Thread: Life on Rubi-ka: A journal entry from Adama.

Life on Rubi-ka: A journal entry from Adama.

A journal entry Have fun reading i hope you enjoy it.

Life continues on Rubi-Ka changing from one moment to the next...People vanish yet return...Over the past two months both friend and enemy have returned to rubi-ka. Among the friends is the ever chaotic fanatical Devin Townsend. Last we met he tried to kill me but he has seemed to unifiy his soul and, for the moment is following my lead. Another on the friend's side who has not yet made her presense known is Salliesue. A young shade harmed by omni-tek in brutal ways. Formerly a link to the now defunct Tempus Coma she dropped out of sight in an attempt to help James Markonen out...I can only hope with her re-emergence I will be able to see my old friend once more. An ally in a time where they were a precious few I hope he is alright. On the enemy side is Tipha Lockheart, when she freed the children she fully switched to volcatius's side forsaking omni-tek. I believe they havent gotten to her paperwork yet because my records still show her as omni. She is back and spouting the legion line. When the time comes...i can handle her at least.

I hate leaving people in the dark...but i know about as well on anyone on this planet can know the need for secrecy, especially with Volcatius walking around. Because of this i have had to leave vital parts of the situation out of the head of Devin. If he ever finds out he will most likely try to kick the **** out of me or worse. But i dont have a choice. I have to make this as real as possible no matter what the risk to nulion becomes. Even without his supposed turn to Volcatius, Dev still wanted to kill Nulion anyway. I am just glad fate has given me the chance to use it to my advantage in what is turning into quite possibly one of this planet's darkest hours.

So many things left undone. So many things that could unravel in an instant if left to their own devices. The next council meeting...it is most likely that at that point I will be taking the risk of my life. Even more so than before i came to rubi-ka. Nulion may well be in the most trouble of his life after this ends. All of this seems to be coming to a head. Volcatius has directly sent his legion on attack after attack into varius cities leaving no side unharmed by these attacks. And the problems continue to mount by the day. OT's continued occupation of borealis has everyone in athens very nervous. While in the Cup i heard a few vanguard talking about what Alan's next move would be. The options ranged from a full scale hacking assault on OT's mainframe, to a fixer blowing in and dropping off a nuke near the sat dish. What ever he plans on doing i hope its soon. The longer they hold that city the more likely it will be used as a staging area for an attack up north.

As much as i miss James part of me hopes he doesnt return...not now not with volcatius running around. Salliesue would be a pawn in his schemes... Markonen would get himself permanetly killed trying to stop him...I am forced to watch and wait. Nothing else can really be done till he makes a move...all we can do is counterpunch and be ready. When this is all over...i dont know what will happen. But even when Volcatius dies it wont be over... OT-RK is on the march even if the different factions that have formed within it arent. I can only hope that we are ready to face whatever comes our way.

And the worst is by far yet to come...I foolishly upon entering pandemonium followed the best we had to offer to the core of it all...and encountered the one known as the beast... I have never been the same since then...though no one has ever truly known what happened...few do... Not even the team that was there truly knew...The Beast spoke in my mind somehow...i felt as if i was losing control of my own soul! When it was over only the Redeemed in the pandemonium sanctuary knew the truth. I was not just mentally attacked...i had been physically torn apart...Even reclaim could not heal the damage that had been done to me... Even now the being calls out to me... Controlled somehow by its alien friends. I must find a way to destroy what lurks within my nanobots....Or i risk losing everything and everyone i have held dear. I have been able to keep it in check for now...but its growing.

I am writing this down on paper because i find it helps me think helps me remember what i am. I hope i never lose that.

*Adama crumples the paper up after that and ignites one of his rages leaving nothing but ash.*

((Very interesting! ...The plot thickens o.o ...Very nice read, Hyperion! ))
    220 Finalizer (FINALLY, after 3 years without a single ding!) Nulion, Squad Commander (And Council of Truth Clerical Staffer) of Alpha Omega

Once upon a time, I dreamt I was a butterfly...Suddenly I awoke...Now, I do not know whether I was then
    a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly dreaming that I am a man. - Chuang Tzu