Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: RK2.. Tarasque + Quizotic.. lol

Question: how does it make him paranoid IF he really DID hear those things from Quiz members..which is entirely possible..
    Yagyu for life

Originally posted by Cocio
    Cant we all just blame Brume?
    Nahh that's no fun. We already blame him for everything else wrong with the game. :P
    Yagyu for life

Kai> Answer, i can simply say that u said the same thing to me ... i proven nothing at all, i just made paranoid accusations. Other than that, being a member of quiz and a participant in numerous raids id never seen any comments in guild chat that would suggest that kind of behavior towards anyone. What i have seen tho, is xscape standing at stairs rallying ppl against Quiz rather than tthe omnis present ...

"Cant we all just blame Brume?"

hehe, finally someone who doesnt take this as serious as cancer

well...theres been said anought about this matter now, lets just have a look at the tara raids for a few days, and see how it goes.
    all we can conclude here is that there is no real roleplay on rk2, omni is not giving clan a hard enough time, so clan starts fighting amongst themselves, there is no fair system for tara loot for everyone (normally there was 10-20 people kiling tara, with the new system is was 40+ all of a sudden, people who dont really contribute want in on the loot)
    and some people here take themselves a bit to serious

have fun all and c u at tara

NO

Originally posted by Coc^-^
    If you want to blame anyone .. Blame me .. I brought brume in .
    Im sick and tired of this anti quiz crap . You guys wanted an EVIL guild . You wanted something to cry about . Well know, now you have it .The only the left for you guys to do is wait for REZ shock to end.At this point we either work this out or we dont. Brume is a nice guy . I have no issues with him.

One more point. This game was boring upto this point . Why not thank quiz for giving your dull lives a little excitement.

LOL, no, you made the "evil guild" crap on your own.
    ~Chris

LOL

Originally posted by Megabio
    LOL, no, you made the "evil guild" crap on your own.
    ~Chris
    Right that is why you guys have been emotional for weeks.
    That is why your attempting to pull the guilds together to fight us off.

Re: LOL

Originally posted by jakespeed

Right that is why you guys have been emotional for weeks.
    That is why your attempting to pull the guilds together to fight us off.
    Maybe that's because you all left the loot agreement. The rest of the guids are merely doing their part to prevent you from getting any loot because you left the loot agreement. It's not our fault.
    ~Chris

Re: Re: LOL

Originally posted by Megabio

Maybe that's because you all left the loot agreement. The rest of the guids are merely doing their part to prevent you from getting any loot because you left the loot agreement. It's not our fault.
    ~Chris
    Well that is because standing 25% for a hour working out look is dum. Unless you like being killed.

Re: Re: Re: LOL

Originally posted by jakespeed

Well that is because standing 25% for a hour working out look is dum. Unless you like being killed.
    What is dumb and what is fair are two totally different things.

Not to mention, clanners generally outnumber omnis 3 to 5 over 1. Not too much threat, especially when you have 3 or 4 CHing docs.

~Chris

Originally posted by Tindish
    What i have seen tho, is xscape standing at stairs rallying ppl against Quiz rather than tthe omnis present ...
    There are Omni present? OMG!!!!
    weeeeee

Heh, had a little conversation with Tindstar.

Start logging of "Vicinity" at 08/18/02 08:52:56

08:53: Teamwamma: who wants? i never got any loot i just go there for fun since i'm sick with bs missions
    08:53: Tindstar: ethernal i can understand that part
    08:53: Tindstar: but actually keepin ppl from getting it with trains and stuff, thats worse than u ever said quiz was
    08:53: Tindstar: ...
    08:54: Ethernal: uh
    08:54: Ethernal: that was the act of ONE Person.
    08:54: Teamwamma: sorry but i didnt follow,it seems i'm not avare of all issues here
    08:54: Ethernal: So you decide to gank us all over it?
    08:54: Ethernal: Oh
    08:55: Ethernal: And no, that's worse than quiz ever was? LOL, you changed that about 5 minutes later.
    08:55: Tindstar: ethernal again i wasnt there cant speak for one icident
    08:55: Ethernal: Okay, I'll give you the story, word for word, if you like.
    08:55: Ethernal: I won't be biased about it either.
    08:55: Tindstar: i read the boards, more to it then there?
    08:55: Ethernal: Both sides have their own opionions..
    08:56: Ethernal: As you know, quiz stepped out of the loot agreement...
    08:56: Ethernal: So anyway, we decided to form a damage team this time because we didn't want Quiz to get the loot.
    08:56: Ethernal: Dodgeman for some reason or another trains a few dragons onto you. Not sure how many, I was too lagged to see the number
    08:57: Ethernal: Athx ended up getting killed from them cause he was mongoing
    08:57: Ethernal: Anyway, after the fight was over I looted the corpse yaddy yaddy ya
    08:57: Ethernal: and as we are raffeling off the loot
    08:57: Ethernal: brume comes running over.. we attack him
    08:57: Ethernal: So, quiz starts attacking Dodgeman, then proceeded to attack everyone else as well
    08:58: Ethernal: Naturally everyone is lagged to death so all hell breaks loose after that I guess.
    08:58: Ethernal: but I was dead before then
    08:58: Tindstar: i wasnt really sayin anything about that, i was refering to the "The rest of the guids are merely doing their part to prevent you from getting any loot because you left the loot agreement" comment
    08:58: Ethernal: Well what's your question?
    08:59: Tindstar: just seems to be u become what u talk against
    08:59: Tindstar: me*
    08:59: Tindstar: unless im missundertstanding that comment
    08:59: Tindstar: im not gonna take a stand on the incident, since i wasnt there
    08:59: Ethernal: How am I becoming what I talk against?
    09:00: Tindstar: well
    09:00: Ethernal: We are not loot whores. We are only doing our best to prevent you from getting the loot because you left the agreement. If you were still in it, we'd still be happy to share.
    09:01: Ethernal: Not that it matters, since it's impossible to get a team to tarasque now cause no one wants to do it when they will just get ganked my quiz.
    09:01: Tindstar: hmm so everyone not in the loot agreement has no right to try and win loot?
    09:01: Ethernal: That's how it works.
    09:01: Tindstar: ...
    09:01: Tindstar: so if u exchange the loot agreemnt with quiz, it sounds awfully familiar
    09:02: Ethernal: Mmm, what do you mean?
    09:02: Tindstar: i mean ur everything u said we were
    09:02: Teamwamma: all that is chieldish and for the agreement i think the team that wins the loot can do what ever it want with it.
    09:03: Tindstar: teamwamma> amen
    09:03: Tindstar: at stairs
    09:03: Tindstar: mt
    09:03: Ethernal: How so?
    09:03: Tindstar: how so what?
    09:03: Ethernal: We are not hogging the loot. Whoever participates, who agrees to the rules of the agreement, gets the chance to get loot.
    09:04: Ethernal: Hardly unfair.
    09:04: Teamwamma: if a team win then if they want to keep the loot or give it to a friend it's their business
    09:04: Tindstar: and those who just forms a team and goes down well get worked against by everyone else
    09:04: Ethernal: Yes.
    09:04: Tindstar: i dont understand why, what teamwamma isnt fair
    09:04: Ethernal: If you were still in the agreement it wouldn't be an issue, now would it?
    09:05: Tindstar: says*
    09:05: Tindstar: well i could turn it and say
    09:05: Tindstar: if u all joined quix there wouldnt be a issue now would there
    09:05: Ethernal: Heh, no thank you.
    09:05: Tindstar: and we wouldnt have moved very fair
    09:05: Tindstar:
    09:06: Tindstar: teamwamma suggestion sure seems alot more fair to me
    09:07: Ethernal: Heh, it seems "fair" in your biased interrpretation of it.
    09:07: Ethernal: Let me use another example.
    09:07: Ethernal: Assume there are 10 teams killing tarasque.
    09:07: Ethernal: The so called "quiz" team does 750k damage. The other teams do 600k damage each.
    09:07: Ethernal: Because you did 150k more damage, even though only did a fraction of the total damage, does that mean you should get the looting rights?
    09:08: Tindstar: eh, yea
    09:08: Ethernal: Does that seem fair?
    09:08: Tindstar: did the best team win?
    09:08: Ethernal: What says it's the best team?
    09:08: Tindstar: quix or no quiz
    09:08: Tindstar: the damage output
    09:09: Ethernal: Fine, then you could say that we are gaining the rights to loot to share with our friends. Naturally, we are going to "go against" you because you are not our friends.
    09:09: Tindstar: us and everyone not in ur agreement
    09:09: Brume: move Silentman2 i don t want see ur ass
    09:09: Ethernal: Yes. The looting agreement is quite fair, which is why we use it and support it.
    09:10: Ethernal: However, you left it, so we have no choice but to go against you.
    09:10: Ethernal: It's as simple as that.
    09:10: Tindstar: still, it no different from what things were like b4
    09:11: Ethernal: Which was?
    09:11: Tindstar: so u changed nothing of the stuff u were against, but its not so wrong when ur the one doing it?
    09:11: Ethernal: No, we only started doing this AFTER you left the agreement, which means you no longer feel that you want to share with anyone else who participate.
    09:11: Ethernal: Previously, yes, we disliked Quiz, but we didn't blatently try to get rid of them.
    09:12: Teamwamma: yes ethernal but since u can have 20 lvl 130-140 down there in the roll,it's not fair for exemple if the eot drops and a lvl 140 enf get it and not the 190+.That's my main pb with the deal
    09:12: Creala is afk
    09:12: Ethernal: The loot rules state you have to be 150+ to take part in the rolls.
    09:12: Teamwamma: or 150 what ever
    09:12: Tindstar: but u dont either ethernal
    09:12: Tindstar: u dont want to share with ppl not in ur agreement
    09:12: Ethernal: Yes, and they don't want to share with us.
    09:13: Ethernal: Seems logical to me.
    09:13: Tindstar: its the same as quiz not sharing with ppl in their guild, isnt it?
    09:13: Tindstar: not*
    09:13: Tindstar: just that the table have turned
    09:13: Ethernal: Huh?
    09:13: Ethernal: No..... it's quite simple really.
    09:14: Ethernal: We will share to anyone who agrees to the rules that we make. It isn't like we won't share cause we feel that we need all the loot.
    09:14: Ethernal: At the moment, all the rules are fair and give no bias to anyone.
    09:14: Tindstar: but ppl not in ur agreement
    09:14: Ethernal: You left the agreement. Therefore, you refuse to share with us. Which means that we won't share to you.
    09:15: Tindstar: so u own him?
    09:15: Ethernal: What about them? If they want loot, they can agree to the rules.
    09:15: Ethernal: No, of course not.
    09:15: Ethernal: Do you?
    09:15: Tindstar: "if the want loot, they can join quiz"
    09:15: Ethernal: That is completely different.
    09:15: Tindstar: its excatly the same situation as b4
    09:16: Ethernal: The agreement doesn't require shifting affiliation or the other side affects of joining quiz.
    09:16: Tindstar: just with opposite sides
    09:16: Ethernal: Not to mention you can't just automatically join quiz if you say you want to.
    09:16: Ethernal: Joining quiz and joining an agreement or treaty is completely different.
    09:16: Tindstar: ...
    09:17: Teamwamma: hey tind,i dont care about all these things since i dont want most of the loots,but can u assure to me that i wont get ganked down there by some of your guild?
    09:17: Siiamak: wanna pvp?
    09:17: Teamwamma: it's the only thing i'm interested in
    09:18: Siiamak: it was a joke !
    09:18: Siiamak: jeeez
    09:18: Teamwamma: wasnt talking to u
    09:18: Tindstar: teamwamma u wont
    09:18: Ethernal: No of course not.. because their teamside is neutral when they team with brume. Therefore you have to attack first.. in other words, let brume just waltz around up there.
    09:19: Tindstar: or any other clanners for that sack
    09:19: Ethernal: Then why'd you do it yesterday?
    09:19: Tindstar: ethernal for the 3rd timer
    09:19: Tindstar: i wasnt there
    09:19: Ethernal: Yes, but that doesn't mean you can speak for your entire guild.
    09:19: Ethernal: YOU might not gank him, but what about thoriak and shaded etc?
    09:20: Tindstar: a guild is just a bunch of ppl with common channel, not a Co.
    09:20: Ethernal: Yes, so how can you speak for the entire guild?
    09:20: Tindstar: simple
    09:20: Ethernal: You just stated "
    09:20: Ethernal: "Teamwamma u wont"
    09:20: Tindstar: i asked on my channel :P
    09:21: Ethernal: I can't really say that quiz's integrity holds very high at the moment.
    09:21: Tindstar: goes for alot of ppl
    09:21: Tindstar: difference is, i dont judge by guild :P
    09:21: Ethernal: Yes, it does, but some people in Quiz are some of them.
    09:22: Ethernal: I do. You are all influenced by each other and therefore will do many of the same actions.
    09:22: Tindstar: ... really?
    09:22: Siiamak: if u guys r gonna kill me when i go down .. please do so when i am omw back
    09:22: Tindstar: well im glad not all share ur view
    09:23: Ethernal: So, it is okay if everyone in your guild but you steal lie and cheat?
    09:23: Ethernal: Obviously you will get a reputation for affiliating yourselves with them.
    09:23: Ethernal: Even if you are not directly responsable.
    09:23: Tindstar: as long as u dont judge me by their actions
    09:23: Ethernal: It's like aiding a fugitive.
    09:24: Ethernal: So, you are going to stay away from them, never talk to them, never help them.. Doesn't make you much of a guild member anymore does it?
    09:24: Tindstar: who said i was gonna do any of those things?
    09:25: Ethernal: Well, then, you are aiding them.
    09:25: Tindstar: in ur eyes i prolly am
    09:25: Ethernal: Yes, well you said that I can't judge by guild.
    09:26: Tindstar: i didnt say u couldnt
    09:26: Ethernal: Yes, but I am backing my reasoning up.
    09:26: Tindstar: i said i was sad u did
    09:26: Ethernal: Well it's rather hard not to. Let's assume Guild XXX is full of lying and cheating bastards, except for one person.
    09:26: Ethernal: That person is kind and never ganks/cheat/lie. However, he does assist Guild XXX members and helps the guild out whenever possible.
    09:27: Ethernal: Therefore, even if he didn't do anything neccisarily bad, s/he still would be aiding the guild and therefore would be part of the guild reputation.
    09:27: Tindstar: because of that ur gonna hate the guy?
    09:28: Ethernal: I never said hate, but go against/dislike. They have a strong affiliation with the bad people.
    09:28: Ethernal: Just because his actions never directly assist, they still show that he helps them and affiliations himself with them.
    09:28: Tindstar: ur gonna dislike what u know is a good guy cuz he talks to the wrong ppl iuo
    09:29: Ethernal: And generally if you talk with them you'll help them out and such.
    09:29: Ethernal: That's part of what being in a guild is.
    09:29: Tindstar: sure
    09:29: Ethernal: And that means if you always help them out etc, you are part of their little gang.
    09:29: Tindstar: so?
    09:29: Ethernal: Therefore I will always consider someone in a guild with bad people, unless it's just 1 bad grape instead of most of the guild, to be part of it.
    09:29: Tindstar: still not a reason to dislike him imo
    09:29: Ethernal: Why not?
    09:30: Ethernal: You are defending yourself because it directly relates to you, and you know it.
    09:30: Tindstar: because *HE* is a good guy
    09:30: Ethernal's pet, !Bubba!: Terminate command received.
    09:30: Ethernal's pet, !Bubba!: Terminating.
    09:30: Tindstar: no, i strongly disagree with alot of xscape been sayin
    09:30: Ethernal: Yes, who aids and affiliates himself with bad people. If he was truely good he would leave the guild, instead of stay.
    09:30: Tindstar: i still buff pax members
    09:30: Siiamak: phew
    09:30: Tindstar: i still team with pax members
    09:30: Tindstar: i still talk to pax members
    09:31: Ethernal: Yes, but you also still aid quiz.
    09:31: Ethernal: Therefore I can consider you part of their gang.
    09:31: Tindstar: and i say , im glad not everyone share ur view
    09:31: Ethernal: As I said, you can always leave a guild.
    09:31: Tindstar: i do consider it somewhat blac and white
    09:32: Ethernal: But it's a truthful view. If it was impossible to leave a guild, then I wouldn't view it like that. But it's quite simple to type /org leave.
    09:32: Ethernal: If you know you affiliate yourself with bad people, and you arne't like that, you should leave the guild.
    09:32: Tindstar: but who judges who bad ppl is?
    09:33: Tindstar: just beacuse someone have problems with u, dosent mean that they cant be kind to others?
    09:33: Ethernal: That is certainly a good question. Generally when people break unwritten rules (i.e. don't kill fellow clan members in "ganking"). That is why I never took action against quiz. Yes, I certainly didn't love Trystar or anything, but you didn't do anything so blatently unethical.
    09:34: Siiamak: we omni kill our selves all the time in the arena
    09:34: Tindstar: well karskent been known to jump clanners, heck even u been accused of it
    09:35: Ethernal: Yes, I've been accused but it's not exactly truthful. I only once did it, and that was against cougaehawk. He didn't care cause we are friends, and it was because I was prooving his theory that after you finished dueling you aren't in a duel so you can gank the person =P
    09:35: Ethernal: Yes, and I don't like karsken at all.
    09:35: Tindstar: but u dont judge AC?
    09:35: Ethernal: It's one bad grape, versus a dozen.
    09:36: Ethernal: If there were 5 karskens in AC, I'd think much less of that guild.
    09:36: Ethernal: MUCH less.
    09:36: Tindstar: ....

You can judge for yourself the situtation, that explains most of the argument(s).
    ~Chris

u call that little?

Originally posted by Tindish
    u call that little?

Yea. One time had a 6 hour long debate. Was over 130k unformatted .txt.
    ~Chris

6hours, jeez didnt know i was battling a pro

Originally posted by Coc^-^
    HAHAHAHAHA

that was funny.... actually, this whole damn thread is kinda funny.

Well its nice to finally be "unbanned" from the forums....for a few days.....

First of all..u can still suck my @#@$...u know who u are....

The funniest thing about this whole thread..noone seemed to care much when Dodgeman teamed with Loxxiepoo when she was omni and ganked another clanner which was my brother Soulmaker4. If Dodgeman trained mobs on Q then by all means kill that loser....but dont kill others who didnt know what was going on. For example i dont blame Loxxie for what Dodgeman did, I just blame him. I still dont like her but for other reasons...Anyway I have personally seen Q loot whore T twice. I was there. I know. then they tried to blame other guilds and we all know the person they blamed didn't do it...

Pox- now u know what its like to be betrayed, sorry it had to happen to u, u r a good guy...but...i disagree with one thing u said, u said u dont blame all Q, well i do, every member of every guild is responsible for their own, by the Q guild leader(s) not doing anything about their members actions that makes the entire guild to blame.

Superblanca- 2 months ago u didnt know the difference between strength and stamina when u joined FE so ur opinion really doesnt matter nOOb. i understand u r sticking up for ur guild and i do commend u on that but u dont know Q's past( and present)...most of us do.

Tindstar- u keep saying "well i wasnt there so i dont know"...well u sure seem to have a lot to say for someone who doesnt know jack

Ethernal- U have not said ONE thing that I dont agree with. U have said alot without flaming which is hard to do. U just rock

Q- u all think that X is trying to rally other guilds against u? well believe me, it isnt hard to get ANYONE TO NOT LIKE YOU. this IMO is just the final straw, most people are just nice people playing a game and having fun but they just had it. Enuf is Enuf. U r not wanted nor needed in AO.

Q- u think ur the guild everyone Loves to Hate? ROFL..noone cares about your guild, we have all just ignored u and hoped u would go away...but u didnt so now everyone will MAKE u go away, there is no LOVE I assure u.

Q- There are those of u in Q i like, i wont lie, but while ur in Q, ur still in the wrong. I feel very strongly that an entire guild is responsible for a guild members actions.

Dodgeman- other than the fact that ur just a piece of #$%@ and noone likes u....u really should just leave ur guild or the Outcasts will most likely suffer the same fate as Q.( if u have any respect for ur guildies) cuz we ALL know u sure as HELL dont for ur fellow clansmen.

Brume- my lord i cant stand u but at least ur an omni killing clanners not a clanner killing clanners, ANY clanners who gank others clanners should be delt with. I will be the first in line to help a force against them.

***List of clanners who gank clanners***
    Dodgeman
    Guild Quizotic
    Duelist
    Ezrail
    Guild Dust Brigade
    ***feel free to add to this list***

well i type slow so im out... for now

Soultaker4
    Rhalla

Devastation

A few things about this incident from somebody who can actually speak intelligently. I will insert the standard disclaimer here and say that I was not at this event, but I have heard the story, I have the comic book, and I have heard the 6 different endings.

I have read Quizotic guild chat that stated the reason they broke-off the multi-guild "loot alliance" (which AC opted-out of) was because they were tired of waiting for everyone to get organized. Understandable, since they have no real competition, in that they are the only RK2 guild with senior leadership that exists/logs-on for the sole purpose of killing uniques. They have a distributed application that tracks spawn times, and they have the will to want the loot all the time, every time. I'm not sure if somebody is getting rich on eBay with all that unique loot, or what, but it seems that losing that exclusiveness would really mess up something for someone in that guild. Thus, the hostility and defensiveness when it comes to loot/uniques.

Secondly, I've also read Quizotic guild chat after the event that stated they wanted to try and form an alliance with an Omni guild so that they could continue to gank any clanners that show up at Tarasque. This invalidates their claim that they "do not mind" competition.

Thirdly, Quizotic is not that uber. Neither is my guild. However, we have, and can continue to, outdamage any Quizotic team. I have no doubt in my mind. And don't look at my guild roster, because it's not about that. AC teams have done this, but we are not restricted to just the AC roster. It's about who you know, and who will help you do that. Your attitude is, and always has been, ***** everyone else, we don't need you, we are rebels beyond the definition of clanner. We are loners. This doesn't help you make any friends, unfortunately, and doesn't reflect well upon your leadership either. However, at the same time it is admirable that everyone in that guild automatically gains the courage to dismiss all their friends who have helped them in many ways that are not in Quizotic. Because most people hate the organization as a whole, and, yes, I said hate--that is a very strong word.

I have to agree with Dodgeman's actions to some extent. Quizotic shows a lack of comraderie and willingness to cooperate with their fellow clansmen (i.e., loners as described above). He was just the man with the guts (and unfortunate foresight) to do something that might destabilize the Quizotic team at that time. Not that I'm saying it was a proper thing to do, but it showed, in actions, how clanners feel about the Quizotic organization.

Quizotic's defense when accused of ganking clanners is laughable. If you wanted to gank Xscape, do that. You don't need to kill 20 other clanners in the process. However, this goes back to the loner attitude. You don't care. So stop trying to make it seem like you do. Stop lying. Come in here, and say, look, we want all the loot, all the time. Good luck trying to get it. The actions and the attitude are there, but you lack the words to back it up.

Arcane Cricle has always (tried) to exhibit friendship and comraderie towards Quizotic, and any guild for that matter. Even with the reputation they have, we tried to be allies. I, and many of my members, have given items to Quizotic members at no charge. On 14.4 patch day, I gave Trystar (the leader of Quizotic) about 6 to 7 new Fixer nanos before I even gave any to my guild members. It was an act of kindness on my part, but it was forgotten days later.

It is nearly impossible to control the actions of all your guild members, and I will admit that a few of my guild members do engage in clan-versus-clan PvP. While I do not endorse this, I don't see it as reason to kick them from the organization. However, the actions of Quizotic's members at Camelot Castle a few days ago goes way beyond anything that has ever been done against members of the same side. There is absolutely no excuse, so stop making one.

I have instructed my guild members, finally, that they are not implicitly instructed not to team with Quizotic members, however, I did stress the fact that if they disagreed with the recent actions of Quizotic, that they should definitely not team with, buff, or help in any way, shape or form the members of that organization.

Well done, Quizotic. I do not know what Arcane Circle ever did to Quizotic to cause such hostility, but if you could list the individual events which caused it, I'd love to read it. I am a leader. If a guild member does something that does not cohere to the policies and standards set forth for my guild, I do something about it. Unfortunately, I don't think we can say the same for Quizotic's leadership staff.

And lastly, the members of Quizotic who have posted here should really rethink who you start calling names, who you start accusing of caring too much about a video game, and who you start flaming, since your posts are not very intelligent, and are at an even lower level than some of the worst flames here by non-Quizotic members.

It is obvious Quizotic cares too much about a video game, since they are getting defensive and selfish out of game, on these forums, when it comes to sharing loot in a video game. Think about it.

Farewell.
    Last edited by fl0w_; Aug 19th, 2002 at 09:20:33.
    ....flojojojo | 220/17 vanguard, rimor's first 200 adventurer | equip | perks
    ..outtatime | 190/3 fixer

playing wow (pyrelight, 70 priest on uther server, alliance)
    retired from rubi-ka

Tindstar- u keep saying "well i wasnt there so i dont know"...well u sure seem to have a lot to say for someone who doesnt know jack

well so do u

and secondly, this was a conversation i had with ethernal and i had no idea i was being "big brothered", nor was i told he would post it ....

Re: Devastation

Originally posted by fl0w_
    A few things about this incident from somebody who can actually speak intelligently. I will insert the standard disclaimer here and say that I was not at this event, but I have heard the story, I have the comic book, and I have heard the 6 different endings.

I have read Quizotic guild chat that stated the reason they broke-off the multi-guild "loot alliance" (which AC opted-out of) was because they were tired of waiting for everyone to get organized. Understandable, since they have no real competition, in that they are the only RK2 guild with senior leadership that exists/logs-on for the sole purpose of killing uniques. They have a distributed application that tracks spawn times, and they have the will to want the loot all the time, every time. I'm not sure if somebody is getting rich on eBay with all that unique loot, or what, but it seems that losing that exclusiveness would really mess up something for someone in that guild. Thus, the hostility and defensiveness when it comes to loot/uniques.

Secondly, I've also read Quizotic guild chat after the event that stated they wanted to try and form an alliance with an Omni guild so that they could continue to gank any clanners that show up at Tarasque. This invalidates their claim that they "do not mind" competition.

Thirdly, Quizotic is not that uber. Neither is my guild. However, we have, and can continue to, outdamage any Quizotic team. I have no doubt in my mind. And don't look at my guild roster, because it's not about that. AC teams have done this, but we are not restricted to just the AC roster. It's about who you know, and who will help you do that. Your attitude is, and always has been, ***** everyone else, we don't need you, we are rebels beyond the definition of clanner. We are loners. This doesn't help you make any friends, unfortunately, and doesn't reflect well upon your leadership either. However, at the same time it is admirable that everyone in that guild automatically gains the courage to dismiss all their friends who have helped them in many ways that are not in Quizotic. Because most people hate the organization as a whole, and, yes, I said hate--that is a very strong word.

I have to agree with Dodgeman's actions to some extent. Quizotic shows a lack of comraderie and willingness to cooperate with their fellow clansmen (i.e., loners as described above). He was just the man with the guts (and unfortunate foresight) to do something that might destabilize the Quizotic team at that time. Not that I'm saying it was a proper thing to do, but it showed, in actions, how clanners feel about the Quizotic organization.

Quizotic's defense when accused of ganking clanners is laughable. If you wanted to gank Xscape, do that. You don't need to kill 20 other clanners in the process. However, this goes back to the loner attitude. You don't care. So stop trying to make it seem like you do. Stop lying. Come in here, and say, look, we want all the loot, all the time. Good luck trying to get it. The actions and the attitude are there, but you lack the words to back it up.

Arcane Cricle has always (tried) to exhibit friendship and comraderie towards Quizotic, and any guild for that matter. Even with the reputation they have, we tried to be allies. I, and many of my members, have given items to Quizotic members at no charge. On 14.4 patch day, I gave Trystar (the leader of Quizotic) about 6 to 7 new Fixer nanos before I even gave any to my guild members. It was an act of kindness on my part, but it was forgotten days later.

It is nearly impossible to control the actions of all your guild members, and I will admit that a few of my guild members do engage in clan-versus-clan PvP. While I do not endorse this, I don't see it as reason to kick them from the organization. However, the actions of Quizotic's members at Camelot Castle a few days ago goes way beyond anything that has ever been done against members of the same side. There is absolutely no excuse, so stop making one.

I have instructed my guild members, finally, that they are not implicitly instructed not to team with Quizotic members, however, I did stress the fact that if they disagreed with the recent actions of Quizotic, that they should definitely not team with, buff, or help in any way, shape or form the members of that organization.

Well done, Quizotic. I do not know what Arcane Circle ever did to Quizotic to cause such hostility, but if you could list the individual events which caused it, I'd love to read it. I am a leader. If a guild member does something that does not cohere to the policies and standards set forth for my guild, I do something about it. Unfortunately, I don't think we can say the same for Quizotic's leadership staff.

And lastly, the members of Quizotic who have posted here should really rethink who you start calling names, who you start accusing of caring too much about a video game, and who you start flaming, since your posts are not very intelligent, and are at an even lower level than some of the worst flames here by non-Quizotic members.

It is obvious Quizotic cares too much about a video game, since they are getting defensive and selfish out of game, on these forums, when it comes to sharing loot in a video game. Think about it.

Farewell.
    pwned.

Now look...I know Flo doesn't want to be bothered much with guild leadership garbage, and I can imagine what a pain in the ass it would be lately...I know this phrase is overused in these forums but I think some Quiz need to 'Get a Life'
    Yagyu for life

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast