Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213

Thread: RK2.. Tarasque + Quizotic.. lol

Re: !!!

Originally posted by Loxxie

The Dragon is a competition as with many things in life, we will gather and form teams and cross our fingers and hope and pray that you win.

Loxxie =)
    some people just can't leave what goes on at the dragon at the dragon though.

Can't we all just get along ??
    engie + ghetto crowd control + no healing + lowest hp + worst evades + bot who is never around. = worst prof in game

Bump for engie fix

I decided to leave pax.
    hmz.
    not because i think they are the one to blame in this conflict.
    as said before i think the blame/faults lies a bit at all involved.
    but since i have friends on both sides of this quarrel i woul drather remain neutral (as in guildless not "neutral")

just saying this so nobody draws funneh conclusions :P

Lordbedwyr

Boo!!

Delusional !!

I think the one here that is Delusional is you and your age =)

I am so disapointed you use words such as harrasment in your ploy to attract more attention for yourself. It simply amazes me that you would think I would even waste my time on you. You have however, been the topic of several groups I have been in over the yr I have played. We just laff at the fact you and your friend Jazliin are so convincing when it comes to lonely guys in the game. Not many real females in game and the few that there are get the bad reputation from a few bad apples such as yourself and Jazliin.

I will admit I did have a problem with you when I was with Shtylez because everyone knows how you act and what you are after. Now that is no longer an Issue. If me telling you off in vincinty is upsetting you stop talking about me to others, stop minding my business. I will give you the same curtesy. However, I take nothing back that I have ever said about you and Jazliin and if you or her have a problem with the truth. Then change the way you play in the game.

Oh btw: sorry your little ploy with Diabo didn't turn out good for you. No he isn't 13yrs old, but what better way to get you to move on. roflmao

Do you have a thing for guys I group with? I know you think I am jealous but, really think about it what could I possibly be jealous of you about? You are unhapply, married 33 yr old (this time) woman that spends all your time flirting and feeding your ego inside a mmorpg. Think about it !! yeah I don't spend alot of time outside with friends but I am going to college, I am 19 trying to not make the same mistakes you have.

Most people in game just group and move on but, you and jazlin prey on lonely victims and get what you can from them and move on. That is sad, but none of my business until you do it to " "MY" friends in game. Guys will be guys though and you know that they won't listen until you or Jazliin have broke their hearts. Shall I list the guys that y'all have hurt and have come to me and said I should have listened to you. Fingers would get tired of typing so I will just move on.

People in mmorpgs are in it to better themselves some just do it with their own skills and others do it with tatics like you. Seen it so many times.

Do I care what you do? No, I don't unless you hurt My friends. If telling you off bothers you and you can't handle the truth then stay away from me and my friends. I can assure you I don't go looking for you. Don't say stuff to my friends because everyone of them tell me what you say and do. You once told me your were going to tarnish MY HALO that I wear. Here's your chance. Gawd knows u talk about me enough to everyone. Do I care of course I do. Will I let it slide. ( Most of the time ) Will I let it slide this time NO I won't I am sick of you minding my business and threaten me with crap u know nothing about.

I do have a question to you. Is what you and Jazliin doing to guys in the game , roleplaying?

If so I feel very sorry for you both....

Oops..... Did I say that outloud ??????

Ipsa rolls her eyes** and continues on with her journey thru the exciting world of exploring and meeting new friends.

First 200 MP OMNI of RK2
    "Some people come into our lives and quickly go, others leave footprints on our hearts."

" Just because someone doesn't love you the way you think they should doesn't mean they don't love you"

Angry

Will I bother to respond to your constant harrassment of me Ipsa, I think not.

I enjoy the game, you are not going to ruin it for me, you can talk about me all you want, makes no difference to me, you don't know me nor do you know anything about me.

People will try to deface others, suppose thats just the way it is, people deface you as well, I hear it all the time, I don't form my opinion of you based on what they say, I form my opinion on you based on what you just displayed publically which you have been doing to me privately for months.

I pitty you, but remember you are but a pixel to me, you don't sign my paycheck and you don't control my life, so Kudos to you on your little public display of slandering somebody, maybe you will even make me some enemies that might believe this crap, who knows.

One thing is for certain, you dont affect my gameplace, maybe one day you will stop spreading lies about me and move on to somebody else to bother.

As far as Jazliin goes, you don't know her either and she is much to sensitive to stand up to the likes of you, she will probably read this and cry because she is a very sensitive person, but as for me, you only make me laugh.

Boo!!

ReRead what u wrote

that way I wont have to bother writing it .

smiles**
    "Some people come into our lives and quickly go, others leave footprints on our hearts."

" Just because someone doesn't love you the way you think they should doesn't mean they don't love you"

2 words
    Mudwrestling
    ok maybe that is 1 word .. but trust me its just what you 2 ladies need to solve this problem hehe
    Devis 194 Agent Retired
    Xxdevisxx 200 Engi
    ----------------
    VASHBot A simple and secure guild/raid bot for AO
    VASHBot Forums

Originally posted by Devis
    2 words
    Mudwrestling
    lol
    göb göb

*sigh*

Loxxie was purely a friend and didnt ask me for anything else, in game or out.

Re: Boo!!

Originally posted by Ipsa
    Delusional !!

I think the one here that is Delusional is you and your age =)

I am so disapointed you use words such as harrasment in your ploy to attract more attention for yourself. It simply amazes me that you would think I would even waste my time on you. You have however, been the topic of several groups I have been in over the yr I have played. We just laff at the fact you and your friend Jazliin are so convincing when it comes to lonely guys in the game. Not many real females in game and the few that there are get the bad reputation from a few bad apples such as yourself and Jazliin.

I will admit I did have a problem with you when I was with Shtylez because everyone knows how you act and what you are after. Now that is no longer an Issue. If me telling you off in vincinty is upsetting you stop talking about me to others, stop minding my business. I will give you the same curtesy. However, I take nothing back that I have ever said about you and Jazliin and if you or her have a problem with the truth. Then change the way you play in the game.

Oh btw: sorry your little ploy with Diabo didn't turn out good for you. No he isn't 13yrs old, but what better way to get you to move on. roflmao

Do you have a thing for guys I group with? I know you think I am jealous but, really think about it what could I possibly be jealous of you about? You are unhapply, married 33 yr old (this time) woman that spends all your time flirting and feeding your ego inside a mmorpg. Think about it !! yeah I don't spend alot of time outside with friends but I am going to college, I am 19 trying to not make the same mistakes you have.

Most people in game just group and move on but, you and jazlin prey on lonely victims and get what you can from them and move on. That is sad, but none of my business until you do it to " "MY" friends in game. Guys will be guys though and you know that they won't listen until you or Jazliin have broke their hearts. Shall I list the guys that y'all have hurt and have come to me and said I should have listened to you. Fingers would get tired of typing so I will just move on.

People in mmorpgs are in it to better themselves some just do it with their own skills and others do it with tatics like you. Seen it so many times.

Do I care what you do? No, I don't unless you hurt My friends. If telling you off bothers you and you can't handle the truth then stay away from me and my friends. I can assure you I don't go looking for you. Don't say stuff to my friends because everyone of them tell me what you say and do. You once told me your were going to tarnish MY HALO that I wear. Here's your chance. Gawd knows u talk about me enough to everyone. Do I care of course I do. Will I let it slide. ( Most of the time ) Will I let it slide this time NO I won't I am sick of you minding my business and threaten me with crap u know nothing about.

I do have a question to you. Is what you and Jazliin doing to guys in the game , roleplaying?

If so I feel very sorry for you both....

Oops..... Did I say that outloud ??????

Ipsa rolls her eyes** and continues on with her journey thru the exciting world of exploring and meeting new friends.

First 200 MP OMNI of RK2
    Two phrases spring to mind, OMG & WTF.

I look under your name and I see "MP Proffesional", now I don;t know what you consider profesional behaviour to be, but if you think that bickering and unwarranted flaming is it then you are far from the mark. You have made 12 posts, this is your forum to the community, this is where we can weigh up your reason and intelligence. The evidence presented to us is childish flaming on the boards, this is far from impressive.

The whole post gives the impression you are imerssed into AO to an unhealthy degree, I've had it pointed out to me when I needed it, it's not wise to invest so heavily emotionaly into illusion. Perhaps you've had a bad day or whatever, but read your post Ipsa, tell me it's not scary, tell me it's just rp, tell me you haven't lost it.

Oh and if you want a reputation as a "Proffesional" I would suggest a different approach to the boards. Sort it out.

MAINS:
    Qwerty On ots most wanted list, considered armed and extremely deadly
    Asp Strikes like a snake...
    Wiinston Short n' fat
    Qwerty2 I'm on RBK1!

TWINKS:
    Sqwerty|WizardX|Wrandle

Thumbs down *sigh*

Baaaah.
    Pls Ipsa...
    Leave it be. It wont be better if you flame someone here.
    Just forget the whole thing.

-Vik

ps. are we even allowed too jump ppl like this?
    President of Total Chaos
    ~ Nikita "Vikie" Destiny ~

Home of Total Chaos

My Small Army on Rubi-Ka 2
    Vikie Agent | Nanojaq NT | Phaz Fixer | Jaqulinne MA | Vikineer Engie | Vikita Crat | Vikiz Trader

- On your world, one plus one equals two. In our universe, one plus one equals one -

Originally posted by Hajkster
    Vikie seems to be one of the only intelligent people in this thread...

Boo!!

Qwerty

I chose not to be a professional a few days ago. They just havent removed it from my name yet.

Does the amount of post make me one? how silly.....

As far as the amount of time I am in the game. It hasnt been all that much since I made 200.

/hugs**

dont know Ipsa...but im sure starting to like her, hehe

i recall the first time i met Loxxie and Jazzlin....i was in group with the 2 of them and both didnt wanna mongo cuz they might get attacked....nuf said.

Re: Boo!!

Qwerty

I chose not to be a professional a few days ago. They just havent removed it from my name yet.

Does the amount of post make me one? how silly.....

As far as the amount of time I am in the game. It hasnt been all that much since I made 200.

/hugs**
    I don;t think I got my point accross with the post count thing, I didn't mean you had to be a master spammer to be a prof(obviously). I was merely pointing out that since you have posted only a few times people will not have heard from a rational Ipsa, that your flame post is a disproportional representation of your image.

And I'm sorry the professional thing didn't work out.

MAINS:
    Qwerty On ots most wanted list, considered armed and extremely deadly
    Asp Strikes like a snake...
    Wiinston Short n' fat
    Qwerty2 I'm on RBK1!

TWINKS:
    Sqwerty|WizardX|Wrandle

Qwerty can't email u r pm u so here goes

Qwerty1

Its called fed up =) not childish not unreasonsable

Just sick of the crap everytime i go in the game and i do something she doesnt want me to do.

Today it was send Athx a tell to talk to him about joining AC after talking to Tib about it. Since A and I had had an disagreement about L i wanted to see how he felt about me in the guild he was in. I didnt want any problems and we had been friends before he got mixed up with her. But it just so happened to be Loxxie playing him and she told me she was duel logging him and her I said ok. Then she proceeds to tell me she doesnt want me talking to him at all. I tell her tuff.

Then the word exchanging started as it always does with her and I. I even have it all logged this time.

I never bothered to lower myself to even answer her very first post she made about me out here, but I knew it was here the day she posted it . I was a professional then and decided it wasnt worth it.

You can call it whatever u like but personaly I am not going to sit back and take the crap she throws at me anymore.

Ipsa is fed up and so is Alyce........

/hugs**

Woot way to hijack the thread
    Yagyu for life

Unhappy Hmm

You know this post was originally a post about Quizotic and Tara?

Not a personal flaming thread?

And remember people, it is just a game. Play some, kill some mobs. Get the game feeling back.

But what do I know.

(btw, you can be level 200 and still a n00b.)
    Apprentice Frakk // MA - Rk1 - Stuff - Quote
    Sunye // Doc - Rk1 - Quote
    Rookie Frakk2000 // MA - Rk2
    Freshman Frakked // Soldier - Rk2
    Apprentice Frakk2001 // Doc - Rk2

Frakk2000's guide to twinking -> link <-
    Adventures of Frakkman
    BondeLAN.org
    Overpowered since 15.0 - MA forever!

Iam not flamming u Ipsa..

Just sick of the crap everytime i go in the game and i do something she doesnt want me to do.
    You know me better then me flamming anyone.
    But Ipsa look at it..

Loxxie do get crap from you for something you dont want her to do. Even if she didnt Do anything. Maybe she also got fed up?

Both of u need too drop it.
    U guys choise not to go personal in the game ... then let it be a rp but pls...
    President of Total Chaos
    ~ Nikita "Vikie" Destiny ~

Home of Total Chaos

My Small Army on Rubi-Ka 2
    Vikie Agent | Nanojaq NT | Phaz Fixer | Jaqulinne MA | Vikineer Engie | Vikita Crat | Vikiz Trader

- On your world, one plus one equals two. In our universe, one plus one equals one -

Originally posted by Hajkster
    Vikie seems to be one of the only intelligent people in this thread...

Lightbulb *cough*

I agree with Vikie here; Both of you need to drop it.

This thread now has bashing, flaming, name calling, and what not. Some constructive stuff, and some actual discussion, but I still think it's time for this one to go.

Take the valid issues to new threads, and the personal issues to private messages (or the arena), or just drop them.

Closing the thread.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213