength AND stam with all 3 clusters, you would add 110 to each.
    that would take you to 649 in each. now lets assume you had some cool items like frederickson sleeves (+22) x2 then you could get to 693. even with all this, its nowhere near 750.
    -----
    i have a couple problems with the enforcer class.
    if you have rage running, and you get rooted, or DOTed you have to recast rage. that shouldnt be like that.

mongos taunt is always unpredictable. half the time it works, half the time it doesnt. this happens all the time to me: when my teammate is getting beaten on, i mongo 3 times and nothing happens. that mobs dies, we move into the next room, 3 adds come, i mongo, and all 3 aggro me.

make a new nano that uses T&S. make it something totally stupid like half the other nanos in this game, so its not a priority. just something to justify me having 400 in T&S besides refilling nano.

There are major gaps in the mongo and rage line, and 1 gap between titan and gargantua in the essence line.

its late and i should sleep so im gonna cut this sh ort. you get the point. laterz

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12