Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: RK2.. Tarasque + Quizotic.. lol

LOL

Originally posted by Thoriak

I´m trying to forget it
    To funny

Well,

at least Rk2 got now a storyline where the writer arnt the Fc employes ;) ( no offence ).

--Tibs
    Apprentice Pnh "Tibanna" Dispencer
    200 Nano-Technican

Experienced Notself "Mswarm" Buffed
    210 Doctor

-Two gin-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But is was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Big Brother- George Orwell

he he

Originally posted by tibanna
    Well,

at least Rk2 got now a storyline where the writer arnt the Fc employes ( no offence ).

--Tibs
    NO DOUBT!

Originally posted by Coc^-^
    Thing is the only deal ive heard about was Quiz trying to allie with Omni. It had nothing to with me i might add. People dislike me for some reason. I dont know why.

Im a nice lil tradah gal
    Nice? dunno bout that The Old New Cocio was much nicer Though you do seem nicer now that you aren't blood red
    Yagyu for life

Btw Eth isn't it about time I got a promotion? No, wait, thats not a question...PROMOTE ME OR ILL EAT YOU

Edit: sick of looking at 'Advanced Member ... in my sig..I demand you change it at least 'once in a while' just to keep me from bein' bored (note this doesn't mean you can demote me)
    Last edited by Kaiousama; Aug 19th, 2002 at 15:55:14.
    Yagyu for life

Originally posted by Kaiousama

Nice? dunno bout that The Old New Cocio was much nicer Though you do seem nicer now that you aren't blood red

Ive always been nice I might be in a bad mood somethimes since im constantly spammed with tells by people that want to abuse my skills.
    weeeeee

Ok then maybe I should say 'nicer now that I'm not starin down the barrel of your gun?'
    Yagyu for life

Talking hehe

Orginally posted by little totem
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    As far as xscape .. He is just plain rude. I don't need the type of help he can provide.
    .................................................. ......................
    If i insulted anyone but xscape im sorry.

Im the one being rude, ya ok

If sending some of your guildies a nasty tell after having my back stabbed by them is rude then so be it

Orginally posted by Lord Bedwyr
    I know Xscape will continue to hate quiz, and that they will continue to hate him.
    probably right bedwyr, but the quizzes better not make the mistake in thinking im the dictator of pax, cause that im not.
    I have not and will not let my personal feelings dictate my guilds policy. Personally I have deleted all the people I had on my friends list from quiz including Arsonex whom I considered a good friend. After some nasty trick Igaloran tried to play on me, Ive decided I cannot and will not trust anyone assosiated with that guild again. I will also never team a quiz or buff a quiz again for my duration in AO unless things change.

I will still have a talk with trystar, to see if we can come to an agreement of sorts, cause frankly I dont want a war. I will let quizotic fire the first shot in any conflict that may come.
    ->X<- Proud Advisor of Genesis->X<-
    220/23 Soldier Xscape ->X<- Xscapee Agent 220/22
    Xxdevisxx Engineer 216/15

AO satisfaction level :[████] Content :[]: Discontent

Re: hehe

Originally posted by Xscape
    As far as xscape .. He is just plain rude. I don't need the type of help he can provide.

If sending some of your guildies a nasty tell after having my back stabbed by them is rude then so be it

I know Xscape will continue to hate quiz, and that they will continue to hate him.
    probably right bedwyr, but the quizzes better not make the mistake in thinking im the dictator of pax, cause that im not.
    I have not and will not let my personal feelings dictate my guilds policy. Personally I have deleted all the people I had on my friends list from quiz including Arsonex whom I considered a good friend. After some nasty trick Igaloran tried to play on me, Ive decided I cannot and will not trust anyone assosiated with that guild again. I will also never team a quiz or buff a quiz again for my duration in AO unless things change.

I will still have a talk with trystar, to see if we can come to an agreement of sorts, cause frankly I dont want a war. I will let quizotic fire the first shot in any conflict that may come.

learn how to use quotes, useing the dotted lines makes you look like a putz.
    My small army on rbk2

NT
    Got Nullity Sphere?

Crat

trader
    <--flavor of the month

I See you!

LOL

The funny thing is i have no issue's with pax! Just xscape!
    I even teamed with a very nice pax member last night.

Man I leave for a weekend and I miss all the excitement.......damn!
    Rotamus, 196 NT
    Littlebitt, 200 Doc
    Ranxacka, 153 Trader

Proud general of Immortal Ascension

America's Finest News Source

Hollywood Stock Exchange

Humm

Originally posted by Rotamus
    Man I leave for a weekend and I miss all the excitement.......damn!
    Sorry man but , i have screen shots
    However if funcom needs any cash i'd pay an extra $20.00 for an mpeg of the battle.

Originally posted by bedwyr
    This thread depresses me.

I like Kaiousama
    I like Ethernal
    I like Xscape
    I like Dodgeman
    I like Antideath
    I like Littletotem
    I like Tindish

So kinda hard for me to take sides.

I have killed the dragon with quiz teams and won roll and gotten the loot. So saying they never share isn't entirely correct. I won the padded overcoat last time i teamed with them. And was always included in the rolls.

I think the main problem is that all of you have already decided what to believe and think and feel about each other. So when entering a "discussion" with that as a basis, i doubt it will come anything good out of it.

The people i've talked to from quisotic has always been fair to me. In loot and also in helping me when I needed it.
    I don't know their leader very well, Trystar, but we duelled a few rounds in arena a while back, and that was fun. He seemed okey.

So when it comes to this whole conflict between "all the guilds" and quiz, I doubt there will be a solution because the faults and the reason of the conflict lies on both sides, and since none is willing to admit that all are part of the problem, and are willing to bury the hatchet, there will not be a solution.

Since I can never get to the bottom of the problem, and I always get to hear different sides of the story from everyone I know, I will continue to kill tara with whoever asks me to join, that I concider a friend and know are fair. I wont choose teams based on what guild they are in, or what they once have done, or if they're grandparents are lesbian, or if their neighbours dog has rabies.

So now i'll sit back and await flaming. Cuz after all, someone once told you that someone that knew a friend of a rl friend of someone who talked to someone in a guild chat, said that he had heard rumours I did something totally wrong.

Lordbedwyr
    n00b soldier
    RK2
    Everybody's been trying to decide what should be done, who is the one that's right, I wasn't at the raid, so I'm trying to stay as neutral as possible, but forget who's right and who should "pay". lord has summed everything up in a way that both sides can appeal to, if only more of us thought like you.

/gives bedwyr a round of applause

PS. That team owned btw, lets team again soon lord

=)

/me picks up JD and puts him in me pocket
    /s selling mini JD's get em while they hot =))

ok well I have had time to cool off and time to think... had a really nice long convo with totem here and in game I have decided that he is not the devil.... maybe his spawnling but deffently not the devil himself, i fear the day he is tho =). Anyway I hope this all get worked out and that a conclusion will be made that will not leave someone out, specailly me *cough* hood *cough*.

/me waves at lord!!! hiding?

Re: hehe

hehe i wrote a long reply but i'll talk to ya in game if ya didn't put me on ignore

All i have to say to quote some pax members "sorry orders from higher up" hehe it got me a promo in quiz

seriously though if we came up with a "fair" system of loot sharing then i am sure that quiz will join. And up there flow says that AC was the first to back out of the/opt out of the loot sharing system anyways
    engie + ghetto crowd control + no healing + lowest hp + worst evades + bot who is never around. = worst prof in game

Bump for engie fix

Talking Xeno

Originally posted by Xenomorph
    -.-.- . .-.. . -.-.-.-. .-.- .-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-. . .. --
    Learn how to use quotes, useing the dotted lines makes you look like a putz.
    -. -.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-. . . . . .-.- . . . . . .-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.--.
    K what do I look like now then hehe you do it your way Ill do it my way
    ->X<- Proud Advisor of Genesis->X<-
    220/23 Soldier Xscape ->X<- Xscapee Agent 220/22
    Xxdevisxx Engineer 216/15

AO satisfaction level :[████] Content :[]: Discontent

Re: Xeno

Originally posted by Xenomorph
    -.-.- . .-.. . -.-.-.-. .-.- .-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-. . .. --
    Learn how to use quotes, useing the dotted lines makes you look like a putz.
    -. -.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-. . . . . .-.- . . . . . .-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.--.
    K what do I look like now then hehe you do it your way Ill do it my way
    We'll I think we all already know the answer to that 1.
    My small army on rbk2

NT
    Got Nullity Sphere?

Crat

trader
    <--flavor of the month

I See you!

heya xscape send me a tell next time your in game if you would
    engie + ghetto crowd control + no healing + lowest hp + worst evades + bot who is never around. = worst prof in game

Bump for engie fix

Smile Snoochie Boochies

I AM EL DIABLO, thats all i can say, im a gimped atrox so i serve no importence on Rk-2
    XxHeHateMexX The one and only!

My Road Dawgs 4 Life
    Mathiasf
    Chickenpox

Unhappy Helpful Reminder...

...as bad as things seem on RK2, things are always a few steps worse/more extreme on RK1:

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=45683

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast