Thread: Looking for corrupt Omni employees..

Talking Looking for corrupt Omni employees..

Yes, that's right, we're looking for those of you who joined Omni-tek for the paycheck and access to goods, and who are looking to make a buck, by whatever means necessary.

Kicked out of your previous organization for selling shipments of guns to clanners? Can't find an organization that won't whine if you murder defenseless neutrals? Get a kick out of price gouging? If any of the above apply, join the Order of the Lamp!

We're looking for profit-oriented folks who won't turn up their noses at any job, if the payout is high enough. We're particularly interested in fixers and agents, but anyone short on traditional "ethics" is welcome. Level is unimportant, but attitude and a sense of humor is required.

We're a relatively new org, and don't yet have a lot of members, but we're growing quickly and welcome any and all devious types who don't get squeamish about a clandestine meeting in ICC to provide supplies to the opposition.. for a 'reasonable' fee.

OOC note: This is NOT a guild of exploiters or grief players. While our methods are not exactly approved by Omni-Tek, we're not out to make other players' lives hell.. we're just getting things done. By whatever means necessary. Roleplaying is encouraged but not required.

If interested - contact Eyesandy in game or leave a message here. (As I'll be at work until 10:30pm CST & can't get in game but will be reading the boards). Note as this org was created last night, the org info page isn't up yet.. *sigh*

--Sandy

Talking Glad to be aboard :D

been playing the game all day Saturday, everyone on so far seem's really cool. And Sandy I've see you on pretty regularly, another reason I was willing to join your org. Well, how about some promotions sometime soon heheh. Laterz

(edited because Im not too smart didnt see this was on the RK2 board, im RK1 )

Cool

any chance on changing the name from order of the lamp? or is there specific meening behind it and if so then no biggie. im currently lvl 8 agent still trying to learn the lay of the land....so far after playing the rest of the profs to the same lvl agent has been the best imho and most fun.

imo Agent and morals dont seem to stick together to well . I go by my own ethics (usually made up on the spot to cover my backside). I like that you share , at least in part, some of my views (especially RP encouragement...it enriches this beautiful game tremendously imho). shoot me a tell if interested in me.

- Marhcus

Not a chance on changing the org name now that we've become fairly well known on RK2 (and hated, for the most part). I hear the clanners call us the "lightbulbs" and I'm "Chief Lightbulb". I told my general Mercinax about this and he remarked, "In that case, I'm General Electric."

As for the origin of the name - it has two meanings:

1> Those of you who played Daggerfall will know that the Order of the Lamp was an unimplemented guild that a huge number of Daggerfall fans wanted to join and tried for ages to do so because it was supposed to offer some particularly cool benefits.. many people spent months looking for a way to join this guild when in fact, it did not exist.

2> I chose the name more because it brings to mind (to me) a clandestine meeting in a dark alley at midnight, both dealer and customer carrying dimly lit lanterns - while this is somewhat archaic, it represents an old tradition being carried on..

Anyway, I'm half asleep so please excuse my rambling. At this time we're requiring new members to have a sponsor due to security concerns (related to our participation in the recent events on RK2). Perhaps you could meet some of our lower level members and team with them sometime and get to know them a bit and if they'll vouch for you, you're welcome to join us.

We do quite a bit of RP and participate in the GM run events on RK2, as an example, a recent news article was posted about us on the official site.

Good luck to you Marhcus and I look forward to meeting you in-game.

--K

sounds good. how can i meet up with some your lower lvls to team up and the like? i usually hang around rome (home town nice place clean ) or omni entertainment (easy place to find work /wink)..i'm interested in joining like i said before if or one of your resident lowby teams could contact me so we can get to know each other.

- Marhcus

Sorry Karanya but it just took to long to hear anything from you or anyone from your org, and ive been logging in as much as possable and checking this thread every day since original post. This game though fun as it is tends to get boring if you dont have friends on it or an org to talk with and hang with. I joined up with a team of higher lvl traders named Internal Audit.

I'm hoping it will be a decent experience cuz I like the game but as stated above without others to talk or hang with its not worth the time after lvl 10. If things dont work out with IA perhaps we can meet up again...like I said before I liked the concept and all but it just took to long to hear anything from your org. Take care and good luck.

Sorry, I don't get a chance to check the boards real often, so if you need to get ahold of me in the future, please send a /tell to Karanya.. generally if I am on the boards, that means I'm at work!

I'm hoping to be able to re-open recruitment soon, all depends on what happens with the events Funcom has been running on RK2.

--K

Guildless and sad

I used to be in a great guild, no longer. Now guildless and sad looking for love

/tell bigbertha We love you!

;p
    Queen of the fat fixers!

Please give atroxes a Female looking face, I mean if its a neut make it a neut, but they all look like MEN!