Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: RK2.. Tarasque + Quizotic.. lol

yeah im new to the game and?....

Although i'd hardly class 3-4months of playing "newbish", especially when I play quite alot due to spare time....

Ok

Originally posted by Sbje
    You sure your not talking about Quiz's plans to make alliances with Omnis? heh

I have no problem with you sticking up for Quiz, which shows your loyal if anything, just the way your doing it and purposely trying to drag insults into this.
    If i insulted anyone but xscape im sorry.

Thor pls stop that ok ?
    Actually Sb is (if you dare about the levels) higher as you so I would not link on an non-updated side. Besides that levels have nothing todo how a player acted.
    Look to sb, hes kinda "pi**d" no ?. If it would happend to you what you would do now ? Well anyway that must be here an end now thats going like a soab now.

@little: please dont argure on fake messages what a 3rd player told a friend of hims friend and and. Get informations then write it down. Its just more fuel here and all just laught atm... .

--Tibs
    Apprentice Pnh "Tibanna" Dispencer
    200 Nano-Technican

Experienced Notself "Mswarm" Buffed
    210 Doctor

-Two gin-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But is was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Big Brother- George Orwell

Re: Re: ??

Originally posted by LittleTotem

ok, it involves a certain omni trader .. which has come back to the game.. Now this is just what i heard. Maybe you can fill in the gaps. It is possible i was given misinformation.
    Heh, silly rumors, havent talked with cocio at all since the incident and my only plan is to stay away from tara.
    200 Uber Enf.

Look to sb, hes kinda "pi**d" no ?.

--------

actually I aint too bothered, it happended, its over, I lost nothing over it, and gained the right to flame Quiz, :P

Re: Re: Re: ??

Originally posted by Athx

Heh, silly rumors, havent talked with cocio at all since the incident and my only plan is to stay away from tara.
    Ok, im sorry ..miss information..
    That is funny ..cocio was the trader i was thinking of.

WB ..cocio

Originally posted by tibanna
    Allright,

hard bidding here now. But I must warn all what you buy from Kai ! Ethernal is 100% not to hold in rooms. He treat neighbors and is not clean !

If you want to buy it look at this picture or this picture. ))

Buying ethernal is on your own risk ! ;P
    --Tibs

Yea.. you're right.. those pictures are ugly.. what kind of crap interface is that? Making the light hit my bikini and dress poorly.

And sbje.. I was uh..errm..uh..I'll get back to you on that
    ~Chris

ps: I'll comment on all the spin/flaming/throwing back and forth when I get back from school

Originally posted by Megabio

Yea.. you're right.. those pictures are ugly.. what kind of crap interface is that? Making the light hit my bikini and dress poorly.

And sbje.. I was uh..errm..uh..I'll get back to you on that :rolleyes:
    ~Chris

ps: I'll comment on all the spin/flaming/throwing back and forth when I get back from school
    hehe,

there was no time to put lamps around you cuz the server was about to crash again ;)
    x'cuseme next time you will be in roses standing ;))

--Tibs
    Apprentice Pnh "Tibanna" Dispencer
    200 Nano-Technican

Experienced Notself "Mswarm" Buffed
    210 Doctor

-Two gin-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But is was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Big Brother- George Orwell

Originally posted by tibanna
    Thor pls stop that ok ?
    Actually Sb is (if you dare about the levels) higher as you so I would not link on an non-updated side. Besides that levels have nothing todo how a player acted.
    Look to sb, hes kinda "pi**d" no ?. If it would happend to you what you would do now ? Well anyway that must be here an end now thats going like a soab now.

@little: please dont argure on fake messages what a 3rd player told a friend of hims friend and and. Get informations then write it down. Its just more fuel here and all just laught atm... .

--Tibs
    I appologise.

but powerleveling doesn´t make him good or all knowing. I have no grudge agains anyone here.
    Last edited by Kush; Aug 19th, 2002 at 13:55:34.

but powerleveling doesn´t make him good or all knowing. I have no grudge agains anyone here.

---

hardly powerlevelling if you play alot?

And neither does me being "newer" to the game make me less aware

This thread depresses me.

I like Kaiousama
    I like Ethernal
    I like Xscape
    I like Dodgeman
    I like Antideath
    I like Littletotem
    I like Tindish

So kinda hard for me to take sides.

I have killed the dragon with quiz teams and won roll and gotten the loot. So saying they never share isn't entirely correct. I won the padded overcoat last time i teamed with them. And was always included in the rolls.

I think the main problem is that all of you have already decided what to believe and think and feel about each other. So when entering a "discussion" with that as a basis, i doubt it will come anything good out of it.

I know Xscape will continue to hate quiz, and that they will continue to hate him.

The people i've talked to from quisotic has always been fair to me. In loot and also in helping me when I needed it.
    I don't know their leader very well, Trystar, but we duelled a few rounds in arena a while back, and that was fun. He seemed okey.

So when it comes to this whole conflict between "all the guilds" and quiz, I doubt there will be a solution because the faults and the reason of the conflict lies on both sides, and since none is willing to admit that all are part of the problem, and are willing to bury the hatchet, there will not be a solution.

Since I can never get to the bottom of the problem, and I always get to hear different sides of the story from everyone I know, I will continue to kill tara with whoever asks me to join, that I concider a friend and know are fair. I wont choose teams based on what guild they are in, or what they once have done, or if they're grandparents are lesbian, or if their neighbours dog has rabies.

So now i'll sit back and await flaming. Cuz after all, someone once told you that someone that knew a friend of a rl friend of someone who talked to someone in a guild chat, said that he had heard rumours I did something totally wrong.

Lordbedwyr
    n00b soldier
    RK2

Very Cool

Originally posted by bedwyr
    This thread depresses me.

I like Kaiousama
    I like Ethernal
    I like Xscape
    I like Dodgeman
    I like Antideath
    I like Littletotem
    I like Tindish

So kinda hard for me to take sides.

I have killed the dragon with quiz teams and won roll and gotten the loot. So saying they never share isn't entirely correct. I won the padded overcoat last time i teamed with them. And was always included in the rolls.

I think the main problem is that all of you have already decided what to believe and think and feel about each other. So when entering a "discussion" with that as a basis, i doubt it will come anything good out of it.

I know Xscape will continue to hate quiz, and that they will continue to hate him.

The people i've talked to from quisotic has always been fair to me. In loot and also in helping me when I needed it.
    I don't know their leader very well, Trystar, but we duelled a few rounds in arena a while back, and that was fun. He seemed okey.

So when it comes to this whole conflict between "all the guilds" and quiz, I doubt there will be a solution because the faults and the reason of the conflict lies on both sides, and since none is willing to admit that all are part of the problem, and are willing to bury the hatchet, there will not be a solution.

Since I can never get to the bottom of the problem, and I always get to hear different sides of the story from everyone I know, I will continue to kill tara with whoever asks me to join, that I concider a friend and know are fair. I wont choose teams based on what guild they are in, or what they once have done, or if they're grandparents are lesbian, or if their neighbours dog has rabies.

So now i'll sit back and await flaming. Cuz after all, someone once told you that someone that knew a friend of a rl friend of someone who talked to someone in a guild chat, said that he had heard rumours I did something totally wrong.

Lordbedwyr
    n00b soldier
    RK2
    Lordbedwyr, i can't wait to team again. Great post.
    Look forward to seeing you ingame.

/me hands bedwyr a cookie for being the person in this whole thread that made the most sense

Re: Re: Re: Re: ??

Ok, im sorry ..miss information..
    That is funny ..cocio was the trader i was thinking of.

WB ..cocio
    Kinda hard to figure out wich Trader u where talking about LT

And thx its good to be back.
    Now get ur a*s out of Quiz and come join Omni, bring Anti with ya.
    weeeeee

Hmm.../me is willing to be bribed into not giving a **** about tarasque ever again for the price of one Heavily Padded Overcoat the person who makes this happen also gets free Throwing Knife Expertise buffs for life!
    Yagyu for life

Thing is the only deal ive heard about was Quiz trying to allie with Omni. It had nothing to with me i might add. People dislike me for some reason. I dont know why.

Im a nice lil tradah gal

I cant say that about most people in Quiz on the other hand. Im not dragging every Quiz over the edge here but what im hearing here in this thread is Quiz people trying to defend their actions at Camelot. When i see stuff like that its hard for me to like those people. Littletotem for example i liked u alot before u joined Quizotic, now their attitude seems to have rubbed off on u, leave while it aint to late.
    weeeeee

Originally posted by Coc^-^
    Thing is the only deal ive heard about was Quiz trying to allie with Omni. It had nothing to with me i might add. People dislike me for some reason. I dont know why.

Im a nice lil tradah gal

I cant say that about most people in Quiz on the other hand. Im not dragging every Quiz over the edge here but what im hearing here in this thread is Quiz people trying to defend their actions at Camelot. When i see stuff like that its hard for me to like those people. Littletotem for example i liked u alot before u joined Quizotic, now their attitude seems to have rubbed off on u, leave while it aint to late.
    cocio ..woot.. Im just happy your back .
    I still loved that day you kicked the crap out our team
    ( You know the day). Your truly one heck of a fighter. I look forward to seeing you in game as well.

Also, send me a tell in game some time.. i look forward to hearing from you!!

Ill send a lil tell
    I always manage to miss u for the (standard) 5 sec u are in Quiz channel on irc. I dont know why

And yes i remember that day when i had a bit of fun with ur team heheheeheheh.

And i will treasure this quote forever

Your truly one heck of a fighter.
    Last edited by Coc^-^; Aug 19th, 2002 at 14:59:10.
    weeeeee

Originally posted by Coc^-^
    Ill send a lil tell
    I always manage to miss u for the (standard) 5 sec u are in Quiz channel on irc. I dont know why

And yes i remember that day when i had a bit of fun with ur team heheheeheheh.
    I´m trying to forget it

Awwwww poor Thor
    U will get ur love somethime and get revenge
    weeeeee

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast