Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: RK2.. Tarasque + Quizotic.. lol

Re: really?

Originally posted by POX
    how did i die when I was not attaked by Brume?
    Battle rage . I guess.
    Sorry bout that..lol
    A team member of ours was under attack. Had to protect him.

Your team mate???

He was not your teammate you used him to attack clan be it X or anyone else what you did was wrong plain and simple.

Angry Littletotem !!

Yes You killed me wow, im impressed 5 on 1 not including brume who did not shoot back when I attacked him.

I also actually terminated well before you killed me had plenty of time 5 quizzes sure took their time.

and as for my little rubbing of quiz noses, that one you had coming. for a week now ive been hearing from quizzes about how uber they are, and how we stand no chance competing for dragon loot.

Also for the record pax did not step away from the agreement quiz did. We have been sharing and will continue to share regardless of our size or power.
    ->X<- Proud Advisor of Genesis->X<-
    220/23 Soldier Xscape ->X<- Xscapee Agent 220/22
    Xxdevisxx Engineer 216/15

AO satisfaction level :[████] Content :[]: Discontent

Re: Your team mate???

Originally posted by POX
    He was not your teammate you used him to attack clan be it X or anyone else what you did was wrong plain and simple.
    ok..He was in my team .. that makes him a teammate.
    Someone in your team attacked one of my teammates. We killed only players that made an aggressive move towards our team.

Im sorry things went the way they did today.
    We even shouted we where in a team with brume and to not attack . What did i need a sign?

What happened today was BS, you teamed with omni to kill clan i understand you have no RP sense about this game but some do, you could have let Brume kill me by himself he needs no help but from now on you can kill me in the arena or any other 25% or mayhem zone but you will never kill me again in the castle.

ok

Originally posted by POX
    What happened today was BS, you teamed with omni to kill clan i understand you have no RP sense about this game but some do, you could have let Brume kill me by himself he needs no help but from now on you can kill me in the arena or any other 25% or mayhem zone but you will never kill me again in the castle.
    Does that mean your not going back?

Your are one for the obvious
    that part of the game is ruined for me by being attacked by friends and (i thought) allies

Humm

Sorry to hear that. Anyway im done with this tread. If you guys have issues with me send me a tell. I'll be happy to discuss it .
    Im pretty much washing my hand of this entire event.
    Been a hard but enjoyable as quiz .

/me turns out the light

/w night

well

Let me rephrase... i will not go back to castle until my only "fear" is the dragon or omni

Originally posted by LaRes
    i see a lot of talk here, about quiz being so nasty and bad and selfish, but have u seen the system work where everyone was in on loot?...about 25 people rolling for 1 item, and rolling took longer then killing tarasque, that was lame, and boring, no matter what team is best, u can get loot anyway. instead of all guilds trying to compete for dragon, they all seem to team up against quiz now.
    Heh. Everyone is teamed up against quiz because we had an agreement that everyone would share loot no matter what guild. Apparently some greedy loot wh*res in quiz didn't agree with this. I don't know or care who...so you all backed out on this agreement. That is why all are against you, because we were all together then you set yourselves apart. You see what happened here, with just 1 guild on the opposing side? Now you want it so that all the major guilds on the server are *****ing at each other like this? pfft.
    Yagyu for life

Re: Well

Originally posted by jakespeed
    So we killed his gimp butt and anyone who attacked our team mates.

TEAM MATES

We did not fire the first shot . CLANNERS DID!
    LoL yea clanners fired the first shot on your 'teammate' BRUME, wtf do you expect them to do?? They shot an omni! omfg noooo not that!
    Yagyu for life

And they say nothing exciting happens on RK2...
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19

Kaiousama

/me turns on the light

You seem like a nice guy. Dont get to cocky over there .You got one dragon kill. Like.. we really care. It is dropping crap now anyway. More than likely a hidden nerf. IF it takes all the guilds on rk2 to take quiz down that is pretty sad.
    Really , i dont care. I don't ! This is a game ..

You might not, but apparently some of your guildies do. I thought Try wasn't happy with the ****ty rep you guys had? /shrug

Edit: oh we did get at least 1 other kill before the agreement when we were in competition with 2 quiz teams.
    Yagyu for life

hello i m the bad ass that pull lizards on quiz,
    well i like lots of quiz members but like i told them sometimes,their
    automatically NPC loots was kinda frustrating for all ppls who were there and waiting so long for the NPC.
    so i act alone and there no more reason to make war between clanners,i was alone and was at T to stop Quiz,if they change their minds about loots i ll help them then....
    but doesn t Quiz planning to kill some clanners with brume in team???
    i mean before T spawn
    i got a confirmation about a deal but finally this deal haven t work like it was normaly planning.
    no more to said.
    have fun

Re: Kaiousama

Originally posted by jakespeed
    /me turns on the light

You seem like a nice guy. Dont get to cocky over there .You got one dragon kill. Like.. we really care. It is dropping crap now anyway. More than likely a hidden nerf. IF it takes all the guilds on rk2 to take quiz down that is pretty sad.
    Really , i dont care. I don't ! This is a game ..

Maybe because we never tried to outdamage you, because you used to be part of the agreement that YOU left?
    ~Chris

Smile Ethernal

One good piece of news today at least, glad to hear your staying !
    ->X<- Proud Advisor of Genesis->X<-
    220/23 Soldier Xscape ->X<- Xscapee Agent 220/22
    Xxdevisxx Engineer 216/15

AO satisfaction level :[████] Content :[]: Discontent

That's good news? O_o
    Yagyu for life

Originally posted by Kaiousama
    That's good news? O_o

That's cold man, that's cold.
    ~Chris

Shh we're doin good...few more posts and this thread will be completely off track from its original purpose
    Yagyu for life

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast