Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Neutrals role call

Name: Chogokin
    Profession: Fixer
    Level: 27

Fav Haunts: Oasis, Junkyard - Newland and Borealis

Neutral call for the 'Steps of Madness'

Although slightly out of topic (sorry, RoBoKa) I would like to bring this thread to the neutral's attention:

Call for a Neutral Taskforce for the 'Steps of Madness'

If there are similar approaches, please let me know or tell me (Maximilian, 20-24 hours GMT) in game.

Thanks,

Max(imilian)
    100% curious

Thumbs up

All right! Finally some brave neutral souls are ready for Steps of Madness.
    Maximilian, I will try to contact you in game, I am ready to join your task force.
    My name is Cerber lvl 47 MA (neutral =) ) I am mostly in Newland and Rhino Cockpit, but will meet you wherever you will decide to.
    I can play virtually any time of the day, so let's find some more volunteers and do some but* kicking for goodness =).
    Last edited by postbee; Dec 14th, 2001 at 23:08:40.

Karidian, Male Opifex, L26 adventurer.
    RK I; organisation: Borealis Militia.
    Born in and still hangs around Borealis.
    Favorite haunts: Four Holes, Holes in the Wall, Stret West Bank, Newland Desert, Rhino

Cockpit.

Clan and Omni want to use our insurance/mission/bank/shop terminals? FINE! As long as we can

use theirs!

Sathar
    RK-1
    36NT and proud of it.
    Let's see, Borealis, Harry's, Newland Desert (out east of Meetmedre, and the Clan base is usually deserted), now Stret WB with the new Whompa. Lag's always been bad for me in Newland, so I don't go home much.

I've been plugging along solo for 5 months now, and I'm no closer to picking sides (doubt I ever will), but maybe it's time to start looking for a group. If only Neuter groups weren't so hard to track down...

Lorepan

RK1

lvl 117

Agent

Neutral

i hang around 20k and newland sometimes, spend most of my time out in the boondocks.

Name: Major “Nyadach” Prabel
    Position: Chief Technical Editor/Correspondent
    Profession: Nano-Technician
    Breed: Nanomage
    Born: Minsk, Russia, Earth - October 27, 29436
    Appearance: 194 cm, 85 kg, bald, white eyes

Lvl 69 Nano Tech.

Lives around Borealis, Newlands mostly...20k sometimes.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

There are actually quite a number of neuts out there now it seems, and for those of you looking for neutral hunting parties, i suggest hanging around fair trade in borealis, it's a lot less crowded than the newland store, and it's seems to be a rallying point for a lot of mid-level neutrals.
    A few of us got together two days ago and made a level 65-76 neut group and went to the cyborg dungeon in greater tir county, didn't take more than 20 minutes or so to get the group together.

if all else fails, we do have the seeking team channels to communicate through, as we have them, why not use them

now, to keep this post from going completely off topic, the name is Harlequin, level 75 neutral NT on RK-1, usually found in west bank/last ditch or borealis, if not i'm probably out trying to outrun something large and frisky in mort or artery valley.
    (i'm trying to persuade the desert eremite population of mort to take over as guards in borealis and last ditch, they just seem to beat me senseless before i can even complete a sentance, but i'm going to keep trying.)

For those of you that have mentioned it, I don't think it matters if this thread goes alittle off topic. As long as neutrals are communicating, that's good enough for me.

Oh, don't forget that you can edit your posts, so please feel free to update your stats as they change...i do!
    RoboKa & RoboKaKa
    Solitus Neutral Engineer & Pet

"Tha Captain"

LvL 32 Soldier. My home is Newland and it always will be, keep an eye out for me, I frequently run amok in the streets

Cool Sorry...

K, sorry for the shameless plug, but i do believe his will serve good cause to neutral population. I saw that many people on this board have been looking for a neutral guild. Blade Corp always welcomes new applicants. It is true that we consist of three divisions (Clan, neutral and Omni), but our entire organization is officially neutrally allinged and out neutral division is the core of the company. Yet at the time it is the smallest. It is supposed to be the main one, let's fill it up! I am neutral and I run the organization, if that gives you any ideas. It is true that we are a merc organization, but working for Blade Corp doesn't mean working for others. There are plenty of positions whre you don't have to fight, like research and developpment, medical services, engeneering, public relations and many more. In those positions you only stick around neutrals, group with neutrals, have fun with neutrals and are being protected by other neutrals, Omnis and Clans, as all our Omni and Clan members are pro-neutral. So if you're looking for a great neutral organization, that will not only enrich your experience on Rubi-Ka, provide you protection, well-paid job, but also better connection with other neutrals and pro-neutral individuals, please visit our HQ, located at www.bladecorp.com and fill in an application. You can also find more info about us there. Btw, this Saturday we are having a meeting where we are going to form our guild in-game (thanks FunCom for finally makin it possible fo neutrals). If you are interested, please come and be a part of our formation process. It will be held at 20:00 GMT in Neuters 'R' Us in Newland City. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact me via e-mail (ceo@bladecorp.com) or in-game (/tell shadowolf). Thanks all and have a great day!
    Major Shadowolf Marone
    Blade Corp
    "Leading mercenery organization in the Galaxy!"
    Position - CEO
    Rank - Major

Personal quote:
    "Your advertisement could be here"

Shadowolf,

I applaud your efforts and thank you for making this opportunity available to neutral players.

Unfortunately, I will have to miss out on this opportunity. For me the words “neutral” and “unaffiliated” are synonymous. I am not a member of Omni-Tek nor the clans. Neither am I member of the “neutrals.” I am neutral. Being a part of a guild would align me with that group and I would become affiliated. In my heart, I would no longer be neutral. I would, instead, be a part of some third faction with the “neutral” misnomer. I have often been jealous of the camaraderie and the ease of life that guild scan offer, but its just not for me.

The road I walk is a lonely one and always up hill, but my course is true and I may not vary lest I shall loose my soul.

I don't expect all neutrals to feel this way and have complete respect for anyone that feels differently.

p.s. As always, please note: When I stop being neutral, stop trusting me!

p.p.s. I can’t help but notice that for a professed “officially neutrally aligned” guild, the Blade Corp. home page does not contain the word “neutral.” Waddup widdat?
    Last edited by RoboKa; Dec 17th, 2001 at 15:49:01.
    RoboKa & RoboKaKa

Wink

Ohhhhh, common RoboKa, now since I read your message I am having second thoughts regarding joining a guild . I was the same way you are, but then i got to lonely and started to consider joining one of the guilds.......

I guess it has to be difficult for me .

Neutral

Hi,
    I'm a few different neutral persons all on RK1... I guess I have a split personality...

Mainly, I can be found as Fractaloon... Engineer and member of the Independent Rubi-kans. My goal in the guild is to help those folks choosing to stay neutral by fighting to protect the neutral towns and our right to stay out of the battles between the rebels and Omni-Tek.

Sometimes, I'm Dr Franken. I arrived on this planet not to long ago after having to leave my home planet rather... ah, suddenly. Seems I wasn't wanted around anymore because of a few expirements I was conducting. This planet is a bit more open minded (distracted) and allows me to continue my very important work.

Redcap, an adventurer and a loner. I spend time travelling the plent and come into the cities very rarely. Rarely do I seek the company of others.

That's it...

Go neutrals!
    Last edited by Fractaloon; Feb 10th, 2002 at 23:05:39.

Talking hello hello

Drtiny

level 76 neutral doctor. <---yes you read that right
    Advisor to the Independent Rubikans
    mainly found in Newland and Borealis, when i am not running suicide missions with my friends or hunting something ridiculously hard

Not an affiliation

RoboKa, I am afraid you missunderstood me. Blade Corp is not a side in the conflit, niether is it one of those traditional "guilds," it is a job. This is exactly why it exists, for those not wanting to affilitate with anyone to still have an eployment opportunity. Just because you work for us oe snot mean we own you and does not mean you owe us anything. Rather simple, you come to work, do your part, go home happy and paid. This is why we are open for all Runi-Ka habbitent, Clan, Omni and neutrals. What we seek are not people who are neutrally allinged, but those that are neutraly minded. As for the lack of the ard neutrality on our HQ, you're right, I wanted to update lots of info there for a long time now and I will soon, just got cought up in lots of things here
    Major Shadowolf Marone
    Blade Corp
    "Leading mercenery organization in the Galaxy!"
    Position - CEO
    Rank - Major

Personal quote:
    "Your advertisement could be here"

Hey folks!
    Thanks for making this one of the 5 highest response threads in the history of this forum.
    Although I didn't mention the true goal in the original post, it was to remind FunCom that we neutrals are here and here to stay!
    Thanks Again
    RoboKa & RoboKaKa

Im a neutral bureucrat lvl 49 atm and my name is Cardolan
    I was born in Newlnad in December and these days i spend my time in 20K and some in Harry's in RK2

I have a friend named Goopher who also is neutral Adv lvl 79 i think...

See u

Cool Newbie Neutral Here

Hello,

I just purchased the boxed AO last night, and installed & patched it. I've only played about a half hour so far - so I'm still in the "playground" (backyard).

Anyway, here's my stuff:

Name: Moffet
    Level 1 Neutral Fixer

I'm looking forward to a fun AO experience!

Cheers,
    Martek (name already taken )

Smile 'nother neut

Kublagrim, Adventurer lvl 53, RK2

Missions to the Wailing Wastes. Hang outs in Newland by Borealis Whoompa.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast