Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: RK2.. Tarasque + Quizotic.. lol

Re: Re: Devastation

Originally posted by Kaiousama

pwned.

Now look what you've done...I know Flo doesn't want to be bothered much with guild leadership garbage, and I can imagine what a pain in the ass it would be lately...I know this phrase is overused in these forums but I think some Quiz need to 'Get a Life'
    Bah this was supposed to be an edit :\
    Yagyu for life

Come in here, and say, look, we want all the loot, all the time. Good luck trying to get it. The actions and the attitude are there, but you lack the words to back it up.

actually i think i been saying for ages that what we do is show up at a spawn with a damage team and try to win loot rights ... just as anyone else can (and are doing) and since there is absolutly nothing else to do at the endgame on rk2 ..... i dont do have trouble understanding this "loner" stuff, if there were a guild team, yes id join it, when there wasnt i teamed broadly with AC/PAX/ECO/OC and just about everyone else ...

Quizotic seems to really really want that Dragon loot. Today Omni had hold of Tarasque, Trystar, Arsonex, Automatikk, Eyonix where the Q members that showed up. After they all died a few times Trystar resorted to pulling as many mobs as possible down to dragon room. I mean when u start using lame tactics like that (and use the excuse "They did it to us so now i am returning the favor") u know he really getting desperate. Trystar and everybody else in Quizotic i have a news flash for you guys, You are nothing (no offence towards Tindstar and Automatikk). Once a time long ago Quizotic was strong, now they are just a bunch of wannabes lead by their lame leader Trystar. Trystar tried to allie with Omni so Quizotic still would have a chance for loot @ Dragon but realize that u have none and will never have any allies because of the way u guys act. Wake up guys u need to get ur acts together.
    weeeeee

Originally posted by Tindish
    Come in here, and say, look, we want all the loot, all the time. Good luck trying to get it. The actions and the attitude are there, but you lack the words to back it up.

actually i think i been saying for ages that what we do is show up at a spawn with a damage team and try to win loot rights ... just as anyone else can (and are doing) and since there is absolutly nothing else to do at the endgame on rk2 ..... i dont do have trouble understanding this "loner" stuff, if there were a guild team, yes id join it, when there wasnt i teamed broadly with AC/PAX/ECO/OC and just about everyone else ...
    He means you guys have apparently never heard of the word "sharing."
    Yagyu for life

Originally posted by Tindish

Your individual actions obviously are not, and usually haven't, reflected the actions of Quizotic. Unfortunately, however, one of the (dis)advantages to being in a guild is that the actions of your guildmates get attached to the reputation of the guild, and ultimately, your reputation, since it is assumed that everyone in the guild agrees with their actions. That is how guilds work, that is how organizations work, and that is how governments work.

I don't know about you, but if my guildmates, and especially my guild leader, repeatedly did things that caused the guild you are a officer and representative of, I probably would not stay in that guild. Therein lies the reason why Quizotic members get grouped in with the actions of other Quizotic members. It trickles down whether you like it or not.
    Last edited by fl0w_; Aug 19th, 2002 at 11:25:58.
    ....flojojojo | 220/17 vanguard, rimor's first 200 adventurer | equip | perks
    ..outtatime | 190/3 fixer

playing wow (pyrelight, 70 priest on uther server, alliance)
    retired from rubi-ka

WTS

WTS a coat ... starting bid is ...
    err oop sorry wrong forum/ thread ;P

--Tibs
    Apprentice Pnh "Tibanna" Dispencer
    200 Nano-Technican

Experienced Notself "Mswarm" Buffed
    210 Doctor

-Two gin-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But is was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Big Brother- George Orwell

I bid one Ethernal for the Coat ^_^
    Yagyu for life

Allright,

hard bidding here now. But I must warn all what you buy from Kai ! Ethernal is 100% not to hold in rooms. He treat neighbors and is not clean !

If you want to buy it look at this picture or this picture. ;)))

Buying ethernal is on your own risk ! ;P
    --Tibs
    Last edited by tibanna; Aug 19th, 2002 at 12:13:39.
    Apprentice Pnh "Tibanna" Dispencer
    200 Nano-Technican

Experienced Notself "Mswarm" Buffed
    210 Doctor

-Two gin-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But is was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Big Brother- George Orwell

Cool My 2 cents on the issue!!

Sins i wasn't on place the last few times i won't comment on the behavior that was shown on eather side of the recent conflict down tarasque's lair.

But sins i do have people in my guild that is taking a part of trying to deal with the problem. Like Armaklaesy and a couple more. I couldnt resist in puting in my 2 cents of thought's.

Well most of you that know me would say im a doer of things i usualy use words as **** happens when i die ... or when i get killed by my a trader in pvp i usualy say .. Marlark just got killed by the evil trader ....... but what the hell we are perfect targets for them

The issue from velvet's side and i think most here when we go down to the point .. is i gues ... not the conduct (reason: it is a result of the diferent minds that make the soap based on a 2 side problem)

Well the problem when we go down to it is .. the idea if sharing unique loot on high end mobs like tarasque.

Why do we do this. Well as todays raid on tara show is that no one guild have a chance of getting that loot alone. and both hold off omni and be high end dmg dealers... and take on tara at same time.

So when we go down to the sharing part ... is it just one team that kill tara? Awnser to that question is. HELL NO!!!

We all have a big part in getting him so why shouldnt everyone that dont have parts for the dragon have a equal chance of getting the very rare loot of him

Dont forget that most of us do c it this way some might not have the language to say it strait out .. or it is a Organisational choice.

Like with Quizotic.. In their case they made a choice and now they pay the price of that choice. Like my General said to me yesterday. When he knew that quiz would get slaugthered by omni's. He said something like this. Im going to sit at the reclaim terminal and have my popcorn and smile from one ear to the other.

Or like Xscape said to me earlier today. After quiz got slaughtered trying to get to their objective.. He got the very bold question that hello we need help in killing a couple of omni's that is killing us on the way down to tarasque.

Well if i was in Xscape's shoes and got that question i would have said NO to that question .... well you know why if you read my post. Well Xscape did that to.

So the milion credit question is here have quizotic learned something out of this or are they continuing their track... And if so are they aware that they will get the treatment acording to the unwillingness of sharing a common problem.

Like with flojojojo i have last night cut of all help for quizotic members. I didnt wan't todo it but with the breaking of the agreement that armaklaesy and the leaders of the common problem. When Quizotic have learned the fact that they are not the all mighty clan of clan's. I will take that ban away. With the upmost joy.

I do not like the road that we are heading on RK2 on this type of things .. the reason is look on RK1 ... one guild controlling the uniques. I for one do not want to c a replica of RK1.

We can not be that stupid that we want the same problems as RK1 have the insane hogging on uniques and the totaly insane economical situation.

Gues that was my 2 cents on the issue.

PS remember one thing do not draw all members of quizotic over one edge.. There is alot of good in there .. just a twisted idea of reality!

"We are clan many together but still few alone!"

Best regards,
    Marlark, Velvet President

If you want to buy it look at this picture or this picture. ))

-----------------

Eth thought you only dressed up for me? :/

Originally posted by Sbje
    If you want to buy it look at this picture or this picture. ))

-----------------

Eth thought you only dressed up for me? :/
    Hehehe...no Ethy hits on me all the time, its quite sickening actually
    Yagyu for life

Re: My 2 cents on the issue!!

Originally posted by MarLark

Like with Quizotic.. In their case they made a choice and now they pay the price of that choice. Like my General said to me yesterday. When he knew that quiz would get slaugthered by omni's. He said something like this. Im going to sit at the reclaim terminal and have my popcorn and smile from one ear to the other.

We have not been beat down by Omni's ..LOL

Originally posted by MarLark

Like with flojojojo i have last night cut of all help for quizotic members. I didnt wan't todo it but with the breaking of the agreement that armaklaesy and the leaders of the common problem. When Quizotic have learned the fact that they are not the all mighty clan of clan's. I will take that ban away. With the upmost joy.

flojojojo ..This is the same guy that was emotional about being able to plan 18 hours in advance. PLEASE.

You sure have alot of off the wall information here "MarLark".

As far as xscape .. He is just plain rude. I don't need the type of help he can provide.

Dragon loot blows. Im feel.. hidden nerf.
    I cant speak for all on this but i just go there to pvp.

Athx and his little plan (Yes, i know) i look forward to it. Cause i'm still getting what i want and it is not dragon meat.

--------

pvp clanners? as you team with omnis so aint killing them....... heh

well

--------

pvp clanners? as you team with omnis so aint killing them....... heh
    Your still not out of REZ..

Get over it.

??

Originally posted by jakespeed

Athx and his little plan (Yes, i know) i look forward to it. Cause i'm still getting what i want and it is not dragon meat.
    lol....care to tell me about that plan, cuz I have no idea what you talking bout
    200 Uber Enf.

heh okey, i must admit i was near tears seeing 6 people kill me, I should of easily killed you all, I mean comon an uber leet soldier vs 5/6 people!
    /sarcasm

BTW I dont think your making Quiz look any better, just worse, not that i care of course, feel free to carry on posting, you can also encourage some of the "elitetists" from your guild to come on here and call people newbs!

O and totem, if your feeling big such as these reclaim threats, im always up for a duel.. (if you know the word)
    Last edited by Sbje; Aug 19th, 2002 at 13:05:33.

So

heh okey, i must admit i was near tears seeing 6 people kill me, I should of easily killed you all, I mean comon an uber leet soldier vs 5/6 people!
    /sarcasm

BTW I dont think your making Quiz look any better, just worse, not that i care of course, feel free to carry on posting, you can also encourage some of the "elitetists" from your guild to come on here and call people newbs!
    Let me get this .. Im supposed to sit here and let you bash my guild every chance you get .. Oh good idea...

Re: ??

Originally posted by Athx

lol....care to tell me about that plan, cuz I have no idea what you talking bout
    ok, it involves a certain omni trader .. which has come back to the game.. Now this is just what i heard. Maybe you can fill in the gaps. It is possible i was given misinformation.

You sure your not talking about Quiz's plans to make alliances with Omnis? heh

I have no problem with you sticking up for Quiz, which shows your loyal if anything, just the way your doing it and purposely trying to drag insults into this.

!

Sbje you N00b!
    Click here!

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast