Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: RK2.. Tarasque + Quizotic.. lol

"Maybe because we never tried to outdamage you, because you used to be part of the agreement that YOU left?
    ~Chris"

you never tried?? that deal has only been around for what...5 days?...it was a test, and it obviously failed...i guess u all dont like any competition. 20 clanners go down there, and the chance of success is 99,9% since tara never has a chance really...then the item gets rolled for...so the only real excitement would be who wins the roll...whoohoo...great fun man...come on.

what hapened today, personally i dont say the lizard pulling trick was wrong...its a tactic, and it worked, it made quiz not get loot..so well done for that, if we wanted to be safe we should have killed all mobs before spawn, on the other hand, quiz found a nice way to surprise xscape, lets not complain here about breaking the rules on non-excistent role play on rk2, but try and see the humor of it a bit

LoL the competition is supposed to be between clan/omni. Clanners are supposed to cooperate. Ever heard of sharing? Didn't think so..
    Yagyu for life

Originally posted by LaRes
    you never tried?? that deal has only been around for what...5 days?...it was a test, and it obviously failed
    It was working fine last I checked. Only some people in Quiz weren't happy that they weren't getting the loot 100% of the time...
    Yagyu for life

Think we could turn this thing into another spam thread?
    Yagyu for life

Smile

Bump?
    SS - Grandmaster of Fall Damage

Property of the Devil

On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for anyone drops to zero

You know what i think is really really funny. The whole reason that Q doesn't share the loot is cause Xscape is a **** If you guys had a different leader we probably wouldn't have any problems.

Oh well.

and pox you guys would have had to attack the quiz team first Is it quiz's fault you didnt check to see whom the person was teamed with?? not really
    engie + ghetto crowd control + no healing + lowest hp + worst evades + bot who is never around. = worst prof in game

Bump for engie fix

Cool

You know whats also really funny. Q probably only wins tara about 50% of the time but people still say we are hogging it all to ourselves. I mean we probably only send a team to 75% of the tara spawns.

See we hold nothing against anyone from other orgs. We just hate xscape self included. And Xscape managed to get everyone elses undies all bunched up and teaming against Quiz and forming alliances against quiz.

While i can not/do not speak for everyone in quiz i am relatively certain that if a group of players/orgs approched quiz about sharing loot and their group did not include xscape a solution would probably be worked out in which both side would be happy.

Another reason some of us in quiz(again not speaking for everyone) dislike sharing the loot is because what tends to happen when a ton of orgs are involved is that everyone tells their whole org about the tara raid and now we get like 50 people there. 30 of which are lower levels who really aren't helping kill tara while the other 20 players take him out. So now while 20 players did all the work 50 players want the loot. Ive never really seen a situation like that happen in Q cause everyone who goes down is atleast level 145+ and a high damage person(well sorta)

But thats just my opinions. and please don't call me a loot whore or whatever you want. The only unique items i have ever had my hands are where PVH vest when i killed it with some KBI friends awhile back and a all matching bowtie i have bought. I have never even put my name in on the loot for tara rolls the times i have been down there.

But i do have one more thing to say. This disagreement is the closest thing RK2 has ever had to a story line maybe in the interest of fun we should keep it going. After all Quiz still has a ace or 2 left in the hole We're the org everyone loves to hate. Has to be one on every server i think
    Last edited by Intrepid; Aug 18th, 2002 at 08:33:45.
    engie + ghetto crowd control + no healing + lowest hp + worst evades + bot who is never around. = worst prof in game

Bump for engie fix

Originally posted by Intrepid
    and pox you guys would have had to attack the quiz team first Is it quiz's fault you didnt check to see whom the person was teamed with?? not really
    Hehe excellent reasoning.../me hands..Igaloran? the idiot of the week award.
    Yagyu for life

I don't get that. Gee one tries to play it neutral and gets flamed anyways.

I would like to work out a system between our orgs but it seems some people outside Quiz just don't want that.

Bump for engie fix

FYI

your to damn late and its not just ppl outside of Quiz..
    I read there guild chat for 2 monthes so i know ...

"I would like to work out a system between our orgs but it seems some people outside Quiz just don't want that."

Ig by you own statement you dont want that... The choices that are made will be controlled by the larger guilds and people that are there the most, Loots system was set up by guild leaders not just Pax, but I am sure we will help in any rules that are made. It was set up and agreed upon. Was it broken... I dunno I dont know what happened before today. And silly me for not sending Brume a tell asking him if he was teamed with Quiz ;p.

Originally posted by Intrepid
    I would like to work out a system between our orgs but it seems some people outside Quiz just don't want that.
    More flawed reasoning...Quiz were the ones to back out of the system either because some of you are greedy loot whores or you don't like Xscape or both...

Edit: you can say whore? lol
    Yagyu for life

Originally posted by Rex
    SBJE= NOOB

and i dont even know u but bashing pple and telling only one side of the story is so lame if u gonna bash at least dont expect us to believe that pple in quiz actually care if they happen to lose 1 time at the dragon..they have lost before and they didnt attack everyone cuz of it .. dont think they minded and im sure they have plenty of loot and do tara mostly for fun and want stuff for others in there guild at least thats the way i see it ..u make them out to seem they were so pissed they lost this 1 time out of however many times they win that they teamed an omni and came down to kill the 20 or so clan that was there..lol right they do a good job at pvp but im pretty sure they were only after the person that trained mobs on them
    Ooo this ones a good one.

Firstly of course im a newb, your a lower level enf, who shouldn't even goto Taras as the damage you do is pethetic even for your level. Your also posting on the forums under an alias. You also wasn't even at Tarasque last night, yet apparently im telling one side of the story? im telling my side of the story and I was actually THERE, not listening to org chat and spamming on saying Quiz did nothing wrong. Hardly 20 or so people down there, and hardly together anyhow, im sure 6 grouping on 1 after 1 after 1 is really hard to do.......
    As for it being a one off about Tara loot, lets see how it is today.
    And as for Quiz only won the loot cause of the lizards, heh I really do doubt your team woulda outdamaged Athx X Mca and the 3 others that were in the main damage team.

Lets just see what happens in a couple of hours heh? my moneys on Quiz losing the loot again.

Originally posted by Synliquad
    FYI

your to damn late and its not just ppl outside of Quiz..
    I read there guild chat for 2 monthes so i know ...
    well you haven't read guild chat in last 2 weeks have ya ?

And sbje your a perfect example of someone who takes the game a weee bit to seriously. Better take your blood pressure medication we don't need you having a heart attack while we're killing tara.

And if memory serves this is the day normally Quiz don't send a team could be wrong though. i'll be down there helping kill regardless

anyways good luck to whoever gets the loot
    Last edited by Intrepid; Aug 18th, 2002 at 09:49:10.

Bump for engie fix

And sbje your a perfect example of someone who takes the game a weee bit to seriously. Better take your blood pressure medication we don't need you having a heart attack while we're killing tara.

-------------

Yep I take the game too serious, yet demand all yur lewt belong to Quiz, call people newbs, and like acting a tit on the forum

/sarcasm.

Originally posted by Sbje

Yep I take the game too serious, yet demand all yur lewt belong to Quiz, call people newbs, and like acting a tit on the forum

befuddling.

Bump for engie fix

*sigh* yet another "we hate quiz" thread

Wasnt there so i cant say, whos right or wrong ... But i do know that Xscape been tryin to rally ppl against quiz with statments like this :

for a week now ive been hearing from quizzes about how uber they are, and how we stand no chance competing for dragon loot.

which is just about as paranoid as one can get .... So plz X go waste ur energy on the omnis instead

Cant we all just blame Brume?
    weeeeee

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast