Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: RK2.. Tarasque + Quizotic.. lol

gawd it must be rough on RK2.... phew thank god I'm on RK1.... wait a minute... AH CRAP!
    /me sits back and pulls out some of Messman's infamous popcorn.

ok

It was all in fun really ..highend game gets boring ask anyone.

Yeah its pethetic that a guild wants to feel the mighty and powerful Tarasque camper so they resort to such measures to try and keep that status, when a simple solution (was and could of been kept) to keep all parties happy, which I doubt will ever be the case from now on.

ok.

this is silly .. just send me a tell.atl tab is getting old .

It was all in fun ..just a game .. nothing more.

Originally posted by Sbje
    Notice the quotes? was taking the .... you swordman (an attempt of an offence you used on Athx, still scares me you have such great wit.)
    Hey man, i realy don´t see your point here. Step out of the sandbox.

Oh, and next time you try gank me, bring some backup will ya!

I'll just make sure i've got a hot too............

And on that note rk2 messes up again! *claps*

lololololololololol

people whining and blaming one guild cuz they cant get loot themselves....imagine that

Sorry

I dont get your point here.

people whining and blaming one guild cuz they cant get loot themselves....imagine that
    Hardly the case, and if its in reference to me (which I assume it is) I dont care about loot being in a roll is satisfying enough for me....

Originally posted by Rex
    lololololololololol

lol we (not quiz) won the loot.. and we probably will 90% of the time now, because we have a much greater choice of members (3 or 4 guilds) versus just one guild (quiz). We never really tried to make damage teams. So it seems quiz has just dug themselves into a hole.
    ~Chris

I'll just make sure i've got a hot too............
    Heh, you go bring that HOT.

Oh, btw. when the last week did you start going into PvP?

Oh, btw. when the last week did you start going into PvP?
    In English?

In English?
    hehe.

That was a low blow, everyone know i can´t spell :P

Thumbs down

hmmmmmmmm
    i see you guys are working on your Quiz pr again.
    not only do you guys fight in house over stupid items, you renig on the shareing with other guilds.
    no i wasnt there but i know what typ of planes you guys had to keep tara loot all your own.

This is one of the very things i left over.....

ok ...

Ok girls,

let us clear it out (if you want here too). Fact is/ was
    # Organized grout killed T
    # Dodgeman lurd a bunch of lizzards to the showing up Quizotic guys
    # after that the lzzards went to our dmg team and quiz
    # Quiz teamd with an omni where wanted to hunt Dodge
    # On way down they killd all what atted the omni

The reason of all was the one lure. We did talked it allready out after all. The dump fights in the arena was silly. They do laught over you all you know ? I mean both sides ...
    The argument that you wanted to hunt Dodge is ok since he is on many KoS list now I bet. But not tomind that claner will attack Brume (the omni) is redicolus. You provocated that and you did know that this will be happend. Thats so childrish really.

You all should calm down. Most of you see just that Quiz went down and fighted same sided. You dont see what was the 1st act to start this. Guys thats kinda low ... .

Sb/Thor: It isnt worth to fight that here out. You both sould get it done in the arena or mahyem zone.

Ethernal: nice sign ;PP

--Tibs

EDIT: stop complaining abotu that Quiz wanted revange for a T lost raid. They went down and saw before the 3 teams of us. There was many *****ing after T was killd and luring. But its the same. If it goes on loot or items all change the mind.
    Apprentice Pnh "Tibanna" Dispencer
    200 Nano-Technican

Experienced Notself "Mswarm" Buffed
    210 Doctor

-Two gin-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But is was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Big Brother- George Orwell

Lol typical Quiz:

Shaded: can I have rrfe please
    Me: nope
    Shaded: I hope you know i wasnt involved in the incidents earlier
    Me: Your org attacked me, I don't buff you or team with you.. quite clear in my eyes.
    Shaded: Lol, ok. Wonder how far you will go, im sure I won't be on the losing end of any "incident"

WOW BET YOU FEEL BRAVE!

LOL

Lol typical Quiz:

Shaded: can I have rrfe please
    Me: nope
    Shaded: I hope you know i wasnt involved in the incidents earlier
    Me: Your org attacked me, I don't buff you or team with you.. quite clear in my eyes.
    Shaded: Lol, ok. Wonder how far you will go, im sure I won't be on the losing end of any "incident"

WOW BET YOU FEEL BRAVE!
    lol. you really need help ..why not drop it or was that 1st trip to reclaim not enough 4 you.

Why would I need help?...

And was you teamed with a doc and 4/5 others not enough to take me? I terminated quickly so I doubt you even got the credit for a group kill.

You really do like making yourself look a fool on forums btw ^ ^

lol

Why would I need help?...

And was you teamed with a doc and 4/5 others not enough to take me? I terminated quickly so I doubt you even got the credit for a group kill.

You really do like making yourself look a fool on forums btw ^ ^
    Teamed you dont get points ..
    We where not there for points .

We where there to take care of some issues .. which we did .
    Stop whining for god sakes..

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast