Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: RK2.. Tarasque + Quizotic.. lol

oh, well as Xscape stated above, arsonex and X is friends (and loxxie apperently ). Just because some Quizs dont like X, dosent mean we force all members to cut contact with him ...

page 12?

can we get there?

/me sits down and eats her cookie
    weeeeee

Re: Loxxie

Originally posted by Xscape
    Sorry loxxie Im just not used to thinking about you as a quiz, and no I havent deleted you !
    haha but you told me you deleted all quiz hehe caught ya :P
    engie + ghetto crowd control + no healing + lowest hp + worst evades + bot who is never around. = worst prof in game

Bump for engie fix

Re: Re: Re: hehe

Originally posted by fl0w_

Don't twist my words. We opted-out, i.e. I knew it would fail and I didn't want any part of it. You can ask any of the organizers of it, they'll confirm this.
    okay then i can say quiz "opted out" because you guys "opted out" and had you guys stayed in quiz would have stayed in and you can't really say otherwise.

So we can't blame quiz 100% for the dissolution of the agreement i think its fair to say AC is just as responsible as quiz.

Hehe and i was not even online when the agreement was either made or broken. And as x so hates every members of quiz gives their opinions based on what they hear

You can hardly expect quiz to abide by a agreement some of the founders wouldn't even agree to. This is begining to look more and more like a quiz lynch then ever.
    engie + ghetto crowd control + no healing + lowest hp + worst evades + bot who is never around. = worst prof in game

Bump for engie fix

Re: Re: Re: Re: hehe

Originally posted by Intrepid

okay then i can say quiz "opted out" because you guys "opted out" and had you guys stayed in quiz would have stayed in and you can't really say otherwise.

So we can't blame quiz 100% for the dissolution of the agreement i think its fair to say AC is just as responsible as quiz.
    Heh, maybe you're not understanding me.

Velvet and Pax came to me and asked if I wanted to take part in a loot-sharing system with Quizotic. I said no. AC was never part of it. We never left the agreement because we were never part of it.

Any AC members that were at dragon raids when the agreement was in effect were nothing more than rogues. Whether or not the people who were there at the time included them in rolls is entirely up to them.

Blaming AC for partial responsibilty of the dissolution of an agreement we never even took part in is ridiculous.

Maybe you should go back and edit your post since it's entirely about how Quizotic had every reason to leave the agreement because AC did. When, in fact, you don't even have your facts straight, and didn't realize that AC was never in the agreement to begin with.

In all honesty, AC really has nothing to do with this argument at all. We are just involved because we are on the other side of the fence; i.e, we want to be part of the resistance that will give Quizotic the constant competition that they "don't mind".

Loot goes to the team that gets the loot. He who deals the most damage. Bring it on. But don't throw a temper tantrum when you lose, like you did on Saturday. That's just childish.
    Last edited by fl0w_; Aug 20th, 2002 at 02:59:19.
    ....flojojojo | 220/17 vanguard, rimor's first 200 adventurer | equip | perks
    ..outtatime | 190/3 fixer

playing wow (pyrelight, 70 priest on uther server, alliance)
    retired from rubi-ka

Rubi-Ka 90210 starring Jerry Springer seems to have found its way to RK2 aswell. hehe
    ~Lone

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: hehe

Originally posted y fl0w_

Heh, maybe you're not understanding me.

Maybe you should go back and edit your post since it's entirely about how Quizotic had every reason to leave the agreement because AC did. When, in fact, you don't even have your facts straight, and didn't realize that AC was never in the agreement to begin with.

Loot goes to the team that gets the loot. He who deals the most damage. Bring it on. But don't throw a temper tantrum when you lose, like you did on Saturday. That's just childish.
    No i am understanding you loud and clear i know exactly what you are saying. Now what i am saying is if AC NEVER joined why should quiz??? If you(AC) were never involved then why is arma of your org(AC) leading the war against Quiz cause really you and your org had nothing to do with this incident.

And i didn't throw a temper tantrum actually i wasn't even online. And i don't even go for unique loot because it is of little to no use to me. I am asking some members for their excess unique loot or to help me make up a goodie bag of loot so that i can trade it for a 15% scope other then that i have no interest in the unique loot at all. On the tara rolls we have had both in Quiz and as clanners i have never even put my name in once so quit saying i am a loot grubbing whore who throws a temper tantrum when we loose because i truely don't give a damn if we win or loose its a break from missions in BS (although the recent lack of teams willing to accept quiz members is decreased adding some fun and uniqueness in soloing :P)

Bump for engie fix

What i mean by that flow is this. Some AC members go down with a pax team or whatever and they raffle off the loot. then some AC team goes down there and wins and keeps all the loot to themselves. Why should we expect any different of quiz. If we are going to make a loot system it has to have a set of rules for ALL clan orgs.

Sure you say that you didn't join because you knew(amazing psychic powers you have) that it would not work. What i am saying is maybe it didn't work because you guys refused to join setting a double standard for all orgs.

All i am saying is that there is as much proof that quiz was the reason the system didn't work as there is that AC was the reason the system didn't work.

you AC people all like to blame quiz for breaking a deal you wouldn't join in the first place and i don't think thats fair

Bump for engie fix

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: hehe

No i am understanding you loud and clear i know exactly what you are saying. Now what i am saying is if AC NEVER joined why should quiz??? If you(AC) were never involved then why is arma of your org(AC) leading the war against Quiz cause really you and your org had nothing to do with this incident.
    Again, get your facts straight. Armaklasey is in Velvet, he is not in AC.

retired from rubi-ka

Sure you say that you didn't join because you knew(amazing psychic powers you have) that it would not work. What i am saying is maybe it didn't work because you guys refused to join setting a double standard for all orgs.

All i am saying is that there is as much proof that quiz was the reason the system didn't work as there is that AC was the reason the system didn't work.
    I think the AC presence here is just to support and defend those involved, since we too have already been through, with no alliance, exactly what they are now going through, more than once with Quizotic.

No "psychic powers" involved, it was just foresight and knowing who I was dealing with. I didn't want to let Quizotic make me look like a sucker one more time.

So, no, I don't think Quizotic left the alliance because we didn't join. I'm sure that wasn't their reason for joining.. because AC would be there..

And using the fact that WE turned it down so therefore Quiz can turn it down is crap. We had a reason.. I have yet to hear Quiz's.

retired from rubi-ka

Wink =)

Looks** to me like Quiz is having all the fun !!

Goes** Clan and joins Quiz

/Have alot of friends that are both Clan and Omni

I say put the dragon spawn back to 20 minutes and even add more dragons in the game for guilds to kill with nice loot.

For all of u that want revenge on Q just wait until the towers come out and Q buys land to defend. Then all of Omni and Clan can go in there at once and take it down. j/jk Trystar hugs**

hugs** everyone

looks ** around innocently thinking **did i say that outloud
    "Some people come into our lives and quickly go, others leave footprints on our hearts."

" Just because someone doesn't love you the way you think they should doesn't mean they don't love you"

What i mean by that flow is this. Some AC members go down with a pax team or whatever and they raffle off the loot. then some AC team goes down there and wins and keeps all the loot to themselves. Why should we expect any different of quiz. If we are going to make a loot system it has to have a set of rules for ALL clan orgs.

you AC people all like to blame quiz for breaking a deal you wouldn't join in the first place and i don't think thats fair :)
    Oh comeone that low. Whoever you are (I dont want know it). I wasnt in team with PAX or any other there down this day. I was in Team with 3 other AC members. If you like to roll the old story about the hood go on. I can tell you about that.

I told all where was involved to this rules. AC will NOT, NEVER be a part of this rules to 100%, because we arnt a unique camper, timer, spawner guild (face it, accept it).
    We do blame you for breaking a deal of course. You accepted it to have the rules (wasnt the name Trystar on thoose rules listed ? Yup ... Was a Ac Advisor, Leader listed ? Nope ...). We told our members if they go down they doing on there own (means they do accept the rules this time where they enter the steps)

And how you know that we think it dont work ?. It takes time to that all get the loot. Quiz just had the reason that they arnt online so often and they cant show up to the boxroom so often. Uhm, tell me what we do ? Most of the other ppls here do working. We see the T sometimes in 1 week one time.

Man thats here to boring at all really. I can understand that Quiz need to defend there reason. But some peopels have just no clue whats happend.
    I can just say again I have no issues with Quiz nor members of them. Some of the members I dont like yes but I need to deal with it.

little: You didnt attacked me true. Wrong is that I wasnt in team with any PAX or whoever. I dont honor that you didnt attacked me sorry. But I do know that you never would because we had and have no issues and I hope that will be so a long time again.
    Last edited by tibanna; Aug 20th, 2002 at 09:29:11.
    Apprentice Pnh "Tibanna" Dispencer
    200 Nano-Technican

Experienced Notself "Mswarm" Buffed
    210 Doctor

-Two gin-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But is was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Big Brother- George Orwell

hmmmz

And my ISP is down during THIS weekend? Looks like I've missed sumthin' coo:P

----------------------------
    Littletza, President of Shadow Ops
    191 soldier
    RK2

PS. Tind - throw me a cookie will ya?

hehe that was hardly a damage team eth

it was the 6 q members online at the time.

and dont blame Q for the camping its not like we set spawn at 18 hours and 1/10 drop or more for the useful stuff.

Xscape has to be the most childish org leader on RK2. I find it rather amusing actually
    Xscape is a lvl 200 noob, no doubt about that. But the fact that ALL clan guilds except Quizotic actually reacted to this behaviour, and decided to boycot Tara (letting omnis fight quiz for it), they obviously reacted strongly to this. There was no training at all from what I've heard, simply Quiz ganking other clan teams because they didn't get loot.

Lich × Finalizer × Dictator × Vanguard × Techno Arch-Wizard × Godfather × Eternalist × Saviour × Deity × Guru

'People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use' - Kierkegaard

humm

Originally posted by eaze

There was no training at all from what I've heard, simply Quiz ganking other clan teams because they didn't get loot.
    Oh, ok ..here we go again.

Let me clue you in, Your wrong !
    Why not read the tread before commenting on something you have no idea about.

tibs, morning..lol..
    No we have no issues with you. Look forward to seeing you in game.

Hehe little,

2pm here and its so boring at work ;)) . You have it good ... hehe
    --Tibs
    Apprentice Pnh "Tibanna" Dispencer
    200 Nano-Technican

Experienced Notself "Mswarm" Buffed
    210 Doctor

-Two gin-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But is was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Big Brother- George Orwell

Cool

/me Drinks his coffe and giggles .......

one nice thing is the new npc boss mobs for 14.5
    after that im sure noone will camp tara..errumm kill tara

LOL

Originally posted by tibanna
    Hehe little,

2pm here and its so boring at work ) . You have it good ... hehe
    --Tibs
    God, i just got to work . I should of made coffee like Synliquad.
    I feel lazy!! It is good being in IT.

Umm what is with the "supa leet" below my name.LOL
    Post count im sure but funny.
    Last edited by Wahoo.; Aug 20th, 2002 at 13:32:02.

Mega.. your post count...

/me hears Silkex BWAHAHAHAHHAHA from far far away..

*the laughter echoes*
    Lion Strimple aka Sware

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast